剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Are you kidding, Ray?
你在开玩笑吗 雷
If you don't want to date me, that's fine,
不想和我约会 没关系
because I don't want to date you either
因为我也不想和你约会
because I only want to date people who want to date me
因为我只想和想和我约会的人约会
because that is called self-respect.
这叫做自尊
But I do not have to like you, okay?
但我没必要喜欢你 好吗
You were never my friend. You were only my lover.
你从不是我的朋友 只是情人罢了
And that is now over.
现在那层关系也结束了
You know, when I'm not around you,
你看 当我不在你身边时
okay, when you just send me a text full of emojis,
你给我发充满表情符号♥的短♥信♥
It is so easy to dismiss you. What is wrong with emojis?
那样很容易无视你 表情符号♥有错咩
A panda next to a gun next to a wrapped gift?
一只熊猫加一把枪再加一个礼物盒
It makes no sense. You make no sense!
这说不通 你才说不通
You rejected me and you are now insulting me.
你拒绝了我 现在又侮辱我
And you do not get to have me like you now.
你别想再让我喜欢你
So you should Hold on. Let me finish, okay?
所以你应该 等等 让我说完
What I wanted to say is when I'm around you, I remember.
我想说的是 在你身边 我能记得
Okay? I remember.
我能记得
I remember your charm, your innocence,
记得你的音容笑貌 天真无邪
your strength,
你的坚韧不拔
this beautiful, fresh, vibrant sincerity.
面庞美丽 新鲜有趣 活力真诚
You know, I--
你知道吗 我
I'm really tired of being insulted,
我真的受够了侮辱
even when it comes before a compliment.
尽管之后又被赞美
So I am now leaving.
所以我现在要走了
I have your pain medication, hand sanitizer,
我买♥♥了止痛药 洗手液
lotion, magazine, granola bar.
乳液 杂♥志♥ 麦片棒
Want that now?
现在想吃吗
No, I'll eat that later.
不 一会儿再吃
There's a bunch of stuff in here.
这里还有一堆东西
I will see you tomorrow.
明天见
Do you want to watch "Bagger Vance"?
你想看《重返荣耀》吗
I can't, okay? I'm working the door.
不了 我在修门呢
Do you want to watch "Bagger Vance" Extras?
你想看《重返荣耀》特辑吗
No. Elijah's being a fascist dictator.
伊莱贾现在极其法♥西♥斯♥独♥裁♥
I really got to go. I'll see you later.
我真得走了 明天见
Do you want to make balloon faces?
你想做笑脸气球吗
No, like, Elijah's being crazy.
不想 伊莱贾好像发疯了
I have to go back to the party.
我得回到派对上了
Wait, Hannah, stop.
汉娜 别动
You're the best thing in my life.
你是我生命中最好的出现
I don't know how to behave without you.
我不知道没有你我怎么活
I'll die if you go away.
你走我就死了
I don't want to be with you.
我不想跟你在一起了
You do. We laid right there on that bed a month ago
你想的 1个月前我们还一起躺在那个床上
and you told me if you ever broke up with me that I shouldn't let you.
你说要是你跟我提分手我一定不能答应
Because you were just being crazy.
因为你只是发疯了
And how every guy you ever loved was gay.
还说你爱上的男的都是同志
And how I was the only one that made you feel anything.
我是唯一让你有感觉的人
Don't get up, Adam. Don't get up.
别起来 亚当 别起来
And you said that I made you feel like your whole body was a clit.
你说我让你欲♥火♥焚身
I never said that. Yes, you did.
我从来没那么说 你说了
Yes, you did!
你说了
Okay, and I meant it.
好吧 我就是那样想的
But But what?
但是 但是什么
Firstly, I've loved one gay guy, okay?
首先 我只爱上过一个同志 好吗
So that's the number.
就是这个数字
And I just-- I changed my mind.
我只是 改变主意了
How?
怎么改变的
I changed my mind. Yeah, but how does that work?
就是改变了 怎么可能呢
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I have tried this whole thing, okay,
我试过一切了
of being selfless and taking care of everyone around me
试过无私地照顾周围所有的人
and worrying about everyone before myself.
把别人的烦恼放在我自己之前
But you know what? I'm an individual.
但是你猜怎么着 我也是个人
And I feel how I feel when I feel it.
我怎么想就怎么做
And right now, I feel like I don't ever want to see you again.
现在 我感觉我不想再看到你了
Is that okay? No, not okay.
可以吗 不 不可以
Well, it's not your choice. It's my choice.
这不是你能决定的 是我的选择
Fuck.
操
We are totally starting a band.
我们绝对该组个乐队
Oh, my God. Yes. Yes.
天呐 是啊 是啊
You have a really beautiful voice.
你的声音很美
I mean, you always have, but it's getting richer with age.
一直都是 随着年龄的增长越来越醇厚了
It's losing that Disney princess feeling.
褪掉了迪士尼公主的那种感觉
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
No, I mean it. You could sing professionally.
我是真心的 你能成为专业歌♥手
I know.
我知道
Okay, as long as you know.
你知道就好
Was it weird seeing Charlie and Audrey tonight?
今晚看见查理和奥德丽很奇怪吗
Oh, they can have each other.
他们就在一起吧
Whatever. How about for you?
爱怎样就怎样 你呢
I mean, you and George-- do you, like, hate him now?
你和乔治 你现在讨厌他吗
Ugh, I can't even begin to think about that.
我不愿意想这事
Our lives are so entwined.
我们俩太剪不断理还乱了
What, like you've met his whole family?
你见过他的家人了
No, like, he pays for everything. Oh.
不 所有的钱都是他出 哦
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我不是故意的
It's just that, you know, one day he pays for dinner
就是 今天他付一顿饭钱
and then he's paying for all the dinners.
明天他就付了所有的饭钱
And then he's paying for my MetroCard and my rent.
他就给我还信♥用♥卡♥和我的房♥租
I could never be a gay man.
我永远都当不了基男
I hate giving blow jobs and having anal sex.
我讨厌口♥交♥和肛♥交♥
I assume.
我认为如此
What? I've never had anal sex.
咋的 我从来没试过肛♥交♥
Really? No.
真的吗 真的
Shut up.
闭嘴
I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it.
我不知道 有时我想问到底值不值
Maybe this is just-- maybe it's a phase.
可能这就是个 阶段吧
Maybe I'm bi.
可能我是双性恋
Hannah would be so angry if you were bi.
你要是双性恋的话汉娜会气死的
People are so prejudiced against bisexuals, though.
人们倒是对双性恋太有偏见了
It's like the only group of people you can still make fun of.
好像这是唯一仍可以拿来开玩笑的群体
It's like bisexuals and Germans.
双性恋和德国人
I happen to be both.
我刚好全占了
Do you ever find that you're attracted to women?
你有被女人所吸引吗
Sometimes if I'm in an elevator and a woman walks in
有时候在电梯里有的女人走进来了
and I get a whiff of her hair,
秀发轻抚我的脸
something will happen.
有点儿感觉
Or if I'm watching TV and I see Lisa Rinna
看电视的时候看见丽莎·林娜
or Allison Janney, I still get an erection.
艾莉森·珍妮 我也会硬
Or like tonight when I saw you in here.
或者是今晚在这儿看到你
Oh, fuck you. You know how hot you are.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你知道你有多性感的
That's why you're such a little bitch.
所以你才变成个小贱♥人♥
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Don't call me a bitch.
别叫我贱♥人♥
You little bitch.
你个小贱♥人♥
Ow! Fucking ow!
疼死了
What's with all the hitting all the time?
为什么一直这么乐意打人
You fucking kissed me.
你亲我了
Oh, my God. This is hard.
天呐 这胸肌
Don't touch me.
别摸我
What?
怎么了
Uh-- all right, fuck it.
好吧 爱咋咋地吧
Oh, you smell so good.
你真好闻
Thank you. It's Benoit.
谢谢 博努瓦香水
You're good at that. Yeah.
技巧不错嘛 是啊
I think you should get a condom.
你应该带个安全套
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just get one.
拿一个
Oh, my God.
天呐
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表