剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Dill, I know you would never admit this to yourself,
迪尔 我知道你绝不会承认
but don't you want to be with somebody who sees you for you?
但难道你不想和明白真实的你的人在一起吗
Beyond all of this? Elijah.
而不是这一切 伊莱贾
I'm the only person who's gonna be honest with you
我是唯一会诚实待你的人
about your bad jokes and the fact that,
说你的笑话不好笑 还有
no, you don't look better with a shaved head.
不 你光头并不好看
And if you say your private life is private
如果你说你不公开私人生活
and then you go and see Cher in Las Vegas,
结果跑去拉斯维加斯看雪儿
that's not the same thing as coming out of the closet.
那跟出柜是两码事
But all those guys you have around, all those...
但你身边那些家伙 那些...
fucking guys you just have,
该死的家伙
they're only gonna tell you what you want to hear
他们只会说你想听的话
and they're gonna cater to you
他们会奉承你
because of your fame and the stuff that you have.
就因为你的名声 和你所拥有的一切
I don't want your stuff.
我不要你那些东西
You're gonna end up with nothing.
你最终会一无所有
And you deserve everything.
而你值得拥有一切
Dill, don't you want to be with someone
迪尔 难道你不想要和一个
who sees you for you?
明白你的人在一起吗
Don't you want a-- a boyfriend someone?
不想要一个男朋友吗
Who's honest?
一个诚实的人
Hold on, hold on. I
等等 我...
You're not wrong.
你说的没错
I've wanted something serious for a while and...
我想要定下来有一阵了
maybe this is the time.
或许是时候了
That's what I'm saying. That's not what I mean.
我就是这意思 你误会了
I'm looking for someone special.
我要找的是一个特别的人
A special someone.
一个对我而言
For me.
特别的人
And I'm not that someone.
但那个人不是我
What can I say, Elijah?
我能说什么呢 伊莱贾
Love is so mysterious.
爱就是这么无解
What does he look like? Elijah, please.
那个人怎么样 伊莱贾 拜托
No, I'm-- I'm just curious. I'm really curious.
不 我只是好奇 真的非常好奇
What does this person even look like?
这到底是个怎样的人
I don't know, someone closer to my own age...
我也说不清 和我年龄相仿
Well... ...tall...
好吧 个子高
Tall? We're like the same height.
高吗 我俩差不多一样高
How much taller could a person be?
还有谁能再高点
Someone less aimless.
一个目标明确的人
Thank you.
谢谢你
I feel so supported.
这么支持我
God, you've opened up my mind and my heart.
是你让我敞开心绪
I'll think of you every time I go to Brooklyn.
只要去布鲁克林 我就会想起你
Can I help you?
需要什么吗
Oh, yeah, hey.
你好
I'm writing a poem...
我想用找到的词汇
out of found words,
写一首诗
so I'm, just, like, looking for some words, man.
所以 我来找点词汇
That's cool.
有意思
Do you mind if we give you a few words?
我们可以提供一些词吗
Yeah, for sure. There are no rules.
当然了 完全没讲究
There are rules.
有讲究的
"Greenery."
绿色植物
Great.
好极了
"Silenced."
静默无声
Beautiful.
太美了
"Champion." "Ally."
冠军 盟友
"Tunic." Loving them.
外衣 爱死了
"Cat."
猫
I don't know if I'm gonna beat that. That's really powerful.
我找不出更好的词了 这太有分量了
Yeah, I haven't really, like, perfected the rhyme scheme yet,
我还在调整诗的韵律
so these are actually perfect.
所以这些词都好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, mahalo.
多谢[夏威夷语]
I dated this guy on and off for a while.
我和这家伙分分合合在一起
Like, two years.
差不多两年了
I mean, it was pretty serious, I guess.
想想也算是真感情
But we broke up because I went to the Iowa Writers' Workshop,
后来我去上爱荷华大学作家工坊 我们分手了
which also didn't work out--
但书最终也没念完
Yeah, of course. I mean, did you not just feel so oppressed
是啊 你在那儿难道不觉得
while you were there?
特别压抑吗
Or was it that, like, annoying emphasis on traditional fiction
还是说 像传统小说那种无谓的重点
that just kind of, like...
就好像...
I just didn't want to write.
我只是不想写作
Yeah, welcome to the club.
好极了 欢迎入伙
No, I mean, like, I don't write anymore.
不 我是说 再也不写作了
I don't even write to-do lists. I just don't do it.
我甚至连待办清单都不写 做不到
Really?
是吗
Just, like, total identity switcheroo.
就好像 突然性情大变
I think that's very brave.
我觉得这很有勇气
I think that's very beautiful and brave.
非常美妙又充满勇气
You know, then I got back
等我回去后
and he was dating this girl-- woman, Mimi-Rose.
他已经和一个叫米米罗斯的女的约会了
Howard?
霍华德吗
You know her?
你认识她吗
She is such garbage,
她就是一烂货
and if she fucks with me at one more TEDxWomen's event,
要是她敢再在TED女性大会上惹毛我
I'm going to kill her and then I will rejoice.
我会欣然地把她给杀了
Her fucking lectures, she's just like,
她那该死的演讲 就好像是
"Hi, I've got a lot to say
"嗨 关于贱♥人♥的
about the feminist approach to fucking being a bitch."
女性主义研究 我可有心得了"
Oh, oh, for sure.
太对了
She is like a pure white blinding evil.
她就是一个明晃刺眼的恶魔
And then I dated this teacher who was, like, you know,
后来我和一个教书的在一起了
fine, but he was a square.
人挺好 但是太古板
I'm not, obviously, a square.
我显然不是那路人
Plus, I was just using him to try to get over Adam,
何况 我只是利用他来忘记亚当
who's probably the only person I've ever loved,
他大概是我唯一爱过的人
so there's that.
就是这样
So, why not just go after that?
那为啥不追他回来
Oh, I can't.
我不能
I couldn't even if I wanted to.
就算我想 也不能
You remember Jessa, right?
你还记得洁莎吧
Of course. She tried to cook meth in South Hall
当然 她曾经试图在南厅制毒
and then all the HazMat people came
结果把危险品应急队的人全招来了
and we were all so excited.
大伙可嗨了
In fairness to her, she was cooking the meth to sell.
公平点说 她制毒是为了卖♥♥了换钱
What she was smoking was crack.
她自己吸快克
Well, that's good. But anyway, he's with her now.
挺不赖 但总之 他俩在一起了
Really?
是吗
And is that normal for you?
这对你来说很平常吗
I mean, aren't you guys, like, best friends?
你们不是最好的朋友吗
Thought so.
我也以为
Oh, fuck.
操
That's so intense. I'm so sorry.
这太过分了 真抱歉
Yeah, from what I remember, she has really amazing hair.
在我印象中 她的头发美极了
She has amazing hair, she's an amazing person.
她的头发美极了 人也棒极了
She's just not a person I can have in my life right now.
只是我的生活中暂时还容不下她
And the worst part is, like, I miss them both, you know?
但最糟糕的是 我想他们两个
Like, I love them both so much,
我深爱着他们两个
I don't know who to warn about the other one.
不知道该提醒哪一个
And I could do what my instinct is,
我本可以由性子来
which is run around and destroy things and scream
四处奔跑喊叫 破坏东西
and try to throw myself in front of a van to make a point,
甚至冲到一辆货车前来表明态度
but at the end of the day, that would just be me
但到头来 也只是落入了
fulfilling all of their expectations of me,
他人对自己的预料中
and I would love to surprise someone sometime.
有时我也想给大家点惊喜
Ooh, no. Oh, lady, no.
不不 姑娘
This is so sad.
这太伤感了
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表