剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Guys, you cannot stay here indefinitely.
各位 你们不能永远待在这
I have so much studying to do.
我还有好多书要看
What you lookin' at?
你在看什么
The Old Loves Tumblr. It's the best.
汤博乐上的《旧爱》 很好看的
Do you know it? Yeah.
你知道吗 知道
Oh, yeah, that's the old people having sex. I love that one.
就是说老年人做♥爱♥那个 我喜欢
Nope, it's just famous people
不 是以前谈过恋爱
who used to be couples that we all forgot about,
分手后被大家忘记的名人情侣
like Val Kilmer and Cher.
比如瓦尔·基尔默和雪儿
They were a really good couple,
他俩真的好配
but she also seemed so much happier
但她跟罗伯·卡米列蒂在一起
with Rob Camilletti, that bagel boy.
看起来更幸福一点
Yeah. I mean, they all look super happy.
是 这两对都很幸福
Then I guess something just goes wrong.
我猜之后是出了什么问题
Maybe nothing went wrong. Maybe the relationship
或许没有问题 或许爱情
just lasted for the amount of time it was supposed to.
就是只能保持应有的一段时间
Maybe all relationships have, like, a finite life span,
或许所有爱情的时效都有限
like Whoopi Goldberg and Ted Danson.
就像乌比·戈德堡和特德·丹森
Or Fran and me.
或者弗兰和我
Hannah, I don't even know what's going on with you and Fran,
汉娜 我都不知道你跟弗兰怎么了
but I'm assuming he's right.
但我猜错不在他
He actually isn't right.
错还真就在他
Well, just work it out because he's a really good guy.
那就想办法解决掉 因为他真的是个好人
He's actually not a good guy, Marnie.
他其实并不是个好人 玛妮
He's a seemingly good guy.
他是看上去好的人
Okay, well, that's a step up.
好吧 那也是进步
I mean, Adam didn't even seem like a good guy.
我是说 亚当看着都不像好人
Adam was actually more sane than Fran.
亚当其实比弗兰聪明得多
He was just in the body of a psychopath.
他就是外表看起来像疯子
Actually, that's not true.
其实 那不是的
Adam's completely insane.
亚当完全就是个疯子
And he's bowlegged.
还罗圈腿
Just disgusting.
恶心死了
The worst thing about Fran is that he has this prescribed idea
弗兰最糟糕的一点 是他总规划好了
about how I should act in any given situation.
我在什么情况下该怎么做
When I don't fulfill his expectations,
当我无法达到他的期望
he judges me.
他就指手画脚
Oh, my God, that's horrible. Thank you.
天啊 那太糟了 谢谢
No, that's exactly what I'm doing to Desi.
不 我就是这样对德西的
I'm the one building the fucking wall.
是我建起了那堵墙
I have to go apologize to him.
我得向他道歉
I don't understand.
我糊涂了
Don't break up with Fran, okay?
别跟弗兰分手 好吗
Or else you're just gonna have to start over with somebody new.
否则你又得跟个新的人从头开始
People who work on things stay together.
一起解决问题的情侣才长久
Otherwise, you're gonna end up alone.
否则 你会独孤终老
Like Cher.
就像雪儿
Can't I end up alone, but not like Cher?
我就不能孤独终老 但不像雪儿吗
You're already like Cher.
你已经像了
I'm gonna choose to take that as a compliment.
我就当你这是在夸我了
This is one of my favorite places.
这是我最喜欢的地方之一
It's very intimate. Very.
非常私密 是的
You know, when I was a kid,
知道吗 我小时候
I created a very intimate cocktail lounge in my bedroom
在卧室里建过一个很私密的鸡尾酒廊
by putting a bulletin board against the wall
把布告板抵着墙
and squatting underneath it.
自己蜷在下面
It was called Chez Bird.
叫"鸟之家"
I was the headliner.
我是大明星
Every night. Every night.
每晚都是 每晚都是
I don't know what I'm talking about.
我不知道我在说什么
I'm very nervous right now. I'm sorry.
我现在好紧张 对不起
You have nothing to be nervous about. Everybody gets nervous.
你没什么好紧张的 人人都紧张
I get nervous. Really?
我也会 真的吗
In second grade,
二年级的时候
I peed my pants before I had to go onstage.
上台表演前我尿了裤子
So the last time you got nervous was 35 years ago?
所以你上一次紧张是35年前吗
I bet you were a cute kid.
我猜你当时一定很可爱
Come on, you've seen the pictures.
拜托 你肯定看过照片
They're all over the Internet,
网上都是的
especially now that my aunt sold them to pay her Oxy dealer.
尤其是现在我阿姨还卖♥♥了它们抵毒资
I did see a couple in "Vanity Fair."
我的确在《名利场》上看过几张
And "Elle Girl."
还有《爱乐》女刊
Yeah, there's some good things and some bad things about fame.
是啊 出名有利也有弊
I've been forced to assemble a team that can handle the bad.
我可是组了个团队对付弊端
Dill, are you threatening me?
迪尔 你是在威胁我吗
You try to fuck with me, you're toast.
你敢胡来 你就完了
I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑的
Sort of.
算是吧
That was scary.
真吓人
You keep looking to the door.
你一直在看着门
Do I?
有吗
I'm sorry, I, um-- you know, I thought we were meeting people,
对不起 我以为还有别人会来
so I sort of had my "I'm meeting people" hat on.
所以心里总在想着这事
But, um-- look, if this is the type of thing
不过... 如果这是那种
where I don't meet your friends...
我不见你朋友的情况
I could, um-- I could be okay with that.
我... 我也能接受
You shouldn't be.
不用
Dill!
迪尔
Rob. Hey. Sorry we're late.
罗伯 抱歉我们迟到了
Sit down.
坐吧
Desi?
德西
Stupid fucking little hammer.
蠢逼锤子
Why do we even have this little hammer?
我们怎么会有这破锤子
Because my mom gave it to me my freshman year.
因为这是我上大一时我妈妈送我的
Hey, hey. Do not do this for me.
别为了我把墙砸掉
I'm doing this for me, Marn.
我是为了自己 玛妮
I'm doing this for me.
我是为了自己
Desi, I like the wall.
德西 我喜欢这堵墙
This fuck I do. Hey, hey, hey.
这破... 真的
This fucking idea's so fucking stupid.
这破点子太他妈蠢了
No, no, it's not. Look, I'm in our bedroom.
不 不蠢 看 我在我们的卧室
This is our bedroom.
这是我们的卧室
It's stupid.
太蠢了
Hey. I'm such a fucking idiot.
行了 我就是个蠢猪
All my ideas are so fucking stupid.
想的所有点子都蠢
No, they're not.
不 不蠢
You are a brilliant, creative genius, okay?
你是个聪明有创造力的天才 好吗
Seriously.
真的
And if I have ever made you feel otherwise,
如果我给了你别的感觉
then that is on me.
那错在我
You mean it? Yeah...
你说真的吗 对
I mean it.
我说真的
I don't know why, like, I'm trying to impress you all the time.
我不知道为什么 总是想打动你
I feel so fucking insecure.
我觉得好没安全感
That's because I pick. I pick at people.
那是因为我会挑剔别人
I don't know why I do it. It sucks, but I do.
我不知道自己为什么这样 但我就是
No, Marnie, you're You're perfect.
不 玛妮 你很完美
No, you're perfect. You're like this...
不 完美的是你 你就像...
shooting star and I'm a rat in the gutter.
你像流星 我却是水沟里的老鼠
No, you're not.
你才不是
Yes, I am. No.
我是的 不
I love you.
我爱你
I need you.
我需要你
I'm, like, so lost when you go away.
你走以后我慌得不行
I can't even fucking get this stupid fucking tank top off!
我连这破逼背心都脱不下来
Take your time. Take your time.
慢慢来 慢慢来
You're okay. I'm sorry.
没事的 对不起
Don't worry.
没关系
Thanks for coming out with me.
谢谢你陪我出来
You said you would cut off my hair
你说我要不吃
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表