剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You okay? Mmmm, no. Not okay.
你还好吧 不 一点都不好
But we can talk about it when we get back to our shared home,
不过可以等到回了我们共同的家再讨论
which we apparently share.
显然是我们共用的
And I would've liked to have been informed of that fact,
而我希望被告知这一事实
so I could have, like, bought some new sheets
这样我就可以买♥♥点新床单
or called my aunt for advice
或者打给我姑姑询问意见
about living with a man for the first time!
问问第一次和男人同居的事
We don't live together. Really? Really?
我们没有同居 真的吗 真的吗
So where do you live when you're not living in my house
那你不住我家的时候你住哪
seven days a week?
在一周七天里
In my Mitsubishi, technically.
我的三菱车上 严格来说
Technically.
严格来说
Nothing Bundt trouble?
满腹牢骚吗
Fucking Marnie.
操蛋的玛妮
You know, she comes in here like a stalker
你知道吗 她像个跟踪狂一样来到这
with no sense of what's socially appropriate,
完全不知道什么叫做社交礼仪
and she just drives out my sweet, sweet, sweet girlfriend.
她气跑了我甜美的可爱的亲爱的女朋友
She's a-- ugh. She's a cunt.
她真是个 真是个婊♥子♥
You're a jerk.
那你就是个混♥蛋♥
What? You know the kind of year that she's had.
什么 你知道她今年有多困难
Okay, first, you guys break up,
好 首先是你们俩分手
then her dad loses his job, then she loses her job,
接着她爸没了工作 她也没了工作
then she has sex with a gay man, then she has to come over here
然后睡了个基佬 还得到这儿来
and deal with your needs and your whining.
满足你的需求 安抚你
I'm sorry, you're a fucking jerk.
不好意思 你♥他♥妈♥还真是个混♥蛋♥
What gay man? That is none of your concern.
什么基佬 关你鸟事
I thought you weren't even talking to her.
我以为你都不跟她说话了
I'm not talking to her.
我是不跟她说话了
'Cause she's a jerk, too.
因为她也是个混♥蛋♥
I was telling them about my life. Oh, yeah? Really?
我不过是谈论我的生活 是吗
You told me not to say
你让我不要说任何关于
anything about the tattoos or about the honeymoon
文身或者蜜月的事
or how we returned the dogs to the pet store.
也不要说把狗狗退回宠物店的事
You told me not to say anything.
你什么都不让我说
I mean, what was I supposed to do, lie?
那我该说什么 说谎吗
Oh, oh. God forbid.
我的天呐
Like that would be the worst thing you ever did.
好像那会是你做过的最糟糕的事一样
You think you're such a fucking free spirit
你以为你跟我鬼混了两个月
because you shacked up with me for two months?
你♥他♥妈♥就是个自♥由♥的灵魂了
I have been living this life for 25 fucking years.
我他妈已经这么活了25年
I am going to look 50 when I'm 30.
我30岁时会看起来像50岁
Yes, you are.
你肯定会
I am going to be so fucking fat like Nico.
我会他妈肥得跟尼可一样
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗
That's because I'm gonna be full of experiences.
因为我浑身上下都是经历
But you-- you'll have only lived with me.
而你 你只是跟我住过而已
That'll be the one thing you've got.
这就是你唯一所拥有的了
You're just it disgusts me. Oh, it disgusts you?
你真是 恶心到我了 恶心到你了
You don't seem so fucking disgusted
你♥他♥妈♥花我的钱的时候
when you're spending my money.
看起来不怎么恶心嘛
Oh, come on. Oh, come on?
天 拜托 拜托
What, the money is irrelevant to you?
怎么 你视金钱如粪土啊
You think I think it's an accident that you ended up
你觉得我真以为这是个意外
with the only fucking finance guy
你跟我这个搞金融的在一起
who actually made a profit from the recession?
而且还是唯一在金融危机中赚到钱的
I'm a miracle! I'm a unicorn!
我就是个奇迹 跟独角兽一样稀奇
I'm a fucking needle in a haystack
我他妈就是干草堆里的一根针
and you're just some fucking dumb hipster
而你不过是个傻♥逼♥嬉皮士
who's munching my hay.
不停啃噬我的干草
I know what you are. Oh, you do?
我知道你是什么货色 你知道啊
You're just some scared guy
你不过就是个到了16岁
who didn't get laid until they were 16.
都没做过爱的懦夫
No one liked you in high school
高中时没人喜欢你
and no one likes you now.
现在也没人喜欢你
I'm embarrassed when we walk down the street
我跟你一起走在街上都觉得尴尬
because you're so fucking average.
因为你实在太他妈普通了
I tell my friends that you were born a test-tube baby
我跟朋友讲你是个试管婴儿
just so you have a little edge.
这样你才能有那么一点点优势
This is the worst mistake I've ever made.
这是我犯过的最大的错误
You're my worst nightmare.
你是我最可怕的噩梦
Seriously, this is--
说真的 这真是
I've never made a mistake like this before.
我以前从未犯过这种错误
Oh, shit! Fuck!
狗屎 操♥你♥妈♥
What am I gonna do now?
我现在要怎么办
Seriously, what am I gonna do now?
说真的 我现在该怎么办
You know why I like hookers, Jessa?
你知道我为什么喜欢妓♥女♥吗 洁莎
They respect me.
因为她们尊重我
They don't say, "Oh, I like your apartment,"
她们不会说"我好爱你的公♥寓♥"
but then mumble under their breath
然后在背后嘟哝
about it looking like the set of "Gay Entourage."
说这里像"基佬版明星伙伴"的拍摄点
And they don't buy a bunch of fucking Buddhas
而且她们不会买♥♥他妈一堆佛像
and put 'em everywhere
放得到处都是
so it looks like whenever we're having sex,
这样不管什么时候做♥爱♥
we're being watched by a bunch of fat babies.
都像有一帮肥宝宝瞅着我们
You're a ridiculous person.
你这人真可笑
And you're just a whore
那你就是个妓♥女♥
with no work ethic.
还没职业道德
Fuck!
操
Fuck it!
我♥操♥
You--
你
You hit me in the face? Yeah, grow up.
你居然打我脸 没错 成熟点
Fine.
好
How much?
多少钱
Excuse me? How much money do you need to fucking leave?
你说什么 要你滚蛋得多少钱
Ugh, go fuck yourself.
滚你♥妈♥的♥吧
30,000.
3万美元
10,000.
1万美元
11 1/2 thousand
1万1千5百美元
because I did things I shouldn't have done
因为我做了我不应该做的事
and I did things I didn't want to do.
还有我不想做的事
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 爱咋咋地
Just fucking take whatever you want, Jessa.
你♥他♥妈♥爱啥拿啥 洁莎
You know what the best thing about this is?
你知道这件事好处是什么
You have another fucked-up story to add to your collection.
你又多了一件可以吹牛逼的事了
And someday, some fucking asshole
总有一天 会有个混♥蛋♥
is gonna make a movie out of your life
根据你的生活改编一部电影
and it's gonna be called, "Hi, I'm Jessa,
名字就叫 "你好 我是洁莎
and I destroy people's lives 'cause I'm fucking bored."
我他妈一无聊就毁人不倦”
"Global Equities Graham-Brustein
"格雷厄姆-布鲁斯坦全球平等
Humanitarian Award."
人道主义奖"
Don't do that.
别这样
Don't do that.
别这样
You fucking--
你♥他♥妈♥的
Prick. That was my "Humie."
混♥蛋♥ 那是我的"小人道"
I won that for being a fucking humanitarian.
那是对我他妈的人道主义嘉奖
I'm in between places, okay?
我还在过渡期 好吗
You're older than me.
你比我年龄大
You should have your own place.
你应该有自己住的地方
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
And you should have more interests
你应该对你做的事情
and passions and things that you... do.
有更多的兴趣和激♥情♥
I mean, when you get up every day, there's-- there's nothing.
我是说 你每天起床 浑浑噩噩
It's like, unless you're going to work,
就好像 除非你去工作
you don't have any--
你没有一点...
you...you can't pay for anything--
你什么也买♥♥不起
Just say it! Just fucking say it.
说吧 妈的你说出来吧
I'm a loser.
我是个窝囊废
I'm a huge fucking loser.
我他妈是个大窝囊废
Say it.
说吧
I Say it.
我 说吧
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表