剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
老子就学连姆·尼森追杀你到天涯海角
You hear me?
你听见没
**So you can find me in Oaxaca*
*我就在瓦哈卡
**Where I go to pay my dues*
*补偿我的过往
**Yeah, you'll find me in a dark bar*
*我就在这间小酒吧
**Where no gringos are*
*只身一人
**Yeah, you'll find me in a bar, Oaxaca*
*在这瓦哈卡的酒吧
Hey, you guys-- you guys, let's take five.
各位 我们休息五分钟
Actually, I'd rather not take five.
其实 我不想休息
Hey, let's take five. Take five.
我们休息五分钟 五分钟
Yes, you made it.
真棒 你赶来了
Of course. I'm a woman of my word. Amazing.
当然 我说话算话 真棒
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, hey, guys, this is Tandace.
各位 这是坦迪斯
We are super lucky.
我们很走运
She's gonna help us out with our stage decor on our tour.
她会帮我们设计巡演的舞台
Pilar made some arepas. I brought you some.
皮拉尔做了玉米饼 我给你带了些
Corazon, muchas gracias.
谢谢你 宝贝[西语]
Que bien huelen.
真香[西语]
Me haces loco.
爱死你了[西语]
Wait a minute. Is this for real?
等等 你们这是来真的吗
Are you guys, like, pranking me or something?
你们是不是在整我
Desi, she cannot do our, like, stage decor.
德西 舞台布置不能让她做
See what I mean? I got this.
懂我说了的吧 交给我
Marnie? Yeah?
玛妮 干嘛
Can we go solo a second?
我们能单独聊聊吗
Yeah.
好
Who are you? I'm Tandace Moncrief.
你是谁 我是坦迪斯·蒙克利夫
Yes, I am familiar with your very fake name.
是 我听过你这做作的名字
I just mean how do you know my whatever the fuck he is to me now?
我是说 你怎么认识那个人的
I guess at this point he's so close to being my ex-husband.
现在应该快是我前夫了
Desi and I have known each other for a long, long time.
德西和我认识很久了
Oh, that's so interesting 'cause he's never mentioned you
真有趣 他可从没提过你
and you also weren't at our wedding.
你也没来我们的婚礼
No, no, I wasn't.
对 我没去
Actually, I was facilitating
其实 我当时在一间
an antiviolence communication workshop...
反暴♥力♥交流工作室帮忙
Of course. ...making me uniquely qualified
当然 让我无比合适
to handle this situation.
处理这种局面
Desi tells me you got some rage stuff.
德西说你满腔愤怒
"Rage stuff." "Rage stuff"? Really?
"满腔愤怒" 真的假的
"Rage"? No, no, no, no.
"愤怒"吗 不
You have that all fucking wrong.
你完全搞错了
I am cool as a fucking cucumber all the time.
我他妈一直冷静得不行
Marnie? Yeah?
玛妮 干嘛
Listen, right now it's easier for Desi to separate
听着 现在分开音乐与生活
the music and his personal life.
对德西来说更容易
Obviously, you're a major part of the music.
显然 你占音乐的一大部分
But for his life, we feel...
但至于他的生活 我们觉得...
that it would just be better if you didn't exist for a little while.
如果你消失一段时间会更好
Oh, interesting. Okay, so I think I understand now.
有意思 我现在懂了
When we're singing and
当我们唱歌♥
playing and making music, he can talk to me
演奏 写歌♥的时候 他能跟我说话
and tell me what I'm doing wrong and pick at me.
告诉我我哪里错了 挑我毛病
That's all cool. But the minute we stop, I cease to exist.
这都行 但等排练一结束 我就不存在了
I become, essentially, a ghost.
我就成了 一个鬼魂
Exactly. Exactly.
没错 没错
I'm so sorry. Oh, well, Tandace, I so accept your apology.
真抱歉 坦迪斯 我诚心接受你的道歉
And thank you so much for all of your spiritual guidance.
太感谢你给我的精神指引了
Thank you, and nama-fucking-ste.
谢谢你 我他妈有礼了
Was that your dad back there?
刚才那个是你♥爸♥爸吗
Are you guys in, like, a fight or something?
你们是吵架了吗
Oh, no, no, no. That's just my old boss.
不 那是我前老板
You got a lot of stuff in the c-car.
你车里东西真不...少啊
Yeah, I'm moving.
对 我在搬家
Okay, um, I'm actually just receiving a call,
好吧 实际上我电♥话♥响了
if you'll hold on one moment.
稍等
Excuse me.
不好意思
Marnie, what's up? Why you calling?
玛妮 找我有事吗
You called me. And I still can't pick you up, Hannah.
是你打给我的 我还是不能去接你 汉娜
By the way, do you think I have a rage problem?
另外 你觉得我满腔愤怒吗
So, I'm hitchhiking, actually.
实际上 我在搭别人车
I got in a car that pulled over for me at the side of the road,
一辆车停在路边捎我走了
so I am in Hector--
我在赫克托...
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your last name.
抱歉 我忘了你的姓
Medina.
梅迪纳
Hector Medina's car.
赫克托·梅迪纳的车里
He is a Latin male in his mid-30s.
他是位35岁左右的拉丁裔男性
Close-cropped hair.
寸头
Wait a minute, Hannah, is this a safety call?
等等 汉娜 你这是平安电♥话♥吗
Oh, my God. Okay, you are not safe.
天啊 你可不安全
Otherwise you would not be making a safety call.
否则你是不会打平安电♥话♥的
So, what you need to do is get out of the car immediately.
你要赶快从那车上下去
Yep, yep, yep.
是 是
Oh, I'm sorry,
抱歉
but I picked you up for company
我捎你是为了做个伴
and it's just kind of rude that you're on the phone.
你却打电♥话♥ 有些无礼吧
Sorry, my friend's just...
抱歉 我朋友她...
Marnie, I gotta go. Can't do this now.
玛妮 我要挂了 不说了
Okay, okay, Hannah. Just pretend to hang up
好 汉娜 你假装挂电♥话♥
but leave me on the phone so that I can hear you,
但继续通话 让我听到你
and then the first chance you get,
等你一有机会
tell him you have to pee and then run.
就告诉他你要尿尿 然后快跑
Yes.
好
You know, I actually have to pee really bad,
知道吗 我憋不住了好想尿尿
so wherever you can pull over.
你靠边停吧
There's nowhere really to stop around here.
这里没有能停车的地方
Okay, but I've gotta pee, like, now,
好吧 但我真憋不住了
so whenever you can pull it over,
你尽量快停车
I will literally pee anywhere.
我真的不在乎在哪
Right here would actually be great.
这里就挺好
Here. At this exact spot.
给 就这个地方
I don't think I can, uh...
我觉得我不能...
I won't look, okay? I promise.
我不看你 好吗 我保证
What, you don't trust me?
怎么 你不信任我吗
You get in my car and you don't trust me?
你上了我的车 还不信任我
I trust you!
我信任你
I trust you. I trust you.
我信任 信任你
In fact, you and I trust each other
实际上 我们信任对方
and I am peeing in this bottle because I have to pee,
我要尿在这罐子里 因为我想尿尿
but also to show that you and I do trust each other
但也是想表现出我们是真的彼此信任
and we would never do anything to harm one another.
绝不会做任何事去伤害对方
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Hannah, are you seriously about to pee right now?
汉娜 你现在是当真要尿吗
Oh, gosh.
天啊
Oh, my Lord. Oh, Lord.
我的天 我的天
I think-- Adam, I think she just spit up on me.
亚当 她好像吐在我身上了
You need to hold her. Just-- please.
你来抱着她 求你了
Wait, look, did she-- oh, my God, it stinks.
等等 天啊 好臭
Oh, my God, Adam.
天啊 亚当
Wait, where are the towels?
毛巾在哪里
You have to help me. It's dripping all the way down my back
你得帮帮我 都从我背上流下去
and into my butt. Adam.
滴进我屁♥股♥了 亚当
Why aren't you helping me?
你怎么不来帮我
You're an adult. She's a baby.
你是个成人 她是个婴儿
Why do you need more help than a baby?
你为什么比婴儿更需要帮助
So, why are you moving?
你为什么要搬走
Well, it's-- it's kind of a long story.
说来话长
I was in a pretty fucked-up relationship
我谈了场糟糕的恋爱
and I just had to get out.
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表