剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
wants to tell you to do your homework?
想命令你写作业吗
No.
并不
But that's her entire job.
但那是她的全部职责
That's her job in the world.
是她在这世界上的职责
She has a million trillion things she'd rather be doing.
她有几千几亿件更情愿去做的事
Things she might want to experience.
可能想去体验的事
Life things she hasn't enjoyed yet.
还没好好享受过的生活
But she stays and tells you to do your homework
但她留在家里 喊你做作业
because it's what's fucking good for you.
因为这是他妈的为你好
What do you think your mom's gonna do when you get home?
你觉得当你回到家你妈妈会怎么样
I don't know. Hug me, I guess?
不知道 抱我吧
Exactly! 'Cause she loves you
没错 因为她对你的爱
more than anything else in the world,
胜过世间的一切
and she knows you're the most important thing
而且她知道你是最重要的
even if it means being emotionally abused
哪怕这意味着天天被一个
by a brat day in and day out, okay?
娇惯的小孩气死 好吗
She'll take care of you forever
她会永远照顾着你
even if it means endless, endless pain!
哪怕这意味着无尽的痛苦
So give me back my jeans!
所以把我的裤子还给我
No, you psycho lady!
不 你个神经病女人
Oh, you run, you little harlot.
跑吧 你个小婊♥子♥
Run as fast as you can, okay?
有多快跑多快吧
But life is gonna chase you,
但生活会追着你的
it's gonna chase after you with problems you can't even imagine.
它会带着你无法想象的问题紧追在你身后
And I'd be chasing you, too,
我也会追着你的
if my vagina wasn't so busted from having a baby.
如果我的阴♥道♥不是因为生孩子被撑爆了
So go and just fuck the shit out of Justin!
所以去狠狠地操贾斯汀吧
Fuck him for me!
为我去操他
That's not how I meant that!
我不是那个意思
You okay, ma'am?
你还好吗 女士
Yeah, absolutely.
当然
Do you live near here?
你住在这附近吗
Yeah. Just, like, a little while that way.
是的 朝那边再走一段路
So, uh, what brings you out here without pants and shoes?
那你是怎么没穿裤子鞋子跑来这里的
Oh, um, I had a baby pretty recently, so.
我最近才生了孩子 所以...
Mm. Sounds about right.
听起来有道理
Well, why don't you get in the back of the car
不如你坐到车后排
and I'll give you a ride home.
我送你回家吧
I'm really good, but thank you.
我很好 不过谢了
Just making sure you're getting home okay.
只是想确保你平安到家
Just take your time.
不用急
I guess it's time for me to start figuring out what's next.
我猜现在是时候考虑我下一步该干什么了
Any ideas?
有想法吗
A piece of me has always wanted to go to law school.
我一直挺想试试念法学院
So boring.
真无聊
No, I mean, it's a start.
不 这也算个开始
It's a start.
算个开始
It's mostly because I just love the idea of all the rules.
主要是因为我很喜欢规矩这概念
I fucking love rules.
我爱死规矩了
Maybe you should be a judge.
或许你该当个法官
I have this friend that's a judge.
我有个朋友是法官
She is such a gas.
她真的了不起
Judge Patricia DeMango.
帕翠莎·德芒戈法官
She goes on five Christian Mingle dates a week.
她一周有五场基♥督♥徒交♥友♥网♥的约会
No way. Yeah.
不是吧 真的
Spray tan,
做喷雾美黑
big diamond in her upper ear cartilage.
上耳骨戴着巨大的钻石耳环
But she is a really good judge.
但她是个很好的法官
You get home safe, now.
你现在安全到家了
Thank you, Officer Schpoont.
谢谢你 施朋特警官
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
What happened to your pants?
你的裤子呢
You know, kind of what you'd think.
你知道的 就像你想的那样
Thanks.
谢谢
Where's Grover?
格洛弗呢
He's upstairs asleep in your room.
在楼上 在你房♥间里睡着了
We gave him formula,
我们喂了他奶粉
and he liked it.
他很喜欢
Good. Thanks.
好 谢谢
No, no. Guys, I got it.
不不 我去吧
I got it.
我去
Good.
很好
That's good, Grover.
真棒 格洛弗
Okay.
好了
I love you.
我爱你
Okay.
没事了
It's okay.
慢慢喝
Good.
很好
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表