剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
And no knocking on this door for 40 minutes, Laird. 40.
40分钟内都别来敲门 莱尔德
Gotta give a mother her time.
得给妈妈点时间
Are you getting any time?
你给自己时间了吗
Oh, me? No, I don't deserve time.
我吗 我不配
You know, I'm not the one who pushed a baby out the hole
费劲把孩子从尿道旁的阴♥道♥生出来的
next to my pee hole.
可不是我
You should have one, huh?
你也该要一个
A baby, I mean, not another pee hole.
我是说孩子 不是阴♥道♥
Yeah, maybe I will.
也许会的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You got a little something brewing on the ol' love front?
你有心仪的姑娘了吗
Oh, uh, maybe.
算吧
Do you ever have feelings for someone,
你经历过吗 对某人有感觉
but the situation is,
现实情况却...
uh, complex?
很复杂
Uh, yeah, ever heard of a little lady called Hannah Horvath?
有过 我们的汉娜·霍瓦特美女呀
That, my friend, was an issue of timing.
那就是时机的事儿 朋友
Bad timing.
时机不佳
Yeah, right around when we met,
我们刚见面那会儿
she had just gone in for, like, this big vagina surgery.
她刚做完一次阴♥道♥大手术
That's what she told me, at least.
反正她这么跟我说的
The guy who just walked out is wearing a monocle.
刚走出去那人竟然戴着单片眼镜
There's a breast-feeding section.
他家还设了哺乳区
What kind of a fucking douchebag
哪个混♥蛋♥玩意
names their store after a font?
会用字体做店名
I know, right? The coffee is so good.
就是说 这咖啡太好喝了
That place is turning this shop into a ghost town.
他家店把这里变成空城了
Yeah, it's empty in here.
是啊 空空如也
All right, you can't go there anymore.
你不能再去那边了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Why do you think? You work here now.
你说呢 你在这儿干活
They're the competition. We don't fraternize with the enemy.
他们是竞争对手 不能和敌人做朋友
Think about it.
好好想想
Plus, they don't use lids,
再说 他们不用杯盖
which is not only empirically terrible,
不仅缺少经验
but also forces people to come here and steal our lids.
还迫使顾客偷咱们的杯盖
Yeah, but the coffee is so good.
但他家的咖啡太好喝了
The coffee here is good. Is it?
咱的咖啡也好喝 是吗
Yes, it is. Listen carefully.
是的 听仔细了
You work here now.
你在这儿干活
You drink my coffee. Do you understand that?
得喝我的咖啡 明白没
Do you have any idea of what kind of a sign this sends?
你知道这让别人怎么想吗
When my employee starts endorsing their product?
我的员工支持别家的产品
Do you have any idea?
你知道吗
Keep it in your pants, okay?
别激动了
I'll just go there to buy the beans.
我只去买♥♥咖啡豆就是了
I can make the coffee here.
可以在这边自己煮
So then I got my third DUI.
后来我第三次酒驾被罚
And a normal person would be like, "fuck drinking," at this point.
走到这步 正常人可能会想"老子不喝了"
Not me, I was like, "fuck driving."
但我没有 我想"老子不开了"
So I got a bike and I started to ride my bike everywhere.
我就弄来辆单车 去哪都骑
Till I hit that Polish kid.
直到撞了那个波兰孩子
You'd think that a bike couldn't do that kind of damage,
你会想单车不可能把人伤成那样
but he was messed up.
但我真害惨他了
Jesus fucking Christ. Sorry.
我勒个去 抱歉
You cannot grab people like that. Sorry.
别那么袭击人 抱歉
I thought you were a murderer. Okay.
还以为你是杀人犯呢 走了
No, no, no. We should talk about what happened.
别走 咱们得谈谈上次的事
We most certainly should not talk about that.
绝对不该谈那件事
Yeah, we should.
该谈谈
For our sobriety.
为了不再酗酒
You know what we should do?
你知道我们该怎么做吗
We should pretend like it never happened
该假装一切没发生
and then maybe even never speak again.
然后或许再也不要交谈
I don't want to do that.
我不想那样
Well, who asked you what you want?
谁问你的想法了
You feel something for me.
你对我有感觉
I know it.
我很清楚
You're hiding behind your accent.
你在用口音遮掩
So what? So, we have to address it.
那又怎样 那就谈谈
What? And then what?
然后又如何
It doesn't matter because nothing can ever happen.
这不重要 因为咱俩永远没戏
Why not?
为什么
Because...
因为
you stupid fucking-- you idiot!
你个蠢蛋
Because Hannah.
因为汉娜啊
She doesn't want to be with me.
她不想跟我在一起
It doesn't matter.
这不是重点
She's my friend.
她是我朋友
It's shitty, and I'm done being shitty.
这事恶心人 我受够了恶心事
Shitty is old news.
那些都过去了
We're friends. Yeah? So what?
我们是朋友啊 是 所以呢
So can we just, uh, be with each other like, uh...
咱们能... 一起...
friends?
做朋友吗
Like follow me around? Yeah.
你说跟屁虫吗 是
Okay.
好吧
Well, I have really big plans today.
我今天可是有很多计划
Do you need help, friend?
需要帮忙吗 朋友
Okay, so, the central conflict of "Goodbye, Columbus,"
不论我个人对菲利普·罗斯痴迷与否
besides whether I am personally attracted to Philip Roth or not,
《再见 哥伦布》的中心矛盾在于
is the idea that there's these,
同为犹太人
like, chosen Jews and these lesser Jews,
一些是上帝选民 一些却被冷落
and this class conflict within a religion
及宗教内部的阶级矛盾
is keeping people who love each other from feeling safe together.
让相爱的人们 感觉危机四伏
Yes, Nellie?
什么事 奈莉
Um, should we really be reading something about birth control?
我们真该读节育小说吗
Like, honestly, this is basically a how-to guide to sex.
说实话 这根本就是泡妞手册
Yeah, you're welcome.
是啊 不用谢
Yeah, that's inappropriate.
是啊 这可不对
Yeah?
什么事
Miss Horvath, there's an urgent call for you
霍瓦特老师 有人打到托比校长办公室
in Principal Toby's office.
说有急事找你
Urgent? Who is it?
急事 是谁
I couldn't make out the name, actually.
我没听清那人名字
He's--
他在...
He's crying.
他在哭
Okay, Nellie, I'm gonna leave you in charge
好吧 奈莉 这儿就交由你负责
because you have a very authoritative presence,
因为你看上去挺御姐范的
but I don't want you to use this time
但我不希望你利用这段时间
to continue to preach your agenda.
来继续宣扬你的观点
Thanks.
谢谢
Dad, is that you? Hannah?
老爸 是你吗 汉娜
What's going on, Dad? I can't hear you.
出什么事了 爸 我听不清你
What's happening in the background?
周围什么情况
Is there, like, a bad connection?
是信♥号♥♥问题吗
Like, I really can't hear you.
我真的没法听清你
I'm crying, Banana.
我在哭 小娜娜
Oh, okay. So, where are you?
好吧 你在哪儿
I'm in the Marriott in Times Square.
我在时代广场的万豪酒店
Room 1706. All right, I'll be right there.
1706房♥ 好 我马上就到
I'll be right there.
马上就到
I'm sorry, I was just--
不好意思 我刚刚...
Yeah, could I see you for a minute, please?
能和你聊两句吗
Of course.
当然
I hear you're reading "Goodbye, Columbus".
我听说你们在读《再见 哥伦布》
Yes, I felt that "Goodbye, Columbus"
是的 我觉得《再见 哥伦布》
would be the best Philip Roth for the kids.
是菲利普·罗斯作品中最适合孩子们的
Uh-huh, because I feel the best Philip Roth for kids
但我觉得 别接触菲利普·罗斯的作品
is no Philip Roth.
才是最适合孩子的
Principal Toby, I really wasn't expecting you to pile on me, too.
托比校长 我没指望你会认同我的想法
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表