剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
that I was gonna take in experiences,
要聆听各种人的经历
all of them, so that I could tell other people
这样我就可以向别人讲述他们的事
about them and maybe save them,
也许还能解救他们
but it gets so tiring...
但是我发现
trying to take in all the experiences for everybody,
听各种人讲述他们的经历
letting anyone say anything to me.
让别人对我畅所欲言真的很累
Then I came here...
后来我来到这里
and I see you.
见到了你
And you've got the fruit in the bowl
碗里放着水果
and the fridge with the stuff...
冰箱里塞满东西
the robe, and you're touching me the way that--
还有睡袍 以及你抚摸我的方式
I realize I'm not different.
让我意识到我和别人一样
You know?
你知道吗
I want what everyone wants.
我想要的和别人一样
I want what they all want. I want all the things.
我要大家都想要的 所有的一切
I just want to be happy.
我就想要幸福
You know, there's all these experiences
我特意求来的
that I just feel like I've asked for.
这些经历
Things where it's like, who in their right mind
都是些正常人
would want that?
想不到的事
You know, like, one time,
比如曾有一次
I asked someone to punch me in the chest
我让别人打我的胸部
and then come on that spot.
然后就高♥潮♥了
Like, that was my idea.
那是我的主意
That came from my brain.
从我脑子里冒出来的
And it's like, what makes me think I deserve that?
我凭什么觉得自己应得这一切
Then I remember that when I was three,
我还记得我三岁时
I told my mom that my babysitter
我让我妈和保姆
had touched my vagina in the bath.
洗澡时摸我的阴♥道♥
And my mom thought I was lying, obviously,
显然 我妈以为我撒谎呢
and probably I was.
也可能我确实在撒谎
It was like whether I was lying
无论我是撒谎
or whether I was telling the truth,
还是说实话
something's broken inside of me.
我心里某一块崩坏了
Right.
这样啊
Yeah, I once let a boy
我九岁时
give me a handjob when I was nine.
曾让一个男孩给我手♥淫♥
Well, I think that's pretty different 'cause you let him
差别大了 是你让他做的
and this wasn't my choice.
而我是别无选择
Yeah.
是吧
You know, I think what I didn't realize
在认识你之前
before I met you was that I was, like, lonely.
我没意识到在我的内心深处
In such a deep, deep way.
我是这样孤独
You know, and I was reaching for all this stuff,
我总想抓住一切
but all I really needed was to look at someone
但我真心想要的不过是
and be like, "Oh, that person wants to be there
有那么一个人 在我死后
after I'm dead", you know?
仍会在那里
You think I'm a crazy girl?
你觉得我很疯狂吗
No, I don't think you're crazy at all.
不 才没有
I wasn't thinking that.
我没这么想
If anything, I think I'm just too smart
我就是觉得你太聪明
and too sensitive and too, like, not crazy.
太敏感 但完全不疯狂
So that I'm feeling all these big feelings
我正感受着这些情绪
and containing all this stuff for everybody else
还为别人承受着这一切
and it's like-- okay, I read this article
就像...我曾在《纽约》杂♥志♥上
about Fiona Apple in "New York" Magazine
看过一篇关于费欧娜·艾波的文章[女歌♥手]
where she said, "Oh, everybody acts like I'm nuts.
她说 大家都把我当疯子看
I'm not nuts, I just want to feel it all."
但我没疯 我只是想感受世间百味
It's like that's what I'm like.
我就是如此
I just want to feel it all.
我只是想感受世间百味
You know? Yeah, I get it.
你明白吗 明白
I mean, that's-- that's a great goal.
真是个伟大的目标
Um, I'm gonna go to sleep.
我要去睡了
I've got--
我得
I've gotta get up really early for work tomorrow.
我明天得早起上班
You're going to work tomorrow?
你明天要上班
Well, I gotta.
必须得去了
Do you want to kiss me?
你想吻我吗
Yes.
想
I can't believe you're doing this.
难以置信你居然这样做
Doing what?
做什么
You basically begged me
你刚刚几乎是求我
to tell you all my feelings.
跟你说我的感受
No, and I'm glad you did.
是啊 我很高兴你告诉了我
Well, you're not glad that I did.
你并不高兴
Hannah...
汉娜
Well, no, you're not glad.
不 你并不高兴
'Cause you're not acting glad.
你这幅样子就是不高兴
And also you didn't tell me anything about you.
而且你什么事都没跟我说
I'm realizing I asked you about your divorce.
我发现我问你离婚的事
You said two sentences.
你只说了两句话
"Oh, I was busy working on the house.
"我忙着这里装♥修♥的事
My wife missed, you know, the San Francisco Bay."
但我妻子想念旧金山湾"
San Diego.
是圣地亚哥
I'm like an orphan you just took in off the street,
我就像你从大街上捡来的孤儿
so what's your damage, Josh?
你有什么心事 乔希
It's Joshua.
是乔舒亚
It's the same name
是同一个名字
with an extra sound stuck on the end.
不过是结尾多了个音节
So you want me to leave?
你想让我走吗
No.
不
I want you to stay.
我希望你留下来
'Cause you don't have to say that if you don't mean it.
如果你不是真心的 就不必哄我
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表