剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
so I think I'm gonna abdicate the throne.
所以我决定放弃王位
Aw, sweetie.
亲爱的
Well, I am gonna stay with your father.
我不离开你♥爸♥爸了
What?
什么
I'm gonna stay.
我要留下
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I've thought about it a lot.
是的 我想了很久
And what am I gonna do, go on a date on the Internet?
不然我能怎么办 去网上约会吗
Can you imagine? I don't even want to talk to the people I like.
你能想象吗 我都不想跟自己喜欢的人说话
Even if I fell in love-- say I fell in love,
就算我爱上谁 假设我爱上了
what then?
然后呢
I don't know. You'd be in love.
我不知道 恋爱呗
No.
不
We would have two years of passion at best,
我们最多甜蜜个两年
and then, what, he would get Alzheimer's disease
然后呢 他会得老年痴呆
or prostate cancer and there I am
或者前列腺癌 剩下我
draining his catheter for the rest of my life,
后半辈子帮他端屎端尿
and this is a man I don't even know.
可我都不怎么认识他
So I might as well stay.
所以我还是留下吧
All right, I know it sounds sad to you,
行了 我知道你觉得可悲
but I like our house, and your father's very nice,
但我喜欢我们的房♥子 你♥爸♥人又好
and he makes me laugh when he does that Chris Rock.
模仿的克里斯·洛克能笑死我
And he plays Scrabble really well.
还是拼字游戏高手
These things count for a lot.
这些事都很宝贵
If I had known 20 years ago...
如果我二十年前就能知道...
I think you guys really did fuck me up.
我觉得你俩真的毁了我
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表