剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Fuck you. Fuck you!
去你的 去你的
The point is,
关键是
if Sir Ian McKellan wants to use me as a human shield,
如果伊恩·麦克莱恩爵士想拿我当肉盾
who am I to argue?
我能说不吗
Oh, it looks like it's time for a refill.
看来得再续一杯了
I'll get it.
我来吧
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 当然
You're the host. People need you.
你是主人嘛 大伙儿需要你
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你 宝贝
Okay, now's the time in the evening where I explain ISIS to you.
好了 我来给你们讲讲伊♥斯♥兰♥国的事吧
So just-- we're just gonna take it down a notch and--
当时我们正准备悄悄行动
please, you're just in time.
坐吧 来的正是时候
Quite the shindig.
真疯狂啊
I've already had, like, 14 of those tiny plates of tartar
我吃了差不多14碟鞑靼肉饼
with that little quail egg.
上面还有鹌鹑蛋呢
I know, if this building got bombed,
如果这幢楼被炸了
Sarah Jessica Parker would have to speak at, like,
莎拉·杰西卡·帕克恐怕得致辞
a hundred funerals.
上百场葬礼
Were you here last month for the morning rave?
上个月的清晨狂欢趴你来了吗
Uh, no. No, I was not.
不 我没来
What brings you here tonight?
那你今晚为什么来
Well, uh, our fair host, actually.
是因为派对的主人
Oh, nice.
真不错
Dill's a doll, isn't he?
迪尔真是个万人迷 对吧
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
It's always hard to know when somebody's so,
特别是像这样的名人
you know, famous, quote, unquote,
并不容易看得透
but I gotta say, he really knows how to make a guy
但我得说 他真的是撩基高手
feel like the only girl in the room, you know?
让你觉得自己是全场唯一小公举
He called me from Baghdad the other week
前几周他用卫星电♥话♥
from a satellite phone
从巴格达打给了我
just to see how my teeth cleaning went.
只是想知道我的牙洗得咋样了
I mean, so sweet.
太贴心了
Tell me about it. You know, he took my friend Muzzy
可不是吗 上周他带我朋友马齐
to this black-tie gala last week
参加了一场黑领结晚宴
and, you know, Muzzy doesn't even own a tuxedo.
但马齐甚至没有自己的礼服
Dill had one made for him.
迪尔便给他定制了一套
Made. You know, lifesaver.
是定制哦 真是帮大忙了
Really?
是吗
Ooh, rosemary mojito, please, yes.
来杯迷迭香莫吉托
You know, I feel like a lot of people here have stories like that.
我想在场许多人都有类似的经历
You know, like one time I was
有一次我在抱怨
complaining about how stressed out I was at work
因为工作上的一路晋升
because of all these promotions I was getting,
自己是多么压力山大
and I didn't know that Dill was listening.
我并不知道迪尔也听到了
And he treated me to a weekend in the Bahamas.
结果他请我去巴哈马过周末
That was, of course, before I met my boyfriend.
当然 这都是在我遇见我男友之前
Of course.
当然了
Oh, do you know Shane?
你认识西恩吗
Uh, MetzlerCobbling? No.
梅茨勒考布林公♥司♥的 不
Okay, well, he and Dill only dated for, like, two weeks,
好吧 他和迪尔只约会了大概两周
but Dill still lets him live in his spare downstairs apartment.
但迪尔仍让他住在他楼下的空房♥内
I mean, it's not even a creepy deal.
这算不上什么变♥态♥交易
Like, they only have sex when Shane really wants to,
除非西恩真的想要 他们才会做♥爱♥
which I hear is a lot, but,
听说频度还挺高
like, I haven't talked to Shane in a while--
但我也很久没和西恩聊过了
Please walk away. Okay.
快滚 好吧
This neighborhood, there's always noise outside.
这一带总是吵吵闹闹的
You don't think anything of it.
你不会太以为意
We were just living our boring lives, baby.
我们只是打发日子而已
This play is super unrealistic.
这出剧真是太不切实际了
I need to talk to you now.
我要和你谈谈
Can I ask you-- do you think that I deserve
你觉得我所经历的一切
all of the things that are happening to me?
都是我该受的吗
Maybe.
或许
Are Jessa and Adam fucking? Oh, come on.
洁莎和亚当搞上了吗 拜托
Seriously, Marnie, if you know anything,
说真的 玛妮 如果你知道什么
I can take it. You gotta tell me. I need you to share--
告诉我 我受得了 我需要你告诉我
I'm sorry, I've been a little too busy Yelping divorce lawyers
抱歉 我正忙着处理离婚
to worry about the sex lives of our second-tier friends.
没空操心咱们二线朋友的性生活
I know it.
我就知道
They're fucking. They are fully fucking.
他们搞上了 他们绝对搞上了
What the fuck is wrong with people?
现在的人都怎么了
Someone's in here.
有人
There you are. You disappeared.
逮着你了 你跑路了
And, to add insult to injury,
更糟糕的是
with my drink in your hand.
拿着我的酒跑路了
Sorry, I guess I just needed a break.
抱歉 我大概需要缓一缓
Well, you come out when you're ready.
调整好了就出来吧
You look hot as hell tonight. I wanna show you off.
你今晚太性感了 我要好好显摆一下
Hey, Dill, did you take someone named Muzzy
迪尔 你上周是不是和一个叫马齐的人
to a black-tie gala last week?
去了一场黑领结晚宴
I'm sorry, but did you?
抱歉 不过是吗
I took a friend to a work event last week, yes.
我上周带朋友去了一个工作活动 没错
There are many friends, there are many work events.
我有很多朋友 要出席很多工作活动
Is there a reason why you're asking?
你这么问有什么原因吗
No, I just--
没 我只是...
no, somebody just said that.
有人刚好提起而已
They also said you keep a guy named Shane
他们还说你在楼下养了个叫西恩的人
downstairs for sometimes sex.
只为了偶尔打一炮
Of course they did.
他们当然这么说
You know, just because I'm a public figure,
只是因为我是公众人物
people feel they have a right to say what they want,
人们便觉得可以随意评价
think what they want.
随意妄断
God damn it, it's hard sometimes.
见了个鬼 有时挺不好受的
I don't have any power to stop it.
但我也无力改变
It's good that you're learning this now, Elijah.
现在你能了解这一点也挺好 伊莱贾
There's always gonna be people in your ear.
总会有人在你耳边传闲话
The key is knowing when to tune it out.
关键是要知道适时屏蔽
You know that I would never disappoint you on purpose, right?
你知道我绝不会故意让你失望 对吧
I know.
我知道
So, lighten up, tough guy. It's a party.
开心点嘛 猛♥男♥ 这是个派对
I just want to be clear about what our situation is.
我只是想弄清楚咱俩的关系
What situation?
什么关系
I'm a busy man with a lot of important friends.
我是个大忙人 有许多重要朋友
Many of them are out there right now.
有不少朋友就在这外头
Most of them are enjoying themselves.
大部分都玩得挺开心
There's only one who isn't,
只有一个人例外
and he's standing right in front of me, keeping me from them.
这人就在我面前 妨碍我和大伙儿欢乐
Well, maybe those people don't want to say anything
或许那些人什么都不说
'cause they're too psyched
是因为忙着高兴
to be hanging out with a famous person.
自己能和名人做朋友
Uh, no, I don't think that's it.
不 我觉得并不是
What?
怎么
So now I should leave?
所以现在我该走了吗
Do you think you should leave?
你觉得你该走吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm glad we had this talk. I feel better.
很高兴能聊聊 我感觉好些了
You should, too.
你也该是
If you don't, then, yes, I'd go if I were you.
如果你没有 那要换做是我 我会走
I do not feel better.
我没有感觉好些
You don't know for sure, though.
但你也不能确定啊
Do I not fucking know those tree-hugging clit-suckers?
我还不了解他们两个脑残吗
I fucking know.
我了解得很
They were doing it behind my back,
他们背着我搞上了
but right in front of my face.
我看得清清楚楚
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥跑来干嘛
Marnie, I have to talk to you.
玛妮 我要跟你聊聊
Desi, no means no. The divorce is happening.
德西 不行就是不行 我必须离婚
I told all our friends This is bigger than our divorce.
我都跟大家... 这事比离婚重要
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表