剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Don't you get it, Hannah?
汉娜 你听不懂吗
I am not a person who yells, okay?
我不是个大声嚷嚷的人 好吗
I am not a person who freaks out.
我不是个容易崩溃的人
I'm a chill fucking person,
我他妈很理智
and you made me go fucking insane.
是你♥他♥妈♥惹毛我了
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You're fuckin' sorry?
你♥他♥妈♥抱歉吗
I've never acted like this before in a relationship, all right?
我之前谈恋爱还从没这样过
Not once.
一次都没有
I'm a good fuckin' boyfriend.
我他妈是个好男友
And you, you just shit all over that.
而你 你就是个大烂人
You shit all over it,
你是大烂人
and you somehow make me the fuckin' bad guy?
还他妈让我去当恶人
Fran, stop, okay?
弗兰 别说了好吗
You're a dick. A secret dick, to be sure,
你是个混♥蛋♥ 准确来说是个隐秘的混♥蛋♥
but you are a dick.
但还是混♥蛋♥
You're very judgmental. You're very moralistic.
你太爱指手划脚 太爱教训别人
You definitely would've sent witches to trial in "The Crucible."
你在《激♥情♥年代》里绝对是送女巫受审的人
And that might work for some, like, administrative assistant
那种样子可能对你在运动酒吧里
that you meet in a sports bar,
邂逅的行政助理好使
but it doesn't work for me.
但对我不好使
Our relationship didn't work out. It sucks.
我们的关系无法修成正果 很糟糕
At this point, it really doesn't matter
此时此刻谁傻♥逼♥
who the asshole was or who the asshole wasn't,
或者谁不傻♥逼♥都不重要
so why can't you just take your stuff and go?
所以为什么你就不能拿上东西走人呢
You wouldn't know real love
真爱把你的奶♥子♥咬掉
if it bit your fuckin' tit off.
你都不知道它是真爱
I'm sure you're right.
你说得对 我信
You said to me, point-blank,
是你直截了当跟我说
that you had never been in a healthy relationship before.
你从没谈过一次健康的恋爱
So how would you even know if this was healthy?
那你怎么知道我们是不是健康的
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
Maybe, for all you know, you just said good-bye
也许 你刚和你这辈子
to the best thing that ever happened to you.
遇上最好的事物说了再见
Probably, I did.
可能真是
You're gonna regret this so fuckin' hard.
你♥他♥妈♥一定会把肠子都悔青的
Fran, I don't know why you can't just give this up.
弗兰 我不明白你怎么就不肯放手
You don't even like me.
你又不喜欢我
It does not matter if I don't like you, okay?
我不喜欢跟这没关系 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
I would be happy to pay for an Uber
我很乐意掏钱打辆优步
to transport you and your things back to your home.
送你和你的东西回家
Oh, fuck.
靠
So, what, you had a sex dream about Ray?
你梦到跟雷滚床单怎么了
You've had actual sex with Ray, which is way worse.
你跟雷还真滚过呢 这糟糕多了
And I've had sex dreams
我还跟我认识的人
about everybody I've known, including you.
都做过春梦呢 包括你
You raped me.
你强♥奸♥了我
No, it wasn't a sex dream, it wasn't a love dream.
那不是春梦 不是跟爱有关的梦
We weren't even having sex in it.
梦里我们压根就没有滚床单
I mean, I still came, but it was from something else.
我是说我还是高♥潮♥了 但是其他事引起的
Oh, Marnie, I don't want to hear about this.
玛妮 别跟我说这
And you can't come.
你也不可能高♥潮♥
I was brushing his hair.
我当时正在给他梳头
Well, that's a fool's errand if I ever heard one.
这是我听过最瞎的说法
He had this long, gorgeous hair.
他有一头长长漂亮的头发
It was like Khaleesi from "Game of Thrones"
就像《权力的游戏》里面的卡丽熙一样
except it was raven black,
除了他的是乌黑乌黑的
and I was just brushing it slowly and tenderly
我就那么慢慢柔柔地梳理他的头发
and I was getting him ready for school.
正为他上学做准备
So, he was, like, your daughter?
那他...是你的女儿吗
Yeah, in a sense.
差不多吧
God, I just can't get it out of my mind.
天 我就是忘不掉那种感觉
It's like the best thing that's happened to me in months.
好像是这几个月里我遇上最棒的事了
That's the most depressing thing I've heard in my entire life.
这是我这辈子听过最让人抑郁的事了
And you know what? I wish it was real.
而且你知道吗 我希望那是真事
What is wrong with me?
我哪里出问题了
Well, your sandals, for starters.
首先你的凉鞋就是
**Ain't no love*
*没有爱
**And it's sure 'nuff a pity*
*这真是遗憾
**'Cause you*
*因为你
Shosh? Ray.
索索 雷
Shosh, is that really you?
索索 真的是你吗
Oh, my God. Oh, Shosh.
我的天呐 索索
Mm, Shosh, look at you.
索索 看看你
I can't believe it's you.
不敢相信真的是你
You're a full-grown woman now.
你现在是个成熟的女人了
Are you guys closed?
你们是不干了吗
No, but I'm about to shut it down for the day.
没有 但我准备打烊了
I've got a community board meeting in a little while
等会儿我要去开个社区委员会会议
and then there's a Dennis Kucinich live webstream
然后有场丹尼斯·库辛尼奇的网络直播
I want to hop onto.
我想去看看
What the fuck happened in here?
这他妈发生什么事了
Yeah, that.
好吧 那个
Across the street over there.
街对面那家
We've been outpaced, outshined, outmaneuvered, out everything
我们被那群新嬉皮 性别不明的怪物们
by those neo-hippie gender-neutral monsters.
赶超了 比不过 哪哪都不如
It's very bleak, Shosh. It's very bleak.
日薄西山 索索 日薄西山
Hermie says that if business doesn't pick up in here,
赫米说如果生意还不见起色的话
he's gonna turn this place into a billiards store.
他就要把这儿变成台球厅了
Not bar, store. Okay, you have to fight this, Ray.
不是球吧 是球厅 你得去抗争 雷
You have to have a wartime attitude.
你得拿出作战状态
Maybe ask for some help,
或许求求救兵
something I know you're fucking terrible at,
我知道你最不擅长这个了
but ask for it anyways.
但无论如何去找找人
Who's gonna help me, Shosh?
谁会帮我呢 索索
Who? My last remaining employee's Elijah.
谁 我最后一个员工是伊莱贾
Hermie's consuming heroic amounts of painkillers.
赫米狂吞止痛药
My coffee truck is a complete bust
我的咖啡车完全成了一摊破烂
for reasons I can't even get into,
我都不知道是怎么回事
although they involve Hannah trying to suckle
虽然跟车速五十迈的时候
the head of my penis at 50 miles an hour.
汉娜努力想吮吸我的龟♥头♥有关
Okay, I'm gonna help you. Seriously,
好 我会帮你的 真的
what do you think I was doing in Japan?
你以为我在日本是干嘛的
I mean, other than learning origami
我是说除了学习折纸手工
and eating candy that tastes like other candy.
吃味道全一样的糖果以外
I do marketing, Ray. It is my area of expertise.
我也做营销 雷 这是我的专长
I went to mother effing college for it,
我他妈上大学读的就是这个
so, you know, at least let me have a crack at that.
所以 起码让我试试吧
We do make a pretty good team.
我们确实会是很棒的组合
The best.
最棒的
Wait, Hannah?
等下 汉娜吗
Yyeah. Don't tell me.
对 我不想知道
Can I help you with anything?
有什么能帮你的吗
I don't fuckin' know.
我也不知道
Um, I guess I'm looking for items that say...
我想我是在找那些衣服 它们会说
"I really am the one for you,
"我就是最适合你的
despite your misgivings about monogamy
尽管你对一夫一妻心存顾虑
and your penthouse full of whores."
顶楼公♥寓♥挤满了贱♥货♥"
I've been in a very open relationship...
我正处在一段非常开放的关系中
with a very well-known television personality.
对方是一个非常知名的电视明星
Okay. And I am really hoping to...
好 而且我真的希望...
close it.
拿下他
Say no more.
不用再说了
This is really speaking to me for that.
这件绝对说出了那意思
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah
是啊
All right.
好
Why aren't you working in a more high-end retail establishment?
你为什么不在更高档的零售店工作
Now, why aren't you shopping in one?
你为什么不去那血拼呢
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表