剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Do you think I should wear this?
穿这件合适吗
Yeah, it's fine. Let's see if this works.
挺好的 让我看看效果
Are we okay?
咱俩没事吧
You and me? Yeah.
你和我吗 是呀
Are you serious? Yeah.
你在开玩笑吗 没有
Are we, like, less close now?
感觉咱俩疏远了
Of course we're not less close.
当然没有疏远
I mean, you moved out.
你搬出去了
So when two people don't live together anymore,
当两个人不再同住之后
they're obviously a little less close,
一点疏远是肯定的
but we're no less close than that.
但仅此而已
Maybe then we need to just try harder.
或许我们该努力维持
Like, make plans for just the two of us.
制定咱俩的专属计划
Well, I'm always working.
我最近工作很忙
And it's like if I'm not at Grumpy's, then I'm writing.
不是在饭店 就是在写作
It's just... I tried calling you a lot last week.
真是... 我上周一直给你打电♥话♥
And I told you now I have a third full-time job,
我给你说过我的第三份全职工作
which is taking care of Adam. I'm sorry.
照顾亚当 真是抱歉
I'm having a really shitty time right now.
我现在过得真♥他♥妈♥糟
I have no job, no boyfriend.
没工作 没男友
And it's starting to feel like I have no you, and that's...
感觉你也快没了 真的是...
That's not true, okay? Yeah.
没这回事 好吗 好吧
Marnie, I'm right here.
玛妮 我就在这儿
So Hannah says Greenpoint.
汉娜提议说绿点
I'm like, "Where the fuck is that?"
我就纳闷了 "那鬼地方在哪"
I didn't even know there was a G train.
我都不知道地铁还有G线
And then I was thinking about it and I, you know--
仔细思考了一下 我觉得...
on the one hand, I do love pierogies.
一方面 我确实喜爱欧式饺子
On the other hand, I love pierogies.
另一方面 我爱欧式饺子
Elijah.
伊莱贾
Do one song with me. Baby, you're drunk.
快跟我跳一曲 宝贝 你喝醉了
I'll alert the media. Just, hey, come and do one song.
我来调音乐 过来跳一首
I'm sorry, one second. Come on, one song.
抱歉 失陪下 快 就一首
Maybe later, okay? Okay. Okay.
晚点跳 好吗 好吧
But we are doing "Hot Lunch Jam."
那就要跳《热辣午餐舞》
You promised me that. Yeah, absolutely.
你答应我 当然 没问题
Can I have the microphone? You are so pretty.
把麦克风给我吧 你太美了
Why don't you get some coffee? You look like Troy Donahue.
去喝点咖啡 你长得真像特洛伊·多纳胡
I know. Wait. Babe, why don't you just sit down?
我知道 宝贝 快坐下
Okay, give me the microphone.
给我麦克风
Give me that. Fuck you.
给我 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. Okay, shhshh.
我♥操♥ 好的 嘘
You know what? You guys are all so fucking boring.
给你说 你们这帮人太他妈无聊了
You know, when I was your age,
老娘在你们这年龄
I was snorting coke on twinks
一个劲嗑各种粉
and dancing with my tits out.
露出大奶狂热舞
But you guys are all too fucking cool to do one song?
你们以为自己很酷 一首歌♥都不唱
Fuck you! Does anybody have a Klonopin?
操♥你♥妈♥ 谁有利福全[主治癫痫]
What are you looking at, fake lumberjack guy?
你看个毛啊 山寨伐木工
This is a first-rate party full of losers.
汇集臭屌♥丝的一流派对
I need you.
我需要你
What? I have to go over to Adam's. He ran out of painkillers.
什么 我得去照顾亚当 他吃完止疼药了
There's actual drama occurring right now, okay?
客厅正上演真实的戏剧好吗
I need you to help me with George. Adam's gonna be fine.
你得帮我照顾乔治 亚当没事的
You already changed his bedpan once today.
你今天换过一次便盆了
Ew. Hannah, please help me with this.
真恶 汉娜 求你帮帮我
I need you to get George out.
帮我把乔治赶出去
He's ruining the party and additionally my life.
这派对加上我的生命都快被他毁掉了
Why don't you just ask him to leave?
你可以自己喊他走啊
I did and he won't. I need you to help me with this.
我喊了 没用 我需要你帮忙
I will let you talk about Adam for, like, unlimited from now on.
今后你可以不限♥量♥谈论亚当
I really don't talk about Adam that much.
我没那么爱谈论亚当
Hannah. I don't.
汉娜 真不爱
Are you fucking kidding?
你♥他♥妈♥地骗谁呢
I fucking hate grown-ups.
成年人真♥他♥妈♥蛋疼
I never talk about Adam anymore.
我以后再不谈论亚当了
**Well, there is a house in New Orleans*
*新奥尔良一间房♥
**They call it the Rising Sun...*
*人称旭日东升起
Step, step, step. Yup, right through here.
台阶 台阶 对 走到这儿来
I don't care what anybody says,
我不在乎别人怎么说
Hannah, you are a very sweet girl.
汉娜 你是个好姑娘
You're not judgmental
你才不爱说三道四
like the rest of your peers.
不像那帮傻缺
I'm sorry, George.
抱歉 乔治
For what?
为什么
Did you forget your wallet?
你忘拿钱包了吗
Please, don't go. I'm just not stoned enough to do this.
别走 这么清醒 我才不要干这个
We're supposed to meet up tomorrow for brunch.
我们明天要吃早午饭啊
What is your problem? Dude, I'm out.
你有什么不满 哥们 我走了
I just can't. I'm out. Okay.
就是不行 我撤了 好吧
Yeah, so we'll just, uh, meet tomorrow, then.
那 我们明天见吧
See you.
再见
Hey. Love, right? Fuck.
嘿 爱什么的 真操蛋
Yeah, can't live with it, can't live without it.
有也不是 没有也不是
Yeah.
对
Actually, I realized the other day that I think I could go,
其实 我前几天意识到 我可以坚持
like, eight months with no sex and I would be absolutely fine.
8个月不做♥爱♥ 照样没有事
Well, lucky you.
你真幸运
Yeah.
是啊
You okay?
你没事吧
I mean, that looked I'm fine.
刚才看起来... 我没事
She's just dramatic.
她人很抓马就是了
She usually needs, like, a 24-hour cooling period.
她经常需要一天时间以冷静
Then that's it. We're good.
然后就没事了
And you are doing well, I presume?
我猜测 你们相处还行吧
Oh, man, it's been so great with her.
天呐 和她在一起感觉很棒
We, you know--
你知道 我们
it's like every day is like a new day.
每天都像是新一天
We just-- we meet up
我们... 碰面
and, you know, she gets off work
然后 她下班
and then I see her and she has all this--
我去见她 她总有...
these things to say all the time.
总有事情说
And I do, too. You know?
我也一样 你懂的
They're always new things, never repetitive.
总有新鲜事 毫不重复
And then we just kind of go back and forth
循环往复 一直如此
and, you know, it's like this whole tennis match of ideas.
各种新点子的碰撞
A conversation, yeah, with two people. Mm-hmm.
两个人的对话
Come on!
拜托
This is silly. Just open the door.
这样太傻了 开门
George, this is harder for me than it is for you, okay?
乔治 这对我比对你更困难 好吗
Open the door.
开门
George, if you would just go away,
乔治 如果你现在回家
I think you'll realize in the morning how silly this was.
你明早就会意识到这有多愚蠢
We can all laugh about it over a bowl of Crisps.
我们便可吃着早餐一笑而过
You are not a sweet girl at all.
你完全不是好姑娘
I'm a sweet girl. You are a cunt just like Elijah says.
我是个好姑娘 你就是伊莱贾所说的骚♥逼♥
Fuck it. I-- I'll go to Gary's party.
操 我去盖瑞的派对
Need any help?
需要帮忙吗
I'm fine, thank you.
不用 谢谢
It's pretty shiny, so I'll probably find it soon.
包包很闪 一会就找到了
Pretty bitchin' cheese plate you brought over.
你带来的芝士拼盘很好吃
My computer tells me you unfriended me on Facebook.
你在非死不可上解除我的好友了是吗
Yeah, well, I didn't feel like seeing you in my feed any longer.
我不希望推送上看到你的消息
That's not very nice.
真不友好
Yeah, well, you weren't very nice.
你也不怎么友好啊
You hurt me, okay? You hurt my feelings.
你伤害了我 伤害了人家的感情
But I can deal with it because I have my big girl pants on.
但我能搞定 因为我穿上了大女孩裤
You realize you're actually wearing--
你意识到你确实穿着...
I don't think that's funny. That's not funny to me.
这不好笑 我不觉得好笑
Look, I don't want you to be upset with me.
我不想你生我的气
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表