剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
or to you.
意义
You are so mean when you're depressed.
你抑郁的时候嘴真贱
I'm not depressed.
我才不抑郁
You're depressed.
你才抑郁
You're a depressed person.
你个抑郁症患者
You can stay as long as you want.
你在这儿随意待多久
I know.
我知道
Staten Island's a big metaphor.
斯塔腾岛就是个大隐喻
Do you get that?
明白吗
All these people, they want to live in Manhattan,
这帮人都希望能住在曼哈顿
but they end up on this fucked-up, weird little island
却只能住在这操蛋奇怪的破岛
watching the city in the distance
远距离看着繁华的市区
with this quiet, just, rage
脑袋中静默地发酵着
just burning in their hearts.
蠢蠢欲动的愤怒
So you're done spilling seed over Hannah?
你彻底忘记汉娜了吗
No longer experiencing the strong emotions?
再不会感到强烈的爱意了吗
No, I did enough of that.
不了 受够这痛苦了
She's like a carnival game, you know?
她像嘉年华里的游戏 知道吗
It all seems so simple, but you can't get the ring
看着简单 但你不可能拿圈圈
on the bottle because it's fucking rigged.
套在瓶子上 因为她操纵着游戏
So you try and try and try
无论你如何努力
till you drive yourself nuts.
直到被逼疯也不会赢
Then finally when you walk away, you realize
等你放弃离开时 你发现
you didn't even want the crappy prize to begin with.
你压根就不想要那破奖品
I realized that's what Hannah is--
汉娜就是那破奖品
a giant Tweety doll I would've been stuck
那不得不在嘉年华上抱着不放的
carrying around the carnival all night.
崔迪公仔
I'm happy to be over it.
真高兴结束了
You're a poet, you know that?
你是个诗人 知道吗
You know what I'm talking about.
你明白我的意思就行
To be honest, actually, I don't.
说实话 不明白
Shoshanna's the longest relationship I've ever been in.
索姗娜是我交往最久的女友
You guys have only been together, like, a week.
你俩在一起才一周吧
How is that possible? Aren't you 40?
怎么可能 你都40好几了
I'm 33. That's hurtful.
太伤人了 哥才33
And we've been together for four weeks.
我俩在一起一个月了
Seven weeks since we made love for the first time.
距首次做♥爱♥7周了
I took her virginity.
我破了她的处
That's a big deal.
挺非同小可的
I kinda feel like her fucking father now.
感觉我现在是她爹
Can I be honest with you? I have never understood
诚实地告诉你 我一直不懂
your infatuation with Hannah.
你对汉娜的爱恋
Just it never-- it never clicked for me.
一直让我困惑
I know she's smart, she's quirky, she's fun to be around
她很聪明 古灵精怪 人很有趣
and all that, but, you know,
但你知道
doesn't mean she's not a difficult person.
她可不好相处
I'm a difficult person. Everyone's a difficult person.
我也不好相处 是人都不好相处
She was accepting of my brand of difficult.
她能接受我的不好相处
She was okay with it.
面对我的问题处之泰然
Yeah, but that doesn't mean she wasn't terrible to you.
但她对你很糟
She wasn't terrible to me.
她对我不糟
She has her own ideas about what's right and wrong,
她对是非有自己的见解
and sometimes she gets confused,
有时她会有困惑
but she's an altruistic person in the end.
但终归是个无私的人
An altruistic person?
无私的人
If you think Hannah's an altruistic person,
你要是觉得汉娜无私
then you and this fucking schizoid dog belong together.
你和这分♥裂♥破狗还真♥他♥妈♥是一对
Don't compare Hannah to this piece-of-shit dog.
别拿汉娜和这破狗比
I'm not. I never did.
我没有 没拿她和它对比
You're the one who compared her to a carnival game.
是你拿她和嘉年华游戏相比
Then why are you trying to convince me she's a bad person?
那你干嘛要说汉娜坏话
Okay, she's a great person.
好吧 她这人真棒
Is that what you want to hear?
这么说爱听了吧
Hannah's awesome. She's wonderful.
汉娜真赞 无与伦比
She's a classy lady in cutoff-- graffiti cutoffs.
贤良淑德的优雅女子
Do you wanna fuck her?
你是想上她吗
What?
什么
You wanna fuck her in her little graffiti cutoffs?
你是想上她吗
Okay, you are losing it.
你听错重点了
You're losing it right now. Do you know that?
不要这么暴脾气 知道吗
I can't even begin to follow this thread of logic.
我实在搞不懂你的逻辑
Did you already fuck her? Is that why you're being so coy?
你这么扭捏 是不是已经上过她了
Coy?
扭捏
Is that your first time using this word?
你是第一次用这词吧
No, I don't find Hannah attractive, okay?
不 我不喜欢汉娜
You don't know shit about love.
你他♥娘♥的♥不懂爱
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥有病啊
What you're doing with Shoshanna, it's not real.
你和索姗娜根本就不是真恋爱
She's just some kid you feel safe with
你和这小鬼在一起只是图个安全感
because you know it won't work out.
你知道你俩走不长久的
You're just babies holding hands.
俩婴儿手牵手
She clearly doesn't like you.
她很明显不喜欢你
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about!
你♥他♥妈♥的在胡言乱语
All right, fuck this. I'm out.
操♥他♥妈♥的 老子走了
You're "Out"?
你走了
Adam!
亚当
I thought we were in this together.
咱俩不是一伙的吗
What the fuck's going on?
这他妈怎么回事
Sorry.
抱歉
Thanks for inviting me. Of course.
谢谢你邀请我 别客气
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么玩意
Oh, they said it was gonna rain.
天气预报说会下雨
What are you wearing?
你穿的又是什么玩意
Oh, it's a-- it's just a dress.
一条裙子罢了
From the far-off future.
未来感十足啊
No, it's pretty.
很漂亮
Um, did you just put my coat under that blazer?
你把我的外套压在那外衣下面
No, I didn't do that. Marnie, hey.
没有啊 玛妮
'Cause it looked like you were trying to hide Hi.
看起来你是想把它藏起来 嗨
So are these, like, all your new friends?
这些都是你的新朋友吗
Is that bad?
不好吗
No, no. It's just everyone's so cool.
挺好 每个人看起来都好酷
It's like, why aren't you guys having this party in Tulum?
怎么不在图卢姆开趴体啊
You want a drink? Yeah.
要喝点东西吗 好
So, I go to see Marina Abramovic at the MOMA,
我去MOMA看玛丽娜·阿布拉莫维奇的艺术展
and I honestly think I'm going there just to support her.
我真以为自己只是去支持她的
And then suddenly I'm sobbing,
毫无征兆 我开始抽泣
which I never do.
我从没抽泣过
I mean-- - I've seen you cry, like, six or seven times.
我看过你哭6 7次
Are you enjoying this fucking party I'm throwing you, Stryder?
你♥他♥妈♥喜欢我给你办的这派对不 斯莱德
Why didn't you text me back
我给你说我有大消息时
when I told you I had big news?
你怎么不回我短♥信♥
Oh, I'm sorry. I've been crazy. But I wanna hear.
抱歉 我好忙 现在听你说吧
Um, you know how I've
你知道我一直
been sending all my stuff out to Sketch!
往外寄我的作品 思凯奇
Oh, my God! Hi! Hey, how ya doing?
天呐 嗨 乃好吗
My favorite person in the world!
我的最爱大驾光临
Hey, Sweet Baby Jane. Oh, my God.
甜心宝贝 天呐
You're an animal.
你个禽兽
Someone's in there.
厕所有人
Wait, didn't I meet you at one of Ryan's shoots?
我是在瑞恩的拍照现场见过你吗
Uh, I don't think so, no.
应该不是
Oh, yeah. You were the girl
你是那个在DQ
who got her period at the Dairy Queen.
来月经的妹子
Mm-mm, sorry.
不是 抱歉
Oh, I thought you were her.
认错人了
She was really fun.
她超有意思
Are you going to Stryder's show later?
你待会去看斯莱德的展览吗
No, I'm not going to Stryder's show later.
不 不去
I gotta head home.
我要回家
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表