剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
When did you eat jerky?
你什么时候吃的牛肉干
That is not any concern of yours.
跟你半毛钱关系都没有
Laird?
莱尔德
Laird?
莱尔德
Laird?
莱尔德
Laird, what are you doing here?
莱尔德 你在这里做什么
Hannah. Hi.
汉娜 你好
Uh, what are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm shopping for socks.
我来买♥♥袜子
Shopping for socks?
买♥♥袜子吗
Yeah, yeah, this is-- this is where I sock shop.
对啊对啊 这里 我总在这买♥♥袜子
They got great prices and just great socks here.
这里价格划算 袜子质量也好
At Metro Drugs they've got great socks?
麦德龙药店有卖♥♥好袜子吗
Yeah, it's a New York secret. The best in town.
有 纽约的秘密 这里有市里最好的袜子
I've been following you.
我一直在跟踪你
Why are you following me?
为什么要跟踪我
To protect you.
为了保护你
Like the mom in "Extremely Close and Extremely Loud."
正像《特别近 特别响》里的那位母亲那样
I heard that movie was so sad.
我听说那电影非常凄惨
I didn't get to see it, but it looked so sad.
我没去看 但看起来就很凄惨
It was sad. Yeah.
确实凄惨 对
Laird, we're fine. The coke worked.
莱尔德 我们很好 可♥卡♥因♥效果很好
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
It was super fun. It was not fun.
真得太好玩了 一点也不好玩
Yeah? That's great.
是吗 那就好
Why are you crying, Laird?
你为什么哭啊 莱尔德
I can't believe I bought you drugs.
难以置信我竟然给你买♥♥了毒品
I said thank you. It was a big favor.
我都说谢谢了 很感激你
I already thanked you. Yes, thank you, Laird.
我已经谢谢你了 是啊 谢谢莱尔德
Oh, man, I completely betrayed myself.
天呐 我完全背叛了我自己
For what? A pretty face?
为了什么 一张美丽动人的脸吗
Thank you. My face is the pretty face?
谢谢 我的脸美丽动人吗
That's what he just said.
他刚刚说的
I think he was speaking to me.
我以为他是在跟我说话呢
He's talking to me about my face. Here.
他是在说我的脸 给你
I need you to take this, okay?
你得拿着这个 好吗
I bought it when I bought yours.
我帮你买♥♥的时候顺便买♥♥的
I can't have it in my house.
我不能把这留在我家里
Is it more coke? No, this is H.
是可♥卡♥因♥吗 不是 是H
Damn. Okay, we don't need H.
我去 好了 我们不需要H
If H is what I think it is, we don't want any H.
如果H是我所想的海♥洛♥因♥ 我们真不需要
We can just save it for later. We might wanna give it a shot.
可以留着以后用 我们也许会想试试看呢
Hannah, I'm worried about you, okay?
汉娜 我很担心你 好吗
Laird, I'm fine.
莱尔德 我很好
Please, just go home and relax with your turtle.
拜托 快回家去跟你的海龟一起放松放松
Please take the drugs from my hand. I already said okay.
请收下我手里的毒品 我已经同意了
And don't fuckin' do a stupid thing with that shit.
吃下那玩意儿后可别做什么傻事
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
太棒了 太棒了
Marnie's with Booth Jonathan.
玛妮和布兹·乔纳森在一起
What is Booth Jonathan?
布兹·乔纳森是干什么的
Booth Jonathan is that tiny smidge of an artist
布兹·乔纳森是一位小不点艺术家
she was obsessed with and she made me walk back and forth
她非常着迷 还让我在他家门前
in front of his house so many times.
来回走了好多遍
Come on, let's go.
快点 咱们走吧
Laird, if you're gonna follow us anyway, just-- just come.
莱尔德 如果你还是要跟踪我 那就一起走
But we might do coke in front of you, so just...
但我们可能会在你面前吸粉 所以...
no more crying.
别再哭了
I'm not gonna cry.
我没想要哭
No, 'cause it's not that simple.
不 因为没那么简单
I mean, if you grew up in the early '80s,
如果你成长在80年代早期
then you would understand.
那你便自会明白
I mean, that was Reagan and "3-2-1 Contact"
那里根掌权 科教节目兴盛 华斯比小熊
and Teddy Ruxpin.
受到喜爱的年代
Yeah, no, the '90s were really...
是 而90年代则像是...
just kind of like a straight line.
一条了无生趣的直线
Super frustrating.
超级令人难过
The early '90s was suburban. Booth!
90年代初期太无趣 布兹
This cannot be a house. Booth?
这不可能是房♥子 布兹
Doesn't look like it. It's for sure haunted.
不像是人住的地儿 绝逼闹鬼啊
Booth! Booth!
布兹 布兹
Hello?
有事吗
Hi. Is Marnie here? We're friends of Marnie's.
嗨 玛妮在吗 我们是她的朋友
We're friends of Marnie's.
我们是玛妮的朋友
We need to talk to Marnie about some things.
我们找玛妮谈些事情
Is this a bank?
这是家银行吗
Your friends are here.
你的朋友来了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Hey, guys. What are you doing?
伙计们 你们来干什么
Marnie. Fancy meeting you here.
玛妮 在这找到你真不错
What are you doing here?
你们来干什么
And why do you have the junkie with you?
干嘛还把那个瘾君子带上
He's not a junkie. You were misinformed.
他不是瘾君子 你误解他了
He is clean and he's basically my guardian angel.
他是我戒掉毒瘾的守护天使
This place is amazing.
这房♥子真赞
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么鬼东西
Oh, a shirt.
衣服咯
You're being very rude right now.
你们这样很没礼貌
Well, you know what? Maybe I don't care about being polite, okay?
知道吗 我不在乎礼节
'Cause it's a Wednesday night, baby, and I'm alive.
因为今儿个周三夜 老娘活力四射
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I don't want anything.
我什么都不想干
Really, I'm only here to actually let you know
我来这儿 只是想让你知道
that I know about you and Elijah.
你和伊莱贾的事我知道了
Hannah I told her.
汉娜 我告诉她的
Yeah. My dear roommate and very serious ex-boyfriend
是的 我亲爱室友兼前男友
told me he had sex with my best friend.
告诉我他与我闺蜜上♥床♥了
Hannah, I'm very sorry.
汉娜 我很抱歉
I really didn't want you to hear about it like this.
我真不想让你这样知道此事
I really, really didn't.
我真不想这样
I don't need you to say sorry, Marnie.
我不需要你说抱歉 玛妮
That's not why I came. That's boring, okay?
太无聊了 这不是我来的原因
What I actually need is for you to recognize
我需要让你意识到
that maybe I'm not the bad friend
或许我不是损友
and you're not the good friend, okay?
而你也不是益友
So you know what, Marnie?
知道吗 玛妮
I don't need to play by your rules anymore, okay?
我无需再按你的规矩办事 好吗
I don't wanna walk with you to the far-away Rite Aid
我不想陪你走一大段路到药店
to pick up your Cipro prescription.
去拿什么泌尿感染药
And I'm sorry I don't want to go to Serendipity
很抱歉我不想陪你去S3
and drink frozen hot chocolates
去吃冷冻热巧
with your uncle's girlfriend
还要面对你叔叔那
who is a stewardess named Eledy.
名曰愛樂荻的空姐女友
And I definitely, definitely don't care
而且我绝对 绝对不在乎
about putting on appropriate pants,
穿着打扮是否合体
because one can really go through their whole life
因为即使你穿着超短裤过完一辈子
wearing shorty shorts and offend almost nobody.
也不会冒犯到任何人
You could.
你可以这么干
That's not what makes somebody a good or a bad friend.
这些都不是决定朋友好坏的品质
What makes you a good friend is not doing something
要成为益友 就绝不会做出
that you know will intentionally really hurt another person.
你明知会伤害到对方的事情
And you did that.
而你却依然我行我素
And you looked me in the eyes again and again
且你我一再四目相对
and you lied to me with your eyes,
你却依然信口雌黄
and you've said to me by not saying anything
你的口中没有他话
that you've done nothing.
只有毫无愧疚的谎言
So guess who's the bad friend.
谁是损友一目了然
It's you.
就是你
So why don't you just say
干嘛不坦诚地说
who's a good friend and who's a bad friend?
谁是益友 而谁是损友
I think we know. Okay, fine!
我想答案再清楚不过 好吧
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表