剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I mean, Nellie's an 8th grader. I understand--
奈莉是八年级生了 我明白
Hannah, look.
汉娜
I'm gonna tell you something, teacher to teacher.
作为教师同行 我想告诉你些事
Okay. And it's something that took me a long time to learn.
好的 我花了很久才明白这一点
Just because kids can grasp the words
就算孩子能理解某些词的词意
doesn't mean they're ready for the concepts.
不代表他们已经准备好接受这些概念
Yes. So it's not a question
是的 所以这不是
of appropriate versus inappropriate,
合不合适的问题
but rather...
而是...
what are we gaining from having them read this book now?
孩子们现在读这本书能获得什么
I think they're gonna gain a unique understanding
我认为他们将会对犹太男人
of how Jewish men, particularly in their 20s,
特别是二十多岁的犹太男人
are this just very specific mix
形成一种独特理解
of sexual bravado
那种一边吹嘘性事
and extreme self-hatred,
一边自我厌恶的杂糅心态
and it can be really destructive to the girls they choose to fuck.
这对他们搞上的女生而言 是极致命的
Yeah, okay, so maybe it is a question of inappropriate.
好吧 或许这确实只是合不合适的问题
Principal Toby,
托比校长
I think I've told you that my father is gay, yes?
我跟你说过我爸爸是同性恋 对吧
Oh, yeah. So, he just called me
是的 他刚刚从市中心
from a Midtown hotel room sobbing,
一间酒店房♥间哭着打电♥话♥给我
and that leads me to believe that something pretty invasive
这让我相信 他的身体遭受了某些
has happened to his body.
侵入性的行为
So I feel like I've gotta get there kind of on the quick.
所以我觉得我得赶快过去
Yeah, okay. I like you.
好吧 我喜欢你
I really like you. And I think you I like you, too.
真的 我认为你... 我也喜欢你
You're one of the smartest people I've ever met
你是我遇见过的最聪明的人之一
and so gentle and so kind,
这么温文尔雅
and I feel like we work really well together,
我觉得我们很是合拍
so just, you know, have Shana check in on my class
所以 让莎娜照看一下我的班
and I'll be back ASAP.
我去去就来
How's it going, man? How can I help you?
你好 需要点什么
I'm actually not here for any coffee.
实际上 我不是来买♥♥咖啡的
I'm your business neighbor from across the street there.
我是你的邻商 就在街对面
What, that Starbucks?
那家星巴克吗
It's not a Starbucks.
不是星巴克
It's one of two businesses
是那两家店中
operated by one small business owner.
规模小的那家
Oh, okay. Sorry.
不好意思
I kind of get the chains confused sometimes, you know.
有时我会搞混那些连锁店
It's, what, Ray's?
那是啥 雷家咖啡吗
And then Starbucks, Caribou Coffee.
还有星巴克 驯鹿咖啡
There's Peet's Coffee.
毕兹咖啡
There's Cheesecake Factory. They have coffee.
芝士蛋糕工厂 他们也卖♥♥咖啡
Dunkin' Donuts has their own coffee.
唐恩都乐也有自家的咖啡
Guy Fieri's American Grill,
盖伊费里烧烤店
Chili's, Applebee's, Olive Garden.
红辣椒烤肉 苹果蜂 橄榄花♥园♥
I mean, the list goes on and on, right?
数也数不完 不是吗
Let me just tell you why I'm here, okay?
我来告诉你为什么我会在这儿
I'm here because while you've decided
是因为你决定不用咖啡杯盖
to take some sort of political stance on lids,
以此表达某种政♥治♥姿态
it appears to absolutely no one's surprise
但显然 毫不意外的
that people actually like lids.
人们喜欢咖啡杯盖
So what's happening is people are coming here
所以实情就是人们到你这儿
to purchase your coffee,
来买♥♥咖啡
then they're crossing the street and stealing my lids.
然后到马路对面偷拿我的杯盖
That sucks.
太糟糕了
Indeed. Indeed, it does suck.
确实 确实太糟了
Would you like to put forth any solutions to this problem?
你想提什么解决方案吗
No.
不
Here's one--
我有一个
maybe you could just put lids on your coffees.
或许你可以给你的咖啡配上杯盖
Why are you laughing?
你们笑什么
It's-- it's just funny.
就是挺搞笑的
It's just funny.
挺搞笑的
Would you care to expound upon that, sir?
介意解释一下吗 先生
Why'd you feel the need to call me "sir"?
凭什么你觉得有必要叫我"先生"
What the fuck, man?
搞毛啊 伙计
Okay, I am so sorry. When I-- I-- female?
真是抱歉 是...是女性吗
Oh, female? You a biologist?
女性 你是生物学家吗
You a biological centralist? You a detective?
生物集权主义者吗 是侦探吗
Is that what you are?
你是干这个的吗
'Cause we don't like biologists.
因为我们不喜欢生物学家
We also don't like detectives.
也不喜欢侦探
What is going on here?
什么情况
"What's going on here?"
什么情况
Uh, what's going on here is that you offended they, all right?
情况就是你冒犯了他们 好吗
And you offended me,
也冒犯了我
so I think it's best that you leave.
所以我觉得你最好离开
Can we get back to the lids?
我们能回到杯盖问题上吗
White man? Yeah.
白佬 对
I think you need to go, white man.
我想你得走了 白佬
White man. White man.
白佬 白佬
Yeah, white man!
喊你呢 白佬
Thank you for saying what I can't.
谢谢你说了我不能说的
I'm sorry. That sucks.
抱歉 真够瞎的
Nice plans, freak.
计划不错 怪胎
Uh, you don't know my life.
你不了解我的生活
Heart and soul at the end of a pole.
全神贯注在杆的顶端
All you have to-- everybody...
各位 你们只需...
Remember me?
记得我吗
Jessa, I told you once,
洁莎 我跟你说过
I told you a million times,
我跟你说过无数遍
do not bother me at work.
工作时别打扰我
Go to the institution Robin,
回戒酒所去 罗宾
I want my $30 and I want it today.
我想要回我的30块 今天就要
Let's go for the middle one.
拿中间那个吧
Yeah. Yeah?
好 真的吗
Almost. Come on!
差一点 妈的
It's only $30. I don't mean to holler.
才30块 我不是发牢骚
If it's only $30, we'll start on faith.
如果只是30块 那你是不信我
Here, smell the mint? Government!
来 闻到了吗 政♥府♥味
Nothing like a good joke. Hey, he likes it.
笑话果然有用 你看他笑了
What?
干什么
Thank you.
谢谢
More frogs!
再来点青蛙
Okay. More frogs!
好 再来点青蛙
I know how you do everything.
我已经见过你的所有招数了
Like this one?
比如这个吗
He likes it. He likes it.
他喜欢 他很喜欢
No!
不要
One, two, three, go!
一 二 三开始
Daddy?
爸爸
I'm gonna come in, okay?
我要进来了 好吗
Okay, Hannah.
好的 汉娜
Hi.
你好
Hey, are you okay? Hey.
你还好吗 你来了
Oh, yeah. I'm good.
我没事
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
I came to the city to meet someone.
我来城里见人
Um, is it a man? A male someone?
是个男人吗
Okay, um, and how did that go?
好 顺利吗
Well, I was doing some e-mailing, right?
我本来在发邮件
And while I was on the Internet, I typed in the word "gay"...
然后上网的时候 输入了关键词"同性恋"
Yeah. Okay. ...on the browser there,
好 然后呢 在网页上
and the first thing that came up was gay.com,
弹出来的第一个是"同志网"
which was a dating site.
是个交♥友♥网♥站
Okay, so you typed in "gay"
所以你就莫名其妙地
into your browser for no apparent reason.
往浏览器里输入了"同性恋"吗
Well, I was looking for porn sites.
我本来是想看个黄♥片♥的
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表