剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Manipulated!
操纵我
That's the way I feel, very manipulated.
我感觉我被你操纵
I stick up for you to your mother
我在你母亲面前一直支持你
and you make me look like a fool.
但你让我出尽洋相
But how can I be manipulating
但我都不知道自己会操控别人
you if I don't even know I'm being manipulative?
我怎么会操控你呢
You spent a lot of time as a kid inventing reasons
你儿时制♥造♥了一堆理由想不读书
not to go to school, and damn it if that hasn't lasted
结果你成年之后
well into your adult life.
更是变本加厉
I had scarlet fever.
我当时真有猩红热
It's not my fault that no one believed me.
没人相信又不能怪我
I could diagnose it myself from reading Louisa May Alcott.
我看路易莎·梅·奥尔科特的书学会诊断的
Are you even taking your pills?
你还在吃药吗
Of course I'm taking my pills.
当然在吃
How could you even ask me that?
你怎么问得出口
Of course I'm taking my pills. I'm not crazy.
我当然在吃药 我又没疯
Well, then, you're doing what you need to do.
你是该好好吃药
And God damn it if I'm gonna let you stop my heart
该死的 你若不每三个小时来点抓马
every three hours with-- with-- with drama.
让我心惊肉跳 你决不罢休
So, no, we will not lend you any money.
不 我们不会借钱
I'm sorry, Daddy.
抱歉 爸爸
Look at that.
看看
I'm jacked. Yeah.
姐有肌肉 是的
Good old brunch.
早午餐真美妙
See, this is what I keep trying to tell Hannah
这就是我给汉娜说的
when she's talking about all of her wandering,
漂泊不定有终时
is that there's an end point.
只因遇到对的人
We have all these experiences
我们有了诸多经历
so that eventually we can settle down.
最后才能安定下来
Uh, wait, what?
慢着 什么
Well, like we have our experiences
我们都经历了风风雨雨
and now they're behind us.
而如今日出天晴
Okay.
好吧
What do you-- what do you mean?
你...什么意思
Like we're settled down.
我们安定下来了
We're old fogies now.
不再游离了
Okay.
好吧
Settled down.
安定
Are you trying to tell me that we're not dating?
你是想说我们没有在约会吗
No, um...
不是
Because I know how this works.
我太了解你的意思了
Okay? Okay.
好吧 是的
I can take a fucking hint.
老娘懂你的意思
And I'm sorry, I just never imagined
真抱歉 我发自内心
in a million years that you and I
从未想过 你我之间
would be having casual sex.
也会沦为炮♥友♥
That was loud. Charlie!
你太大声了 查理
There are people here.
旁人在看呢
You know what? I would offer to pay,
知道吗 我可以优雅付账
but that would be insulting to you.
但我怕你受不起这伤
Yeah, don't worry. Thank you.
我真受得起 承蒙你关心
So you really don't want to date me?
你真不想和我约会吗
It's your last chance.
这是你最后的机会
Right from across the room.
隔着屋子大吼大叫
Hey, hey. What?
嘿 嘿 干嘛
What are you doing? I don't know what I'm doing, Charlie.
你在干什么 我不知道我在干什么 查理
This has been the worst year of my life.
今年真是糟糕透顶
Look, I didn't know that. Now you do, okay?
我不知道你这么痛苦 你现在清楚了
Enjoy that information.
幸灾乐祸吧
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What's wrong? What's wrong?
等等 出什么问题了 怎么了
I want you.
我要你
I know I'm a mess, but I want you.
我知道我生活一团糟 但我要你
I want to see you every morning
我想每日清晨睁眼看你
and I want to make you a snack every night.
我想每晚睡前为你准备夜宵
And eventually I want to have your little brown babies
我想能最终和你生宝宝
and I want to watch you die.
再陪你踏入鬼门关
That's all I ever wanted to hear.
我只求能听到你的誓言
Is it? Shit, man.
是吗 操啊 姐们
I love you.
我爱你
Maybe I'm an idiot for it,
或许我是个白♥痴♥
but I always have.
但我一直爱你
Everything good that I try and do,
之所以这么上进努力
I do it because of you.
都是为了你
And I try and get away,
我总尝试放手离开
but I just keep coming back.
却又不自觉回来
And I don't-- that's because I love you.
我不想... 因为我爱你
I just want you to know
我只想让你明白
that I don't love you for your money.
我爱的不是你的钱
I don't because I don't even know how much money you have.
真不是为了钱 我都不知道你有多富有
A bunch. A lot. A lot of money.
很多钱 盆满钵盈什么的
Hey, Ray. I'm not here.
雷 当我不存在
Hermie, I need to talk to you.
赫米 我得和你谈谈
How do I process the fact
你在休息日出现
that you're here on an off-day, Ray?
是有何贵干啊 雷
I need to make some changes in my life, Hermie.
我要为人生做出改变 赫米
Okay? Now, look, I admire you.
好吗 你看 我钦佩你
Thank you. Whether you know it or not, I admire you.
谢谢 无论你知道与否 我欣赏你
However, I really, really, really don't want to become like you.
但是 我真心不想变成你这鸟样
I don't blame you.
我理解你
I want to go back and finish up my PhD, full-time Latin studies.
我觉得重返学校 读完拉丁研究的博士
Latin studies?
拉丁研究
Ray, please, at least something--
雷 拜托 好歹学些...
My girlfriend is very, very worried about my lack of motivation.
我女朋友很在意我缺乏动力
Very worried. And it worries me.
担心到让我担心
Is this the same girlfriend that carries that purse
是那个带着一个形同羊角面包
that's shaped like a croissant?
小包的女友吗
It's a clutch bag, Hermie. Ray, trust me.
那是女士提包 赫米 相信我 雷
She doesn't want a Latin scholar.
她不想要个拉丁学者
She wants somebody who can support her for the rest of her life
她要的是能包养她下半辈子
so she can keep buying
好让她购物无忧
purses shaped like different bread products.
把其他面包样子包包买♥♥遍的土豪
All right, thanks for your time. Ray, I'm sorry.
好的 谢谢你 打扰了 雷 我很抱歉
I'm just being honest. Wait, hold on.
我这是说实话 慢着别走
I wasn't gonna bring this up to you,
我本不想告诉你
but I'm opening another Grumpy's in Brooklyn Heights.
但我在布鲁克林高地开了家分店
Two floors, pizza oven-- just signed the lease.
二层店面 配备披萨烤炉 刚把房♥租签了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'd love you to be the man in charge.
我希望你当经理
Build it from the ground up. Your place.
白手起家 靠你一人
I'm not gonna be around forever, Ray.
我命不久矣 雷
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It's internal stuff. Doesn't even matter.
内脏的问题 没啥大不了
A lot of it's,
多半是些
you know, systemic, really.
系统性的问题
But-- but you're okay. I mean--
但你没什么事 我是说...
But anyway, it's something I think you'd be good at.
无论如何 我觉得你有管理才能
Something I think you could make a nice living
薪水颇丰 工作轻松
and do everything else you want on the weekends, on the side.
你周末可以做自己想做之事
That's what weekends are for, Ray.
周末就要尽情享受生活 雷
All right, fuck it. Brooklyn Heights is classy.
操 好吧 布鲁克林高低蛮不错
I'm in. All right. There you go.
我♥干♥ 好的 这就对了
What's my title?
职位是神马
Your title is manager. Ray the manager.
经理 雷经理
No, no, no. It's got to be--
不行 得要个...
it's got to be a more impressive title.
得要个更给力的称呼
I've got to impress Shoshanna.
我得让索姗娜刮目相看
Something-- yeah.
那就说...
Something, like, overarching.
首席啥啥啥之类的...
District Chief
地区首席
Logistics and Operations Supervisor.
后勤部长与运营主管
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表