剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You don't think I was counting down
你以为我没数着日子
the days until you figured it out?
看你什么时候能发现
Why didn't you tell me that you had no house?
你为什么不跟我说你没地方住
I don't know. Maybe I wasn't that excited to tell
不知道 可能我没那么急于告诉
my beautiful, cute, smart, 21-year-old girlfriend
我那美丽可爱冰雪聪明的小女朋友
that I'm a 33-year-old homeless guy
我是个无家可归的老男人
whose one valuable possession in this world
在这个世界上最值钱的东西
is a signed picture of Andy Kaufman.
就是张安迪·考夫曼的签名照
I'm a fucking loser in a lot of ways, Shoshanna, you know that?
我窝囊的地方多去了 索姗娜 你知道吗
You know, it's like--
你知道吗 就好像
Like, what makes me worth dating, you know?
我怎么配得上你这个女朋友
What makes me worth fucking anything?
我他妈配得上谁啊
I am falling in love with you.
我爱上你了
That's a crazy thing for you to say.
你这么说太疯狂了
It's way too early for you to say something like that.
还远不到你说这话的时候
Way too early.
远远不到
You don't that's not something that you know...
你不能 那不是可以随便...
I'm...I'm sorry.
对不起
I love you so fucking much.
我太他妈爱你了
What?
什么
I love you so fucking much.
我太他妈爱你了
**I don't believe that anybody *
*我不相信任何人
**Feels the way I do about you now*
*能像我这样 对你如此爱恋
**Cause all the roads we have to walk*
*因为那些必须走过的路上
**Are winding*
*狂风呼啸
*And all the lights that lead you there
*那些前方引路的光
**Are blinding*
*无比闪耀
**There are many things that I*
*有许多许多事情
**Would like to say to you*
*我想要和你倾诉
**But I don't know how*
*但不知怎样开口
**'Cause maybe*
*因为也许
**You're gonna be the one that saves--*
*你会成为我的救赎
Oh, my God. You scared me so much.
天啊 吓死我了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No, don't get up.
别起来
Oh, my God, Jessa.
天啊 洁莎
What?
怎么了
You just snot-rocketed in the tub.
你刚把鼻涕擤到浴缸里了
That was gross?
恶心吗
That's so gross.
太恶了
I'm sorry you're upset, but that is so gross.
我理解你很难过 但这也太恶了
Oh, you wouldn't do that?
你不会这样做吗
Not even I would do that.
连我都不会这么做
I pee in every bathtub I ever get in
我每次都在浴缸里撒尿
and I wouldn't do that.
但我决不会这样做
Honestly.
真的
Get it away.
弄走
Float it back in your way! No, I'm sad!
漂你那里去 不要 我还伤心呢
Float it back your way!
漂回你那里去
Keep it in your area.
保持在你那里
Leave it! It's gross!
过去 太恶心了
I really love you.
我真的很爱你
I'm really sorry you're sad.
你伤心我很难过
I just need to get rid of your snot.
我只是想弄走你的鼻涕
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表