剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah.
是吗 对
But the point is, I met someone online,
但是重点在于 我在网上认识了一个人
and I decided to come to the city and meet him in person.
于是我决定来这里见他本人
Okay.
好
Um, what happened?
那后来呢
He didn't look anything like his Internet photo.
他长得跟网上的照片完全不一样
Yeah, well, they never do.
对 永远都是这样
I mean, this guy, he was sinister.
这个人太可怕了
His apartment was so small...
他的公♥寓♥那么小
Okay, well, that's just New York real estate.
纽约房♥价就是这样
You can't judge someone by how small their apartment is.
不能看♥房♥♥子大小来判断一个人
There was a purple couch-- it was all purple.
有个紫色的沙发 纯紫色
And the dog-- this huge dog was--
还有那只狗 那只巨大的狗...
You know what? I don't need every little detail.
知道吗 我不需要听到所有细节
I don't need to hear about the nuance.
不需要听
I just want to know, like, are you all right?
我只想知道 你还好吗
What happened?
发生什么了
I left my wallet.
我把钱包落下了
That's okay. You just call the credit card company
没事的 只要打给信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
and you get new credit cards. I'm so stupid!
就能补办了 我真蠢
You're not stupid. I lose my wallet like three times a month.
你不蠢 我每个月钱包都要丢三次
My wallet must've slipped out of my pants when I took them off.
肯定是我脱裤子的时候钱包掉出来了
Okay, don't tell me that you took off your pants!
等等 你居然脱了裤子吗
But, listen, I didn't want to go back to get my wallet.
可是我不想回去找我的钱包
I didn't know who else to call.
我也不知道该找谁
So you want me to go back to the house
所以你要我去他家
of the guy you just hooked up with and get your wallet?
找那个刚跟你上♥床♥的男人 拿你的钱包
Yeah.
对
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Please.
求你了
Where does Mom think you are?
妈妈觉得你在哪里
Where did you tell her you are?
你跟妈妈怎么说的
Uh... Uncle Jeff's.
在杰夫叔叔家
Oh, my God. Why'd you have to bring Uncle Jeff into this?
天呐 为什么把杰夫叔叔扯进来
I don't really know. Hi, Mom.
我不知道 妈妈
Hannah, where the fuck have you been?
汉娜 你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
I have been at work, and now I am in, uh--
我之前在上班 现在...
I'm with Dad.
跟爸爸在一起
What? Where is he? We're in Midtown.
什么 他在哪里 我们在市中心
Oh, well, I'm surprised he's not on Christopher Street
是吗 他怎么没去克里斯托弗街
drowning in a pool of semen.
淹死在精♥液♥桶里
God, Mom, please.
妈妈 别这样
Is he near you? Yes, he is.
他在你旁边吗 -在
Oh, good, good, good. Can you give him a message for me?
很好 你帮我跟他说句话好吗
Mmhmm. Tell him I want a fucking divorce.
行 告诉他我要离婚
Tell him that, Hannah.
告诉他 汉娜
What'd she say?
她说什么
Let's just go get your fucking wallet, okay?
去拿你那破钱包吧 好吗
Yeah, hello. Can I help you?
你好 有什么事吗
Yeah, my dad just left his wallet here.
是这样 我爸爸把钱包落在这里了
He's, um-- he's the guy you just hooked up with.
他就是刚刚跟你上♥床♥的那个人
Why, no.
没有啊
No, no. We didn't--
我们没有...
we just had some wine, kissed.
我们只是喝了酒 接了吻
We-- we kissed. Uh, I'm Keith.
我们只是接了吻 我叫基斯
Okay, Keith, well, I don't really know
基斯 如果你们只接了吻
why my dad's wallet would've fallen out of the pants
那我爸爸为什么会在脱裤子的时候
he says he was removing if you just kissed,
不小心把钱包掉了出来
so I'm starting to feel like I can't really trust any of you people.
你们这些人说话真是一点都不可信
And by "You people," I don't mean homosexuals.
我说的"你们" 不是说同性恋
I mean white men over 50.
是说五十岁以上的白人男性
So can I just please have the wallet?
所以能把钱包给我吗
Of course. Please come in. Come in.
当然 请进吧
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, yes, if you could...
如果可以的话
...maybe say hi to your father from me?
帮我跟你♥爸♥爸问好
Um, and let him know that I got his name off his ID
告诉他我在身份证上看到了他的名字
and I friended him on Facebook
已经在脸书上加他好友了
and that he can connect with me there if he wants.
他要是想联♥系♥我可以随时联♥系♥
Okay, you seem like-- you seem like a really nice man, Keith.
好 你似乎...是个好人 基斯
Well, you seem like a nice young lady.
你也是个好女孩
Thank you. What-- what do you do?
谢谢 你是做什么的
Oh, I am a boot dealer. I deal fine boots.
我是卖♥♥靴子的 名牌鞋
And, uh, I can get you a pretty good discount.
我可以给你打个折
Maybe. That would-- that would actually be great.
好吧 那还...挺好的
Well, um...
那...
a pleasure.
幸会
Who's that?
那是谁
That's my Lois.
它叫洛伊斯
She's really cute. It's insane.
它真可爱 好神奇
She actually looks like a toy.
它看起来真像个玩具
You should consider putting her in catalogs.
你可以把它拍进广♥告♥册里
So this was fine. Thank you for coming.
这样还不错 谢谢你能来
I'm gonna kiss you good-bye now.
我现在要跟你吻别
No. No, you're not.
不 不行
Because we are friends.
因为我们是朋友
Because you know as well as I do
因为我们都清楚
that even if we could be together,
就算我们能在一起
even if Hannah didn't exist, that I would destroy you.
就算汉娜不存在 我会毁了你
And you would destroy me.
你也会毁了我
We would destroy each other.
我们会毁了彼此
You know where this ends up, right?
你知道结局会是怎样吧
With you in a body bag
你命丧黄泉
and me headed to the border pregnant.
我怀着孕远走异国
Seriously, it would be a problem.
说真的 这会是个麻烦
It would be a problem.
是个麻烦
It would. It would.
是的 是的
Can you stop copying me?
你能别学我了吗
Could you please stop copying me?
求你别学我了
Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ.
天啊 天啊
Here's your fish.
给你鱼
Ooh, fuck me.
妈的
You see? It's fucking dead.
看到没 鱼死了
Fucking God damn it. You see? You see?
他妈的 看到没
'Cause you shook it all the way here like an idiot.
谁叫你一路跟个傻子似的晃袋子
This is us.
这就是我们
This is why we can't.
所以我们不能在一起
Look, can we--
那我们...
can we be together, but not touch each other?
我们能在一起 但不碰对方吗
Yeah, that's the whole point.
对 重点就在这
We are not gonna touch each other.
我们不能碰对方
Don't look. It breaks the rules.
别看 破坏规则了
You don't look at me. You're the f--
你不看我 你是...
fuckin' pervert in this house.
你♥他♥妈♥是个变♥态♥
Adam.
亚当
New rules.
新规则
Hey, so, how's Fran?
弗兰怎么样
Oh, he's good. We don't have to talk about me.
他挺好 我们不用聊我的
Well, no, I want to.
不 我想聊
He seems like such a great guy.
他看起来是个好小伙
Yeah, he's really nice.
是 他人很好
Well, try and hold on to him, will ya?
试着抓紧他 好吗
Why does everybody keep saying that to me?
为什么人人都对我说这话
Like, I'm just gonna, like, misplace him like a pair of keys.
搞得像他是串钥匙 我会弄丢一样
Well, in the past, you've had trouble making healthy choices.
过去 你并不会做出明智决定
Okay, well, I wouldn't
如果我是你
really talk about healthy choices if I were you,
我可不会提明智这一茬
considering you just had sex with a complete stranger,
你可是才跟个陌生人上完床
probably unprotected.
或许还没戴套
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表