剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. I have to do this again?
天呐 又要再来一次
What I want is I want 14 more of the same pair,
我要14副相同的
but I want them in sunglasses.
但是要墨镜
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Are you Hannah?
你是汉娜吗
Hi. Yeah. Are you Jamie?
是的 你是洁米吗
Jame. Oh, okay.
洁姆 好吧
I'll just grab...
等我拿上...
Oh, okay, we're just gonna do this here.
那就在这儿说吧
Thank you so much for making the time to see me.
非常感谢你肯见我
I really appreciate it. Yeah, sure. It's no problem.
真的很感谢 没事的
So it's only the Internet,
文章只在网上发布
but we do pay 200 bucks an article.
但我们一篇支付两百块
And you don't seem that fancy, so...
你看起来收费没那么贵
Wait. So are you hiring me?
等等 你要请我
Well, it's a freelance thing, so I'm not hiring you per se,
这是自♥由♥投稿 本质上不算聘请你
but you seem super sweet.
不过你挺可爱的
All I want is just to write
我就想写些
something that you'll be excited to publish.
让你看了激动得要拿去发表的文章
I mean, is there something you want me to explore specifically?
你对我有什么特别的要求吗
You could have a threesome
你可以跟在美♥利♥坚♥58同城上
with some people that you meet on Craigslist
认识的人来个三人行
or do a whole bunch of coke and then just write about it.
或者吸一堆可♥卡♥因♥ 然后写篇文章
Okay, the threesome,
三人行
that is something that I just-- I feel like
这事我 我觉得
I have enough trouble just figuring out where
我本身就很难决定
to place my attention on one person's body,
要把注意力集中在哪个人身上
which is something I'd write about for sure.
这一点我一定会写的
In terms of cocaine, I've never done it before.
可♥卡♥因♥方面 我还从来没吸过
Even better!
那更好了
Well, the reason I've never done it before
我从没吸过是因为
is because I have weird nasal passages.
我的鼻腔长得很奇怪
Okay. It's just an idea.
我只是给你提供点子
You know what? Did you see my sign?
你看到我的标牌了吗
This-- this sign?
这个 这个标牌吗
Yeah, I'm seeing it now.
我现在看到了
You get it, right?
你明白的吧
Yeah, I get it. Of course I get it.
明白 当然明白
Here's your comfort zone.
这里是你的舒适区
This is where the magic happens.
而这是奇迹发生的地方
So, like, the magic happens outside your comfort zone.
就是说 奇迹发生在你的舒适区外面
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
好吧
第二季 第三集
《衰姐们》
Enjoy the blouse.
希望你喜欢这衣服
You know... I'll take that.
你知道... 钱给我吧
One of Tom Petty's Heartbreakers gave me
汤姆·佩蒂的伤心人合唱团里有个团员
a lovely compliment on it once.
曾夸我穿这衣服好看
They don't construct a sleeve like that anymore.
他们不设计这样的袖子了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
This is a way more serious operation than I thought.
你们比我想象的要正儿八经多了
Don't you need, like, a vendor's license for this?
要不要小贩许可证的
That would ruin the whole point. What is the point?
那整个就没意义了 什么意义
Oh, I love it when you get stroppy.
你蛮横起来真是可爱死了
Ever since you started having sex.
自你开始做♥爱♥以来
Not because I started having sex, okay?
才不是因为我开始做♥爱♥了
It is because I didn't get any sleep last night
是因为我昨晚没睡好
because Ray only wants to watch old episodes
雷整晚只想看经典剧集
of "Ally McBeal" all night long.
《甜心俏佳人》
And I'm like, "Excuse me, I have to be somewhere
我心想 "不好意思 不像你
in the morning, unlike you."
我明早要出门的"
Jessa, do you happen to
洁莎 你会不会碰巧
know where I can procure some cocaine today?
知道我今天上哪能弄到可♥卡♥因♥
Who's it for? Adam?
给谁 亚当吗
No, it's for me to snort for work
不是 我要吸一点然后开工
because I'm planning to write an article that exposes
我准备写篇文章 暴露我的脆弱
all of my vulnerabilities to the entire Internet.
然后在网上发布
Well, in that case, why don't you just ask the creepy guy
这样的话 不如问问那个
who lives on the ground floor of your building?
住在底楼的恐怖兮兮的人
Laird? I'm not asking him for anything.
莱尔德 我才不去问他要东西
That guy looks like he has leprosy.
那家伙看起来像有麻风病
What do you think leprosy looks like?
你觉得麻风病看起来什么样
He's a junkie.
他是个瘾君子
How do you know he's a junkie?
你怎么知道
I asked him.
我问过他
I mean, we were talking once by the mailboxes.
我们有次在邮箱边上聊天
Oh, yeah, totally.
没错
All the junkies in my building hang out by the mailboxes.
我那栋楼里的瘾君子都喜欢在邮箱边转悠
Who is it? Hannah.
谁啊 汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜
I'm glad to finally see your place.
很高兴终于看到你家什么样了
I hope I'm not disturbing you. Oh, no.
希望没有打扰你 没有
No, I'm just trying to come up with a new Wi-Fi network name,
没有 我就是在想个新的无线网名字
and it's pretty intimidating because yours is so good.
你家的名字那么好 我的也不能太差嘛
Oh, you like Muffins Are Tasty?
你喜欢"小松饼真好吃"
No, no.
不 不是
I liked when it was Madame Ovaries.
我喜欢"卵巢夫人"那个
Oh. You know, I liked that, too,
我也喜欢
but it's like new roommate, new Wi-Fi network.
但换了新室友 就也换了新的无线网名字
It was disappointing to let it go.
改名真让人心碎
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Would you-- would you care to sit down?
你要 你要坐下吗
Oh, maybe I could just sit on your Ottoman?
要么我就坐在你的软垫上吧
Oh, yeah, yeah. You can-- sure.
好啊好啊 当然可以
Hey, so why'd Marnie move out?
为什么玛妮搬走了
I mean, I know you two are really different.
我知道你们俩是非常不同的人
You know, you get different magazine subscriptions
你们连订阅的杂♥志♥都不一样
and have different schedules and all that.
平时的生活也不同步什么的
It almost seems like you shouldn't be roommates, but--
感觉好像你们根本不该成为室友 但...
Oh, my God, you have a turtle?
我的天呐 你养了一只乌龟吗
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah, and, um...
对的
I'll never not have it.
我得养他养到我老死
He's really cute.
他很可爱
Thanks.
谢了
He can be a real asshole sometimes, though.
不过他有时也让人吐槽无力
Um, would you like some pomegranate juice?
你想喝石榴汁吗
Sure.
好呀
I'm an addict.
我是个瘾君子
I'm just gonna go to the fridge. Okay.
我去看看冰箱吧 好的
Hey, how much can you guys hear me upstairs?
你们在楼上能听见我的声音吗
Not that much, really.
其实听不太清楚
Really? 'Cause I can hear you.
真的吗 因为你们的声音听得很清楚
You know, I was actually-- I don't wanna keep you,
你知道我其实...我不想缠着你
but I was just dropping by so that I could--
不过我其实过来是想...
No, I get it. I think it's great.
不 我了解 我觉得这很好
You made the first move.
你先采取了行动
We've been seeing each other in the halls a lot
我们总是在大厅遇见对方
and we should meet, but we're both being
我们应该认识一下 但我们都
really shy about saying hi and--
非常内向 不敢打招呼
Yeah, I feel-- for sure, I feel the same way.
是的 当然 我也这么想
And I also-- um, let's see.
但我同时...我想想
How do I articulate this properly?
怎么说比较合适呢
I need some cocaine.
我需要一些可♥卡♥因♥
And I know that you're a junkie,
我知道你吸毒
which I do not want you to think I'm judging.
但我不想让你觉得我有什么看法
I am completely cool with it
我非常接受这一点
and get that it takes what it takes to get through life.
并且想说 生活就是要熬过不顺的时候
I'm clean now.
我已经戒毒了
Oh, my God. Wow.
我的天呐
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表