剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
if I didn't let you take me out for rice pudding.
你请的米布丁 你就剪了我头发
I just couldn't look at one boring website after another anymore.
我就是受不了刷无聊网站了
Fluent in French Toast with blessings? Yeah, that's me.
法式吐司味加料 我的
Yes! And I Gotta the Panna Cotta.
好棒 还有意式奶冻味
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
You're gonna wake up one day and realize
你总有天醒来 会发现自己
you've wasted your entire life on dumb websites.
在无聊网站上浪费了多少生命
You're too late. That already happened.
太迟了 我已经发现了
Your brain is rotting.
你的脑子在腐烂
You used to have interesting ideas
以前你有那么多有趣的点子
and now all you do is browse the Internet.
现在只剩刷网页了
Maybe that's why you stopped writing.
可能你就是因为这个才停止写作
That's not a very nice thing to say.
这么说可不友好
Here you go. Oh, I'm sorry, we don't take American Express.
给 抱歉 我们不接受运通卡
Okay, well, that's all I have.
好吧 我只有运通卡
Perfect. I'm taking you out now.
真棒 现在成我请你了
That is perfect. Just perfect.
完美 真完美
Thank you so much.
真谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, what's going on between us?
好吧 我俩之间有什么问题
Nothing's going on between us, Hannah.
没问题 汉娜
What's going on is that I was trying to study
问题是我想看书
and I couldn't because you didn't want me to.
却看不成 因为你不给我看
Because you're jealous that I have a passion,
因为你嫉妒我有热情
so, of course, here I am catering to your needs yet again.
所以我在这 再次满足你的需求
Everyone has to drop everything for Hannah
当汉娜需要"支持"的时候
when Hannah needs "Support."
每个人都得放下一切
Why are you being so mean to me?
你为什么对我这么刻薄
I'm always mean to you.
我对你一直都刻薄
Yeah, but usually it's nicer.
是 但平常好一点
Wow, shorts really seem to be getting shorter these days.
最近短裤真是越来越短了
You're acting so weird, okay?
你表现得好奇怪
I know you. Something's going on.
我了解你 肯定有事发生
I'm fine.
我没事
Okay.
好吧
Okay, then, maybe we're just growing in different directions.
好吧 或许我们就是成长方向不同
Maybe you don't want to be friends anymore.
或许你不想再做朋友了
Maybe.
或许是的
Jessa!
洁莎
What? I'm just trying to be open.
我就是想坦诚一点
You know what? I'm thinking maybe I'm gonna take
你猜怎么着 或许我应该把
my Fluent in French Toast on the train.
我的布丁带上地铁吃
If I'm gonna hang out with someone who hates me,
如果我要跟讨厌我的人玩
it might as well be my boyfriend.
不如是我男友
But, seriously, you are the biggest bitch
不过真的 你是我这辈子
I've ever met in my whole life.
见过最贱的女人
You are a total cunt.
纯粹就是个贱逼
I'm not here!
我不在
Hey!
你好
Hi. What's up? Come in.
你好 你好 请进
I just-- I just came from seeing Hannah and, um...
我是... 跟汉娜见完面来的...
What happened? What's wrong?
怎么了 有什么问题
What's wrong is-- is this.
有问题的...是这个
Us.
我们
You're shaking.
你在发抖
I've--
我...
I've wanted this for a really long time.
我想这样很久了
Me, too.
我也是
Is that-- yeah, it's fine.
那样... 可以
It's fine.
可以
Hold on, hold on, wait a sec.
等等 等等
I just need to put my leg--
等我把腿...
You okay? Yeah, yeah, no, I'm totally good.
你还好吗 没事
I'm just perfect.
我很好
Don't do that.
别这样
Sorry. That's okay.
抱歉 没事
No, I like like that. Yeah.
还是那样吧 好
Okay.
好了
Ow, fuck.
妈的
Is this what bad sex is like?
这算是糟糕的性♥爱♥吗
Mm-hmm. Yes.
是的
Fuck me. Yeah.
操♥我♥ 好
Fuck me. Yeah, I am fucking you.
操♥我♥ 我正在呢
Stop talking. Oh, sorry.
别说话 抱歉
Yeah. Harder.
对 用力一点
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对
Harder.
用力一点
Okay, faster.
好 快一点
Now slower. Stop, stop, stop.
现在慢一点 停下
Now, go, go!
好 来
Faster! Okay, slower.
快一点 好 慢一点
Slower, then faster. Okay.
慢一点 再快 好
Slower, then faster. Wait.
慢一点 再快 等等
Stop talking. Okay.
别说话 好
Yeah, fuck me! Sorry!
操♥我♥ 抱歉
Come on! I'm getting a cramp.
快 我抽筋了
I'm really sorry. Fuck me.
真对不起 操♥我♥
Okay. Fuck me.
好 操♥我♥
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好 对
Are you good?
舒服了吗
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表