剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You didn't? No.
你没有吗 没有
You guys are great. I like nice people.
你们人都很好 我喜欢好人
There's not a problem. You didn't fuck me up.
不存在任何问题 你们没毁了我
Aren't you gonna at least brush your teeth?
你都不刷牙吗
I'm a morning brusher.
我习惯早上刷牙
I just go hard at it in the morning.
清晨全力出击
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Don't worry about snoring.
尽情打呼噜吧
I can sleep through anything, even sex.
我睡得很沉 就算有人爱爱也吵不醒
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you gonna come?
你要高♥潮♥了吗
Are you gonna come for me?
为我高♥潮♥吗
Okay, after you come, pretend like you meant to pull out
高♥潮♥后 装出一副后悔没抽出来
and then you're gonna freak out
结果可能害我怀孕
like you might've gotten me pregnant.
担惊受怕的样子
You don't want me to pull out?
你不希望我抽出来吗
No, no, I'm wearing a sponge. I have a sponge in.
是的 我戴了阴♥道♥避孕海绵
Fuckin' knew that shit. I knew that wasn't your pussy wall.
妈的 就知道那不是你阴♥道♥壁
Please remember to pull out.
求你别忘了抽出来
Please, please. Please don't come in me.
求你了 别射进去
Don't you dare.
你敢射进去
I would never.
不会的
Please pull out. Don't forget to pull out. Okay, I won't.
求你抽出来 别忘了啊 不会忘的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I came in you.
我射进去了
Oh, God, what am I gonna tell my parents?
上帝啊 我要怎么跟父母解释呢
What the fuck am I gonna tell coach?
我又要怎么跟教练说呢
He'll never let me borrow his car again.
他再不会借车给我了
I'm gonna lose my scholarship.
我就拿不到奖学金了
I can't pay for the doctors' fees.
我付不起医药费啊
You're brilliant.
你好棒
My sister's in town.
我姐姐来了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah, she e-mailed me out of nowhere
是 她突然发我邮件
and asked if I would have dinner with her tomorrow.
问我明天要不要一起吃晚饭
So you want me to go?
你希望我去吗
I-- well, I--
我...
I honestly didn't think you'd be interested.
我不知道你有兴趣
Well, only if you want me to. I'd fucking love to meet her.
只要你希望我去 我愿意见她
I-- I wasn't saying it so that you'd feel obligated.
我不想让你感觉有负担
I don't feel obligated.
没有负担
Good 'cause you're not.
很好 因为你不是负担
Good 'cause I'm going.
很好 因为我去定了
With your shoulders, your shoulders.
肩膀放松
Now lead with your cunt.
用下♥体♥带动全身
That's good. Cunt it.
很好 下♥体♥动起来
Yes. Let's see that cunt.
没错 动起来
Yeah, nice and stiff.
舒展身体 不要打弯
Use your arms, use your arms, yeah!
胳膊用力 很好
I'm flying!
我飞起来了
There you go.
好啦
I feel like a baby.
我像个婴儿
Good job. Good job.
好样的
Yeah.
真好
Hannah, you're too close. I can see you.
汉娜 你离得太近了 我都能看见你
Well, where am I supposed to go?
那我该去哪
You can go anywhere, just not by me.
随便哪都行 就是别跟着我
We're supposed to be by ourselves for at least an hour.
我们得独处至少一小时
I don't know why you brought a swimsuit.
搞不懂你怎么会穿泳衣来
'Cause it's a retreat. I assumed there'd be a pool.
不是叫放松嘛 我以为会有泳池
Oh, Hannah. Anyway, I shouldn't be out here with bare legs.
汉娜呀 话说 我光着腿不该走山路
I could get Lyme's disease.
很可能得莱姆病
Yes!
棒
Hi, Banana. Is everything okay?
小娜娜 一切都好吗
I thought the itinerary said no phones this weekend.
日程表上不是说不准用手♥机♥吗
Well, I'm a real rule-breaker. Check it out.
我向来不按常理出牌 瞧瞧吧
I miss you. How are you?
我想你了 你好吗
I'm fine. I miss you, too.
我很好 我也想你
And your mother, has-- has she said anything?
你妈妈... 她说什么了吗
Is she leaning towards us being together?
还想和我在一起吗
Dad, I don't know. We've just been doing trust falls
爸 我不知道 我们不过玩了信任背摔
and being berated by very toned women.
还要听苗条女人的贬低
I hate everybody.
我讨厌所有人
Anyway, I don't even know why you'd want to stay married.
总之 我搞不懂你为什么不愿离婚
You're a gay person. It's not like--
你是同志 又不是...
Shit, Papa, I gotta go.
糟糕 爸 我得挂了
There's a bunch of divorced Cathys coming towards me.
一群离了婚的凯茜朝我走来
I love you, okay?
爱你哦
Hey, if your mom--
如果你妈...
I mean, honestly, I feel like I'm inside,
说实话 我感觉自己...
like, Katy Perry's vagina.
像在果婊的体内
I know. Yeah.
没错 的确
And that's the amazing thing about Japan.
这正是日本的惊人之处
It's like whatever these people do, they do it full-out,
不管他们做什么 都毫不保留
they do not apologize, and they make it cute.
毫无歉意 还可爱至极
Yeah, like, I cannot deny that, like,
是啊 无法否认
everything I'm seeing is exactly what we're into.
眼前一切正是我们感兴趣的
I know. Plus sometimes at night,
是的 而且有时在夜里
I think about Japan and I'm like,
我想起日本这个国家 就问自己
"Did I create this country in my mind?"
"这是我脑海中的幻想吗"
Oh, my God. Look, three little tiny sailor girls.
我的天 看呐 三个可爱的女水手
Oh, yeah, I know. That's actually their school uniform.
这个其实是她们的校服
What?
什么
Just-- you just slide them in.
只要伸进去就行
My God. It's like nothing. You should just pretend
天呐 没感觉的 只要假装...
It seems disgusting. No, but you've gotten a pedicure before,
看着好恶心 不会 你之前做过足疗
so it's essentially the same thing.
本质上都是一样的
Just put them in. Let's do it at the same time.
放进去就好 咱们一起
Okay, you ready? Okay, on three. Okay, one...
准备好了吗 数三下 一
two, three.
二 三
Oh, my God. Oh, God!
我的天
You just gotta breathe. Just breathe.
放松就好
Just breathe. Oh, my God.
放松 天呐
My God, one is, like, going raw dog on me.
我的天 有一条使劲啃我呢
I'm so impressed, Shoshanna.
我真是大开眼界 索珊娜
I feel like you used to be really work-driven
我感觉你以前以工作为重心
and now you've learned to slow down and just enjoy life.
现在你学会放慢步伐 享受生活了
Yeah, I did. You have to enjoy life.
是的 必须得享受生活
You cannot rush a cherry blossom.
只能静待樱花开
See? I get it.
我懂了
That's beautiful.
这真美
That's Japan.
这就是日本
You can't keep breaking the rules.
你不能老是违规
You cannot grab my phone out of my hands.
你不能从我手里夺走我的手♥机♥
I am an adult.
我是成年人
Adults follow rules.
成年人遵守规则
Please hand me back my phone.
请把手♥机♥还给我
I do not want to have a physical tussle with you.
我可不想跟你有肢体冲突
I am just trying to give you--
我只是想给你...
Hey, Sam! Yes! Yes?
山姆 在 什么事
Is everything copacetic? Yes.
一切都好吗 好
Yes, it is. It's just,
都好 只是...
God, it's just our guest here was on her phone again.
这位客人又在玩她的手♥机♥
Okay, well, I'm sure Hannah has a great reason for it.
汉娜这么做肯定有她的理由
Thank you, Sam.
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, Sam.
谢谢你 山姆
I do have a great reason. Oh, you don't need one.
我的确有充足的理由 不需要
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表