剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
That's really good. Okay.
太好了
Hi, Ange! Hi! Nat, oh, hi.
嗨 安吉 娜娜
Is this he? Yes, this is him.
是他吗 是的 就是他
Oh, it is so good to meet you, Adam.
见到你真好 亚当
You as well. Oh, thank you.
你也是 谢谢
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
天呐 谢谢你
It means the world.
对我来说意义很大
Well, I hope you know how special she is,
我想你知道她有多特别
how much we all love her,
我们有多爱她
and how angry we'd all be if you ever hurt her.
还有你要是伤害她的话我们会有多生气
I'm sorry, in my world that would be like hurting Mother Teresa.
抱歉 在我的认知里就好像是伤害特蕾莎修女一样
Really?
真的吗
Except Mother Teresa didn't blow my cousin.
只是特蕾莎修女没给我表弟吹♥箫♥
It was a long time ago.
很久之前的事了
But we love this fucking girl.
但是我们爱死这个妹子了
I'm gonna go get something to drink.
我去拿点喝的
Do you want, like, a seltzer?
你想来点赛尔脱兹汽水吗
Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna come with.
好的 我跟你一起去
Oh, great. Okay.
太好了 走吧
Um, I'm sorry, he has the face of an old-timey criminal.
抱歉 他长了一张旧时罪犯的脸
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
No, he looks like Peter Pan.
才没有 他长得像彼得潘
How pissed are we to be missing the game?
要是错过比赛我们得多生气
Oh, yeah, fuck.
是啊 操
Have you seen Charlie?
你看见查理了吗
Do you see my girlfriend just throwing herself
你看见我的女朋友向那个反坦克火箭筒大兵
at Bazooka Joe over there?
投怀送抱了吗
Yeah, restaurants are, like--
是啊 开餐厅
I guess they're just my passion.
这是我的热情所在
And going out to dinner's, like,
出门吃饭 就好像
just part of who I am.
我本性的一部分
That's so-- that's a great part.
太 太棒的一部分了
That's great.
太棒了
I don't know what you're talking about, Ray.
我不懂你在说什么 雷
Skip it.
那就算了
Oh, hey, Maggie.
玛吉
So, listen, on a scale of one to 10,
听着 从1到10的程度
how good do you think my voice actually is?
你觉得我的嗓音什么水平
I already told you it's good, okay?
我告诉过你挺好了 好吗
It's good. Don't make me say it again.
挺好 别让我再说一遍了
But, like, is it really good?
但是 是非常好吗
I kinda need to know, like, now,
我需要知道 现在
because I have something
因为今晚
really special planned for tonight and...
我有一个非常特别的计划
Marnie, it's great, okay?
马妮 你嗓子很好 好吗
Your voice is great. It's Katy Perry great.
你的嗓子很好 果婊的水平
What is that supposed to mean?
你这也太损人了
I love Katy Perry.
我爱死果婊了
Oh, quite sorry.
抱歉
Adam?
亚当
Shit, Hannah, hi. Hi.
妈的 汉娜 嗨 嗨
I guess we're probably not really huggers.
我猜我们不是喜欢拥抱的人
Nuh-uh, but hi.
不是 但是 嗨
God, it's always so weird running into somebody
天呐 在外面偶遇熟人
that you know outside... by accident.
太奇怪了
It's like once when I was in middle school,
就好像我读初中的时候
my mom and I saw one of my teachers at Kroger's
我和我妈在克罗格看见了我的一位老师
and I was just like, "Mom, what is she doing here?"
我就说 "妈 她在这干嘛"
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I'm, um...
我
my girlfriend's friend got engaged.
我女朋友的朋友订婚了
Your girlfriend, wow.
你女朋友 哇
You have a girlfriend.
你有女朋友了
The kind of girlfriend whose friends get engaged,
还是那种朋友会订婚的女朋友
so she must be-- what's her name?
那她一定... 她叫什么
Nat-- uh, Natalia.
娜娜 娜塔莉亚
Oh, that's a cool name.
名字不错
That's like a relaxed--
听起来像一个很放松
it's a cool girl name.
是个酷女孩的名字
Yeah, I like it, too. She's great.
是啊 我也很喜欢 她不错
Well, I'm coming from the hospital
我从医院回来
because I shoved this Q-tip down my ear hole.
因为我把这个棉签插♥进♥耳朵里了
Jesus fucking Christ, kid. Be careful.
要亲命了 小鬼 小心点
"Kid."
"小鬼"
It's very nice... to hear you say that.
听见你这么叫我 真亲切
It's, uh...
很
gives me a weird... feeling.
感觉很奇怪
All right, I'm gonna head back inside.
好了 我要回去了
It was good seeing you.
见到你很高兴
You should get some rest. You look pretty tired.
你应该休息一下 你看上去很累
And put some pants on.
穿上裤子
Well, I'm gonna get some rest,
好 我会休息的
but, um, I also am working on my book.
但是 我还在写书
I'm polishing up my book.
我在润色我的书
That's great.
不错
All right, I'll catch you later.
好了 回头见
Do you know that part of town? Sure.
你知道镇子的那个地方吗 当然
My parents still live there. Oh, really?
我父母住在那里 真的吗
Did you hear that? Mets are up three-two.
听见了吗 大都会三比二领先
No. I'm gonna have a Jack and ginger, actually.
没有 我是来拿杰克姜汁的
Sure.
好的
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定嘛 是的
I wanna be able to have a nice time with you.
我想跟你玩的开心
I should be able to show you a nice time.
我应该让你也开心
Uh, two Jack and gingers, please.
两杯杰克姜汁
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
I was wondering if you could just switch...
你能换一下这个
Go right ahead. Yeah.
可以
Great. And just put that in there.
把这个放里就行
And then you can just go ahead and hit "Play."
然后你可以按播放了
Okay. Just give me a second.
好的 给我点时间
I just have a couple things to say.
我要说几句
Um, hello. How's everybody doing?
大家好 玩的怎么样
My name is Marnie.
我叫玛妮
Hi! Aw, how's it going?
嗨 玩的开心吗
Listen, I'm a friend of-- an old friend of Charlie's.
我是查理的朋友 老朋友了
Hi, Charlie. Hi.
嗨 查理 嗨
And I just wanted to say how proud I am
我就是想说你们
of you and all of you.
太让我骄傲了
This is such a big deal. Congratulations.
这一切太棒了 恭喜大家
I've planned a little bit of a treat,
我准备了一个小节目
a surprise for you guys this evening... Don't.
今晚给你们的惊喜 不要
just to celebrate this premature success you've all had.
来庆祝一下这个你们的成功
Really-- I mean, this song is really meaningful to me.
真的 这首歌♥对我很有意义
I didn't do this. I hope you have the same reaction.
千万别 我希望你们会有同样的感触
And you can press "Play."
能按一下播放键吗
** Work it, make it, do it *
*干着, 搞着, 做着
** Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger *
*让我们更坚强,更优秀,更迅捷,更强大
** That-- that-- that don't kill me... *
*不能杀死我的
** Can only make me stronger*
*只能让我愈发坚强
**I need you to hurry up now*
*你要抓紧机会
**'Cause I can't wait much longer*
*我无法一直等待
**Let's get lost tonight*
*今夜让我们放纵
**You can be my white Kate Moss tonight*
*你可以做我的白色凯特·莫斯
**Play secretary, you're the boss tonight*
*角色扮演 我是秘书你是老板
**And you don't give a fuck what they all say, right*
*你不在乎别人的胡言乱语
**Bow in the presence of greatness*
*感恩现在 活在当下
**'Cause right now thou hast forsaken us*
*无人救你 只能靠自己
**You should be honored by my lateness*
*你们该感恩姐的出现
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表