剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
This is bigger than anybody's divorce.
比谁离婚都重要
Marnie, we got the call.
玛妮 我们接到电♥话♥了
What?
什么
Alex Patsavas.
亚历克斯·帕萨瓦斯的
Alex Patsavas.
亚历克斯·帕萨瓦斯
Alex Patsavas?
亚历克斯·帕萨瓦斯吗
Alex Patsavas? Yeah, man.
亚历克斯·帕萨瓦斯吗 没错
Who the fuck is Alex Patsavas?
亚历克斯·帕萨瓦斯是谁
Hannah, pick up a newspaper.
汉娜 看看报纸吧
She does all the music on "Grey's Anatomy."
她可是《实习医生格蕾》的配乐
Well, let's not minimize, Marn.
别捡小的说 玛妮
She also fucking killed it on "Twilight"...
她还配过《暮光之城》
"Gossip Girl"... ..."Gossip Girl,"
《绯闻女孩》 《绯闻女孩》
"OC." I mean, she's, like...
《橘子郡男孩》 她就是...
What did she want?
她想干什么
What she wants-- what she wants...
她想...她想的是
...is to use "Matter of Waiting" on "Grey's."
在《格蕾》里用《等着你》
They say it's for a huge fucking scene.
他们说配的是大场面
Somebody fucking dies, Marn. Oh, my God, who dies?
角色死了 玛妮 谁死了
They're not gonna tell me that, but it's a principal for sure.
他们不告诉我 但肯定是主角
A principal? Yes.
主角吗 对
It could even be a montage. I don't know.
可能还是蒙太奇 我不知道
But I could see that, you know? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但我想得出来 你知道吗 是
I could totally see that. This is the real deal.
我也能想出来 这可是大事
I talked to Marcus from the label. Yeah.
我跟唱片公♥司♥的马库斯聊了 是
He said we have to ride the wave.
他说我们得乘势而上
We have to fucking tour the shit out of this song.
巡演这首歌♥什么的
This is our moment. We gotta make this work.
这是我们的机会 我们要抓住
Yes, we do, we do. We have to make this work.
是的 我们要抓住
Okay.
好吧
You mean just as a band, right?
你是说就作为乐队而已 对吗
Yeah, just the band.
对 乐队而已
**Cuckoo clock, stop looking at me*
*布谷鸟钟 别看我了
**Do you see the world that I see*
*我眼中的世界 你见过吗
Elijah!
伊莱贾
Elijah!
伊莱贾
Stop it.
够了
You left without saying good-bye.
你没道别就走了
Well, I didn't have anything left to say.
我没什么好说的
I'm sorry...
对不起
I didn't tell you how much you mean.
我没告诉你 你对我多重要
You are wasted. Come on.
你醉了 过来
Let's go lie down.
我们躺着去
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好了
Wait, wait. I don't--
等等 我不...
I don't want to be with you like this.
我不想这样跟你在一起
Like what?
什么样
Like Mel Gibson.
梅尔·吉布森那样
Okay.
好吧
Dill?
迪尔
Dill?
迪尔
Everyone just assumes
大家都以为
we made all this progress in the last few decades,
在过去几十年 我们有了进步
we made all these monumental strides forward in our thinking,
我们的思想有了提高
but the fact is, the ugly truth is, Hannah,
但丑陋的事实是 汉娜
human apathy
冷漠
continues to be one of the grossest threats to mankind.
依然是对人类最大的威胁之一
Very dangerous. Very dangerous.
这非常危险
Right up there with those "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters
程度跟"保持冷静 继续前行"的海报
and anyone who chooses to have more than one child.
还有生育不止一个孩子的人们并列
Very dangerous.
非常危险
But what if you've been a silent bystander all along,
但如果你是沉默的旁观者
but you don't even know it?
你却不自知呢
You just-- you've been a witness,
你是个目击者
but you've been a witness to something you couldn't explain
但目击了自己无法解释的事
because you didn't know anything about it,
因为你对它一无所知
so how could you say anything about it?
那你要怎么开口
And I--
而且我...
Why don't you deal with this one?
这位交给你了
I'm gonna do some follow-up reading. I'm going deep Internet.
我再上网去深挖下相关新闻
Good-bye.
再见
Okay.
好吧
So, ready to put aside our differences
准备好抛下我们的分歧
and have a nice rest of the night?
好好过完今晚吗
Hey.
你好
Hello, hello, hi.
你好 你好
Great job, by the way. I thought the play was really good.
你演得不错 戏很精彩
I thought you really were subtle with the rape theme.
你对强♥奸♥主题处理得很精妙
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
I'll, uh-- bye.
我... 再见
Okay, I can see that you're stonewalling me here.
好吧 我看得出你在跟我冷战
Is it because of what you said before,
是因为你之前说的
that this isn't working out for you?
这对你没用吗
Because even if that is true,
因为就算那样
I would ask that you at least acknowledge
也请你至少承认
that you can hear me right now.
你现在听得见我说话
Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
Hey, I'm--
我...
What the fuck?
你搞什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. That was--
对不起 那是...
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
I'm really sorry.
真的对不起
Do you want to be alone for the night?
你今晚想自己静静吗
Like, that's fine. I really don't.
没事的 我真不想
I really do not want to be alone for the night.
我今晚真不想自己静静
I'm so sorry, Fran.
真对不起 弗兰
Please.
求你了
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表