剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别这样 别这样
No. Oh, God.
天啊
That hurt me to hear that.
听得我都心伤了
Poor girl.
可怜的妹子
I could've eaten seven more hot dogs.
我还能再吃七个热狗呢
I was just being calm.
我只是故作镇静
Ugh, I feel like seven hot dogs right now.
我觉得像是吃了七个热狗
Plus, I just can't eat a lot
再说 如果别人只吃了一丁点
when someone else is eating a minimal amount.
我也没法吃很多
I feel like we should've both just gone for it.
我想咱俩都该敞开了吃
Did you just see this asshole not lock his bike?
你看到那混球没锁车吗
No. Well, I did,
没有 我看到了
and I hate it when people are like, "Oh, it was a sign."
我讨厌别人说 "这是个征兆"
But I think this is a sign.
但我想这确实是个征兆
I'm not gonna steal a bike, Tally.
我是不会偷车的 泰莉
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这意思
If you know what I'm saying,
如果你懂我在说啥
then you know you should do it.
你就该这么做
Hop a leg over, get your vagina on that seat,
跨上车 坐上驾
and ride into the future.
冲出个未来
You know what? Yes.
太对了
People steal things all the time without consequences.
人们总是偷东西又不承担后果
It's my time. That's right.
现在该我了 没错
It's my time. Inspired by me.
该到我了 我挑头的
I've never felt more alive!
我从没这么有活力过
I have a new bike!
我有辆新车啦
Hey, that's my bike!
那是我的车
That's my bike! Go, go!
那是我的车 冲啊
Come back here! Keep riding!
给我回来 继续骑
I wish I wasn't too scared to look at the view.
真希望我能大胆看看风景
It's so nice!
太美了
Just feel it in your heart.
用心感受
I can't even believe how fast I'm going!
真不敢相信我骑这么快
Don't look back, but I look exactly like a poodle
别向后看 我看起来就像只卷毛狗
with her head sticking out the window.
脑袋伸在窗户外
Be careful. There's a bump.
当心 那有块石头
This is me.
我家到了
Okay, bye.
好 再见
Well, we should smoke a fatty J, right?
我们该去抽根大♥麻♥ 对吗
Yeah.
没错
You're fun.
你真有趣
Okay, that place is about to turn
那家店随时都要
into a Manson Family situation any day now.
变成曼森家族老巢了
I am deeply uncomfortable with what I have seen.
我对所见的一切真是深感不安
New York is dead.
纽约完了
The city's no place for people like us anymore.
再也没有我们这种人的容身处
Okay, Hermie, I know it feels that way, but, no.
赫米 我知道看起来是那样 但不是的
Those hipsters are a very specific subculture,
那些嬉皮士是种特有的亚文化
a vocal minority, if you will,
或者说是少数
like the Westboro Baptist Church.
就像威斯特布路浸信会
But they may all be related for all we know.
或许他们还有着关联
This is what I propose.
我的提议是这样
Ray's as a destination for the anti-hipster.
雷的咖啡店定位成反嬉皮的地方
You talking about rebranding?
你是说重塑形象吗
Oh, a heavy rebranding.
彻底地重塑
Like when Kentucky Fried Chicken just became KFC
就像肯塔基州炸鸡改叫肯德基
so people would forget that they were,
让人们忘了自己
you know, eating Kentucky food?
是在吃肯塔基州食物
Gentlemen, it is high time
先生们 我们是时候
we start selling coffee to people with jobs.
把咖啡卖♥♥给那些有工作的人了
Yeah.
没错
Good, beautiful. Good job.
很好 干得好
Good. Good girl. Good girl.
很好 好姑娘
I've been so fucking jealous of you.
我真♥他♥妈♥嫉妒你
What?
什么
You're-- are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
You're like the bar against which I've measured everything,
你可是我衡量一切的标准
you know? It's like, we graduated from college four years ago,
我们四年前从大学毕业
and so I calculate, "Oh, it's been four years.
我心里算着 "已经四年了
Tally's published two books of essays and a novel."
泰莉出了两本散文集 一本小说"
And I did a book of poetry as well.
我还写了本诗集
And you did a book of poetry as well.
你还写了本诗集
Yeah. And what have I done?
对 可我做了什么呢
You know? What have I done with my life
除了感染两次乳♥头♥瘤病毒
besides get not one but two strains of HPV
和增肥又减肥33磅以后
and gain and lose a total of 33 pounds?
我这辈子又做了什么
Oh, man.
天啊
That's so crazy to be jealous of me.
你嫉妒我 也太荒唐了
Oh, my God. Cut the shit, seriously.
老天 你少假谦虚了
Fair enough.
也是
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah, I guess everyone is jealous of me.
是啊 我猜大家都嫉妒我
Do you know I google myself every day?
你知道我每天都搜索我自己吗
It's so gross, but I do,
好恶心 但是真的
and I just wanna see if, like, Gawker or whoever they are
我就想看看 掴客网之类的网站上
has written some snarky thing about how much of a hack I am
有没有讽刺我有多陈腐
or if even there's just, like, a pretty picture of me
或者我的美照有没有登在
in the "Financial Times" Roundup of books of the year.
《金融时报》年度好书榜上
I need to see how other people see me because...
我需要知道别人是怎么看我的
it's the only way that I can see myself.
只有这样我才能看清自己
I wake up every morning and I think,
我每天早上醒来 想着
"Well, okay, what would Tally Schifrin do?
"好吧 泰莉·史福林会怎么做"
Tally Schifrin is not even me now.
现在 泰莉·史福林已经不是我了
She's just, like, this thing that I've created.
她是个我创造出的形象
She's a monster that I've made and I have to feed,
是我造出来 要我喂养的怪物
and she feeds on praise and controversy.
她攫取着赞美与争议
And it's exhausting and boring at once.
让我疲惫又无聊
And...
可是...
I'm too smart to be exhausted and bored.
我太聪明了 不能这样
And now I have a book of essays, too,
现在我又要写散文集
and not to be, like, boo-hoo about it,
我不是在抱怨
but it's like what the fuck am I gonna write an essay on?
但我他妈的灵感要从哪来
All I do is google myself and smoke weed
我天天只会搜索自己 抽大♥麻♥
and, um, masturbate with an electric toothbrush.
用电动牙刷自♥慰♥
You could afford a vibrator. I know.
你怎么不买♥♥按♥摩♥棒♥ 我知道
I really don't want one
我真的不想买♥♥
and that makes me feel mentally ill.
那让我觉得我是神经病
Today's, like, the most fun I've had in...
今天是我大概17个月来
like 17 months.
最开心的一天
I just thought you woke up in the morning
我还以为 你早上起来
in, like, a ray of sunshine and, like, birds dressed you
阳光会洒满你的脸 小鸟帮你穿衣
and you just, like, came in your pants from all the accolades,
你在一片赞美声中收拾完毕
and then people handed you awards
人们递给你无数奖杯
on your way to, like, a fancy dinner.
在你赶赴华丽晚宴的路上
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
Uh, I guess that's how you're supposed to feel,
我猜依我看来 你是会有
like, by my calculations, but...
这种感觉 但是...
Look at you.
看看你
You've had all these, like, boyfriends
你也交了男朋友
and jobs and moments.
有过工作和精彩时刻
And you've lived all this truth.
经历过这么多真实的事
It didn't feel like very much while it was happening.
当时我并不觉得它们宝贵
But it is much.
但的确宝贵
And you have so much to say.
你有这么多可说的事
And look at your little freckles.
看看你的小雀斑
Look at your little freckles all over your little face.
看看你这张小脸上的小雀斑
And you have little tiny teeth.
还有小小的牙齿
They're so-- little side teeth.
小小的虎牙
These teeth?
这些吗
I don't even know if they're real.
我都不知道它们是不是真牙
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表