剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Ooh, touche.
讲得好
D'Emilia.
迪米莉亚
D'Emilia.
迪米莉亚
Well, let's "Pretty Woman" this shit, D'Emilia.
迪米莉亚 那就来演个《风月俏佳人》吧
You got it.
没问题
Wow, good thing school's not in session
幸好学校现在不开学
or that outfit would definitely not fly.
不然那套打扮绝对不会被接受的
Oh, you know, I'm kinda trying to spend less time
我尽量在不接受我打扮的地方
in places where my outfit doesn't fly.
少花点时间
You know, my proverbial outfit.
你懂的 我众所周知的打扮
Um, I'm not sure I follow.
我不太明白
Principal Toby,
托比校长
this has been a really, really amazing opportunity for me.
这对我来说真是很棒的机会
You've taken a lot of chances on me,
你不止一次冒险信任我
and I'm sure you've taken a lot of flak,
你肯定也受了很多非议
which is why I'm gonna seem like a real wench
因此当我说 我明年不回来了
when I say that I don't think I'll be coming back next year.
你可能会觉得我真是傻了
Oh, gosh, I-- why?
天啊 我...为什么
Did you get-- did you get another job?
你找到其它工作了吗
Is it those bastards from Fort Greene Montessori?
是格林尼堡蒙台梭利教育那群混♥蛋♥挖你吗
No, what it is is that I've been trying
不 其实是我在尝试
to stay more open to signals from the universe,
敞开胸怀 接收来自宇宙的信♥号♥♥
and I don't know if I can be open to those signals
如果我在听别的歌♥曲
if I'm tuned in to another song.
就接收不到那些信♥号♥♥了
This job being the song.
这份工作就是那首歌♥
Okay, Hannah. I wish you all the best.
好吧 汉娜 我祝你一切顺利
I really do. You know, you've been so... eye-opening to me.
真的 你一直都让我大开眼界
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的吗 是的
I mean, with all your setbacks and your issues,
尽管你挫折麻烦不断
you live your life with such joie de vivre.
你的生活却如此欢欣雀跃
You're right, I do. I do have a lot of joie de vivre.
你说的没错 我的确欢欣雀跃
You do. You really do,
的确 真是这样
and it's unusual to see that in a teacher.
这在老师身上很少见
I mean, it's unusual to see it in anybody.
这在任何人身上都很少见
I really hope you find what you're looking for.
我真心希望你得偿所愿
Thank you, Principal Toby.
谢谢你 托比校长
And for the record, I think you're a lot funkier
实话说 我觉得你远比
than people give you credit for.
大家想的更拉风
And, by the way, I'm really sorry I showed you my pussy.
对了 真对不起我对你露阴
I was in a bad relationship
我当时感情关系糟糕
and I was blasting a lot of energy in the wrong direction.
向错误的方向宣泄了太多能量
Forget about it. Water under the bridge.
不提了 事情都过去了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 校长
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah. Hannah Horvath.
汉娜 汉娜·霍瓦特
Tally, hey.
泰莉 好啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
This is so crazy.
这太疯狂了
I was literally just thinking about you.
我刚才正想起你呢
Um, why?
为啥呀
I am writing a novel
我正在写欧柏林大学
about the tyranny of political correctness at Oberlin,
有关政♥治♥正确之暴♥政♥的小说
so of course I'm including the sophomore year incident
当然就要写大二那件事啦
where you called our R.A. a Jewish Hitler and then heil'd him.
你叫舍监犹太希♥特♥勒♥ 还向他敬纳粹礼
Yeah, well, you know, that's sort of my story to tell.
是啊 这事应该我来讲
You do remember it, yeah. How are you?
你的确记得呢 你还好吗
Um, I'm okay. It's a work in progress,
挺好 正在过渡期
as it is for everybody, I would say.
大家不都如此嘛
People big and small.
不论大人物小人物
Mm-hmm, I do know that, girl.
了解 妹子
I just got back from a writing retreat at MacDowell,
我刚从麦克道威尔艺术村闭关写作回来
so you're, like, the sixth person I've seen since I left my cabin.
你是我离开小屋后见到的第六个人
So, I'm just like, I feel so crazy!
我感觉...好疯狂
Like, I just want to, like, murder someone in the face!
简直想杀人
Where are you headed? Do you want to hang out?
你要去哪 想一起聊聊不
Um, I'm not really headed anywhere in particular at the moment.
我眼下没有特定的目的地
Okay.
好啊
Well, that's perfect
那好极了
'cause I'm literally free until 3:00 AM.
因为我凌晨3点前都很闲
And I guess I'm free till I have to go home
看来回密歇根过感恩节前
to Michigan for Thanksgiving.
我都会很闲
So, let's do it. Let's catch up.
那走吧 聊聊去
Yeah. Okay.
好 棒
Wow, this is crazy.
这太疯狂了
You look exactly the same.
你一点没变
Thanks, your bike looks really expensive. Yeah.
谢谢 你的自行车看上去很贵 是的
Well, thank you for agreeing to meet like this.
谢谢你同意见面
It's very big of you,
你真是大人♥大♥量
especially considering Tandace.
尤其考虑到坦迪斯那样
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么说
That means a lot to me, praise coming from you.
你的赞赏对我意义重大
Okay, don't go overboard.
别说那么夸张
I just think that
我就觉得
if we're going to keep the ball rolling post-"Grey's"...
如果我们在《格蕾》之后还想合作
...we have to put the past behind us.
就得放下过去
I agree.
我同意
This is a big moment for both of us. I know.
这对你我来说都是关键时刻 没错
I just need you to please promise me
我只需要你答应我
that the not-talking-to-me bullshit is over.
不再扯什么"不跟我说话"
Okay, well, it's tricky, Marn... No.
这有点复杂 玛妮 不
...when the aggression train is headed straight towards me.
当你针对我时...
We're collaborators. Okay.
咱们是合作人 没错
I understand we're collaborating... It's childish.
我知道我们在合作 太孩子气了
It doesn't make any sense. ...so don't judge the way
毫无道理 那就别看不惯
that my process works.
我的处事风格
Baby. Well, I'm not
亲爱的 我没有...
It's time to go. Okay, my e ku'u.
该走了 好 我的爱人
Actually, there's a couple
事实上 还有...
more bullet points we're supposed to go over.
几个要点需要讨论
Des, you said eight minutes. Yeah.
德西 你说八分钟 是
Any more than that will be...
多于八分钟就是...
Re-immersion, right.
二次沉溺 没错
We're done talking.
不说了
Yes.
好
I got you that tea. Oh, thank you.
茶给你买♥♥来了 谢谢
How does that make you feel?
你有何感想
You know, grateful and excited.
充满感激 欣喜若狂
Thirsty.
口渴
Okay, Marn, I will catch you at rehearsal.
玛妮 咱们排练时再见
I got you the hemp... I love that stuff.
给你买♥♥了含大♥麻♥的 我超爱那东西
Hey, what are you drinking?
你喝的什么
We're gonna move the end above here. And then just--
把结尾移到这里 然后
You're gonna cross out the Yeah, exactly.
你要删掉... 没错
Hi.
好啊
Elijah, hey. What a surprise.
伊莱贾 好大的惊喜啊
Uh, can I talk to you for-- about something?
能跟你谈谈吗
Well, if it's about the troop situation in Kandahar,
如果你要说坎大哈的部队现状
then Alexia's already beat you to the punch.
阿丽克西亚已经先你一步了
Why don't you wait in the wings, we'll get a drink afterwards.
不如你先在一旁等 完事后咱们去喝一杯
Alexia, can you show him where to stand? Sure.
阿丽克西亚 你能带他去吗 当然
Um, no, actually, can we talk now?
不 能现在聊聊吗
Get that in the teleprompter? Yes.
把那句话加进提词器 好的
All right, is this another one of your states of the union?
你又要演讲国情咨文了吗
No, it's not.
不 不是
I'm not happy with the way we left things.
我不满意咱俩最后的分手方式
I was angry and I felt like you were...
我当时很生气 我感觉你...
embarrassed,
很尴尬
even though that's not an emotion you claim to be able to feel.
即使你不承认会感到尴尬
Well, I'm gonna be embarrassed if I miss this broadcast.
如果我错过这个节目 一定会很尴尬
What is it?
你要说什么
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表