剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Three...
三
four...
四
five...
五
six...
六
seven...
七
eight.
八
One, two, three,
一 二 三
four, five, six,
四 五 六
seven, eight.
七 八
One, two, three,
一 二 三
four, five, six, seven, eight.
四 五 六 七 八
I just can't stop thinking about Jessa, you know?
我总是忍♥不住想洁莎
Like, where is she?
比如 她在哪
What is she wearing? Is it linen?
她穿什么 还是亚麻做的吗
What language is she speaking, you know?
她在说哪种语
Is she in a tropical climate
她是在热带地区
or, like, somewhere up high?
还是在什么高海拔地区呢
Oh, my God. Is she warm enough?
天呐 她穿得够暖和吗
She's warm enough.
她穿得很暖和
She's definitely warm enough.
绝对很暖和
Honestly, she's probably better off than any of us.
说真的 她可能比咱们过得都好
She's a fucking hustler, you know?
她丫的就一钱串子妓♥女♥[有活跃分子之意]
And not in the positive sense of that word.
我可不是指褒义
I just-- I miss her so much.
我只是 非常想念她
Will you hold these?
你能帮我拿吗
Shosh, you're falling for this.
索索 你被她骗了
This is what she does.
她就是这样
She, like, fucks shit up, leaves,
搞砸了一切 然后离开
and blames it on, like, her marriage
还把这一切归咎于她的婚姻
or her relationship with her dad.
还有和她爸的关系
But, like, this is what she does.
但是 她就是会干这种事儿
This is classic Jessa.
洁莎就是这样
I just don't think Hannah seems to care.
我觉得汉娜似乎不在乎
She does care. She's just working
她很在乎 只是她现在
really hard on her book.
忙于写书而已
Oh, my God. We totally forgot to talk about Charlie
我的天呐 我们忘了说查理
selling his app, "Forbid."
卖♥♥他的"禁令"应用的事了
Wait, what? Charlie has an app?
等等 什么 查理设计了一个应用
Yeah. Yeah. Forbid.
对啊 对 叫禁令
He sold it to, like, a very esteemed business tycoon
他高价卖♥♥给了一位
for, like, a very large sum of money
德高望重的实业巨头
and now he has a corner office
现在他在这位巨头的切尔西办公大楼里
in said tycoon's Chelsea building
有了一间角落办公室
with, like, 11 employees.
大概有11名员工
Charlie has a company? Yeah.
查理开了一家公♥司♥ 对
He's basically become a bougie nightmare.
人家现在可算是高富帅了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have-- I have to go.
我得 我得走了
We may never see her again.
我们可能再也见不到她了
I do not trust anyone anymore.
我再也不相信任何人了
Seriously, the fabric of life is just--
说真的 生命之布真是...
Radhika!
雷迪卡
Oh, my God. Shoshanna?
天呐 索珊娜
Radhika! Shoshie!
雷迪卡 索索
Oh, my God. Radhika!
天呐 雷迪卡
Radhi-- you're rollerblading.
雷迪 你居然在玩轮滑
Aren't these so funny and vintage?
是不是充满了童趣啊
Vintage.
童趣
You're about to make me cry and I don't even know you.
你俩都快把我搞哭了 我都不认识你
This is my boyfriend Ray.
这是我男朋友 雷
Oh, love it.
好有爱
Now I know where you've been all summer.
总算知道你整个暑假都上哪儿去了
Um, I mean, like, what do you mean?
什么 什么意思啊
I've-- I'm, like, right here.
我一直 我一直在啊
You know, I haven't-- I've been here.
我没有 我一直在这呢
Well, I'm just so happy to see you.
见到你我太高兴了
You guys should come to my impromptu tonight.
今晚你们得来我的派对
We will so come to your party.
我们一定捧场
Oh, my God. Great, I'll text you the deets.
天哪 太棒了 具体情况我发短♥信♥通知
I'm going to J.Crew. I'm going shopping,
我要去找J.Crew了 得去买♥♥点东西
and I'm gonna be so late.
快来不及了
Oh, love you. Bye, lovie.
爱你 拜拜 爱你
Kisses. Bye. Bye.
亲亲 拜拜 拜
She's the richest Hindi I know.
她是我认识的最富有的印度人
We are not going to that party tonight.
我们今晚绝不去那个派对
Why?
为什么
I don't even know where to begin explaining that to you.
我不知道该怎么给你解释
Um, do I need to explain to you
我要给你解释她所说的
that she said, "I know where you have been all summer"?
"总算知道你整个暑假都上哪儿去了"吗
Okay, seriously?
好吧 真的吗
I am a girl who has found love and then disappeared,
我找到了真爱而后消失了
and my worst nightmare is that someone knows
我最怕的就是我还没死
or thinks that I've died when I haven't,
就有人知道或以为我死了
and I'm living that.
但现在就是这样
First of all, you know I don't like it
首先 你知道我不喜欢
when you use air quotes.
你打双引号♥
Pantomime to express your emotions is a crutch.
用手势表达情感只是一种辅助
We've talked about that.
我们说过了
Secondly, I'm a 33-year-old man.
其次 我已经33岁了
It's creepy for me to go to a college party.
这把年纪还去参加校园派对很恶心的
You have to understand that.
你得理解
I think it's creepy for
我觉得大四学生
a college senior to go to a college party.
去参加校园派对都很恶心
Okay, well, I don't think it's creepy and I'm going.
好吧 我不觉得恶心 我要去
Okay, well, fine. Have a good time.
好吧 祝你玩的愉快
Fine. Fine.
好 好
Shosh!
索索
I would like to thank everybody
我要感谢每个今天下午
that spoke this afternoon.
发言的人
Now, final order of business.
现在 今天的最后一个议题
Next week's cookies.
下周的饼干
I've been the only person buying cookies
过去三四周
for the last three or four weeks.
只有我买♥♥了饼干
And it might be nice
如果有人能出头
if somebody else decided to step up and buy a batch.
买♥♥一批饼干就好了
Aw, come on, guys. It's part of the deal.
拜托 各位 这也是很重要的一部分
Hi, I'm Adam and I'm an alcoholic.
大家好 我是亚当 是个酒鬼
Hi, Adam.
你好 亚当
Hi, Adam.
你好 亚当
I've been sober since I was 17.
我从17岁就戒酒了
I knew I had a problem pretty early on
我很早就发现了自己的问题
and I dealt with it because I didn't want to wait
于是立刻解决 因为我不想拖
and I knew it would just get worse.
越拖就会越严重
I felt pretty solid after I stopped drinking.
我戒酒后感觉非常理智
I stopped coming to as many meetings,
也就不那么常来互戒会
but lately I haven't felt so solid anymore, so...
但最近我又感觉不那么理智 所以...
I have this girlfriend who at first I didn't like very much.
我有一个一开始并不很喜欢的女友
Or I didn't take her very seriously, I guess.
或者可能不太把她当回事
She just seemed like, you know, a piece of ass.
她简直 糟糕透顶
But she was persistent, man.
但她坚持不懈
And she just hung around
总是四处乱逛
and hung around and showed up at my place.
到处乱晃 然后又跑到我家
And gradually it started to feel better when she was there.
我逐渐习惯了她陪在身边
It wasn't love the way I imagined it.
跟我原先想象的恋爱不一样
I just felt weird if I
如果我不知道
didn't know what she was up to or whatever.
她想干什么 我就会很别扭
And I liked knowing that she was just gonna be there
如果知道她要来 温暖地待一整晚
and-- warm and staying the night.
我就会很高兴
And she acted like I was teaching her everything
她总是表现得很无知 我得教她
about fucking history,
他妈的历史啊
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表