剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I'm actually so happy that you didn't like it.
我很高兴你不喜欢它
If you just loved it like everyone else does,
如果你跟其他人一样都喜欢的话
that would be so simple.
那事情就变得太容易了
But this actually opens up a dialogue about my work,
但这实际为我的工作打开了新话题
the same kind of dialogue we've had about your political beliefs.
就像我们谈论你的政♥治♥信仰
There's no dialogue.
我们并没有这种对话
I know what I believe. I'm steadfast in it.
我了解我的政♥治♥信仰 并且坚信着
I'm fine with it.
我完全没问题
So you mean even though you
所以你是说
spend all this time with me and my gay roommate,
你跟我还有我的基佬室友在一起这么久
you don't have any feeling that
你从来没有想过
he should be allowed to have a beautiful wedding
他应该如同我们之前看的真人秀一样
like all the ones we saw earlier on "Say Yes to the Dress"?
值得拥有一场美妙的婚礼吗
Hannah, this is because I didn't like your essay.
汉娜 这只是因为我不喜欢你的文章
It's not because you didn't like my essay,
这不是因为我的文章
it's because we're having an open conversation
我们在进行一场开放式的对话
about things we believe in.
关于我们的信仰
And I'm also a little horrified by the fact
而且你居然支持携枪
that you think people should just be allowed to own guns.
这让我有点害怕
It's way more complicated than that.
事情已经复杂化了
Is it, though? Yeah.
是吗 没错
More complicated than that? Yeah, it is.
复杂化了吗 没错
I also would love to know how you feel about the fact
我还想知道你对
that two out of three people on death row are black men.
三分之二的死囚都是黑人有何感想
Wow, Hannah. I didn't know that.
汉娜 我都不知道
Thank you for enlightening
感谢你的提醒我
me about how things are tougher for minorities.
少数族裔的生活有多艰辛
Thank you.
真谢谢你
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. I am.
我不确定你是否在讽刺 我是在讽刺
Okay, well...
好吧 那么
this is hard for me to say, 'cause I really like you,
这话真难说出口 因为我挺喜欢你的
but I think our political beliefs are just too different
但我们的政见实在难以达成一致
and that we should just be friends.
我们还是当朋友吧
I knew this. This always happens.
我懂 这种事太常见了
This always happens. I don't even know What always happens?
太常见了 什么太常见了
This. This whole-- like, "Oh, I'm a white girl
这种事 "我是个白人女孩"
and I moved to New York and I'm having a great time."
"我刚搬到纽约 玩得很开心"
And, "Oh, I've got a fixed
还有"我得修好我的自行车后轮"
gear bike and I'm gonna date a black guy
"我要找个黑人男朋友"
and we're gonna go to a dangerous part of town."
"我们会到各种危险的地方去约会"
All that bullshit? Like, yeah, I know this.
这些狗屁 没错 我都知道
I've seen it happen a million times.
我见过无数次了
And then they can't deal with who I am.
她们就是无法接受我这个人
You know what? Honestly, maybe you should think about the fact
你知道不 实话说 你应该想想
that you could be fetishizing me.
你可能是盲目迷恋我
Because how many white women have you dated?
你跟多少白种女人交往过
Sounds like a lot from what you just said. What? Really?
听起来挺多的 说啥呢 真要这么说吗
And maybe you think of us as just one big, white, blobby mass
或者你认为我们是又白又胖的东西
with stupid ideas that you can't deal with.
总有一些你受不了的愚蠢想法
So why don't you lay this thing down, flip it, and reverse it?
你为什么不换位思考一下
Because I don't think it's very nice.
因为我觉得这可不是什么好事
You just said a Missy Elliott lyric.
你刚刚说了一句梅西·埃丽奥特的歌♥词
And you I'm sure I don't know who that is.
我敢肯定你 我不知道那是谁
Bullshit, okay? It doesn't--
胡扯 好吗
The joke's on you, because you know what?
你知道吗 该被鄙视的是你
I never thought about the fact that you were black once.
我未考虑过你的肤色问题
That's insane, okay?
这太疯狂了 好吗
You should, 'cause that's what I am.
你应该想 因为我就是如此
I didn't even think about it till you said it just now
你刚才提起来我才想到
'cause I don't live in a
因为我不是生活在
world where there are divisions like that.
一个有很多分化的世界里
You do, okay?
但生活就是如此 好吗
That's just the-- you're the one who brought up
就是 是你提起来
the two out of three black males statistic.
三分之二黑人数据的
I didn't say two out of three guys like you. I said black men.
我没说三分之二像你一样的人 我说的是黑人
I wasn't even thinking that I was sitting next to a black guy.
我都没有想到我坐在一个黑人旁边
You've gotta go. You've gotta leave right now.
你得离开 现在就走
I do not feel good about this conversation.
我不想谈了
Okay. Neither do I.
好的 我也不想
Do you wanna have sex still?
你还想做♥爱♥吗
No.
不想
I didn't feel like it either.
我也不想
I just didn't want you to have blue balls
我不想让你让你有花柳病
because that's another thing I don't believe in.
因为我也不相信有这病
You're so sweet. You're so sweet.
你真好 你人真不错
I thought she'd be back by now. Why?
我以为她回来了 为什么
You're not planning on telling
你不是想告诉她
her anything you're not supposed to, are you?
一些你不该说的事吧
Elijah, no.
不是的 伊莱贾
I would never do anything like that.
我才不会那样做
Although I have been thinking
但是我一直在想
I don't think it's really fair to Hannah
这对汉娜不公平
and I don't want a secret like this to exist between us.
我不想让我们之间有这种秘密
Secret? What? We're roommates. We're not married.
秘密 什么秘密 我们是室友 又没结婚
So then why can't we just tell her?
那我们为什么不能告诉她
Marnie, this will hurt her.
玛妮 这会伤害她的
She is thin-skinned like a little baby
她像婴儿一样脆弱
and she will take this so, so personally
她会以为这是针对她
and it'll become a huge thing about,
然后会大闹一场
"Why aren't you attracted to me? Why didn't you invite me?"
"我为什么不能吸引你 怎么没邀请我"
But it had nothing to do with her.
但是跟她一点关系都没有
Isn't it enough that George broke up with me?
乔治跟我分手了还不够吗
I am devastated. Oh, please.
我伤心死了 得了吧
I can't let this take a wrecking ball to my whole life.
我不能让这件事毁掉我人生
How long must I pay for this mistake?
我到底还要为我的错误做多少补偿
It's been, like, five minutes.
才过去五分钟而已
No. Fine.
那也不行 好吧
I won't say anything. I was just wondering anyway.
我不会说的 只是想想而已
What the fuck are you wearing? It's my uniform.
你穿的是他妈的啥 是我的制♥服♥
You look like a slutty Von Trapp child.
你看起来像个冯·崔普家的小骚货
I was just leaving.
我刚要走
I was just coming to see you.
我就是来看看你
Well, Sandy and I broke up, so that's over.
山迪和我分手了 结束了
Oh, God, that sucks. Oh, I'm so surprised. What happened?
太糟了 我太惊讶了 怎么回事
Your rights happened and your rights happened,
因为我要支持你俩
'cause I can't be with
我不能和一个
someone who's not an ally to gays and women.
不支持同性恋和女人的人交往
Uh, thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢了
I'm out.
我走了
Is that new? Oh, this?
这是新买♥♥的吗 这件吗
It's my uniform. I got a job today.
是我的制♥服♥ 我今天找到工作了
I'm the new hostess at the Wedgebrook Club.
我在维奇布鲁克夜♥总♥会♥当主持人
A hostess.
主持人
Why are you saying it like that?
你怎么这个语气
I'm not saying it any way.
我没说什么
It's just like-- I don't know. Why?
就是 我也不知道 为什么
Um, I don't know.
不知道啊
'Cause I can make a ton of money.
因为赚得多
It's like 400 bucks a day.
一天能赚400美元
It's pretty much the perfect job, actually.
基本是个完美的工作
I have time to explore my own interests.
我可以探索一下我真正的乐趣
I get to meet a ton of interesting people.
能遇到很多有趣的人
I get to work on my interpersonal skills.
我能用我的交际技巧来工作
It's perfect.
很完美
Yeah, but the Wedgebrook Club--
是啊 但是维奇布鲁克夜♥总♥会♥
isn't that just like catering to rich, old men?
不是就是为又老又富的人服务嘛
It's like I know I make only
我知道我在格兰皮餐厅一天
$40 a day at Grumpy's, but that's clean money.
只能赚40美元 但是这钱很干净
Like, I've made a choice.
是我自己选择的
Did you? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表