剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I'm working on a book, so that's pretty much
我在写书 最近都在
all I'm doing with my time these days.
忙于创作
You should talk to Sketch. He's writing a book, too.
你该和思凯奇聊聊 他也在写书
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, it's just an e-book,
只是本电子书
but that's a book, right?
但电子书也是书 对吧
I'll just go.
失陪了
Yo, where'd the fuck you get that dog? Hey.
喂 从哪得到这狗的 嘿
Is this your dog? It's my dad's dog.
是你的狗吗 是我爸的
Okay, great. Thank God.
太好了 谢天谢地
Here, I found him. I don't want him. I hate that thing.
给你 它被我找到了 我不要它 我恨这狗
Fucks up the house, scares my friends.
房♥子被搅得乌烟瘴气 朋友被它吓跑
Keep him. Wait, what?
送你了 慢着 什么
This is your dog, right?
这是你家狗 对吧
My dad saw you steal it. He'll be home soon.
我爸看到你偷它了 他马上回家了
If you're here when he gets back, he'll fuck you up.
等他回来看到你 会把你揍出翔来的
Whoa, whoa, hey, wait. I didn't steal anything.
慢着 我没偷什么狗好吗
I have a pistol in my purse.
我包里有枪
What? I got a pistol in my purse.
什么 我包里有枪
Back the fuck off. I'm not taking Mikey.
赶紧滚 老娘不要麦琪
Look, you can't just throw this dog away, all right?
你不能把这狗一丢了之
That's not the way it fucking works, okay?
这他妈不对 懂不
You don't Fuck you, dick licker!
不能 操你妹 娘受
Fuck me? Fuck you!
操♥我♥ 老子操♥死♥你
You have no morals 'cause
你这个败家娘们
you were raised on a fucking trash heap!
养的什么烂鸡♥巴♥狗
Yeah? Who the fuck are you?
是么 你♥他♥妈♥是哪颗葱
Why aren't you at work, old man?
怎么不去工作 糟老头
Probably 'cause you don't have a job, you fuckin' loser.
八成是没工作吧 你个窝囊废
You don't know that. Maybe I work nights.
你又不了解我 我♥干♥夜班
Maybe I'm a creative type
或许老子不墨守成规
who doesn't abide to a nine-to-five schedule.
不遵守朝九晚五的破规矩
You don't know. Yeah?
你又不了解 是么
You probably still live with your mom, faggot.
你八成还和老妈合住吧 下♥贱♥的直男
Did she buy you those faggot pants?
这丑陋的直男破裤子是妈咪买♥♥给你吧
You're a piece of shit that's got nothing better to do
你个一事无成的烂人
than steal my dad's dog and use it as your own private fuck-toy.
窝囊到只能拿我爹的狗来当屄♥♥操
Go back to Yogurt Towne, kike.
赶紧滚吧 犹太娘们
I'm Greek Orthodox!
老子是希腊正教的好嘛
And I live in Brooklyn.
老子住布鲁克林
Hey, thanks for doing this tonight, really.
谢谢你今晚帮忙
Of course.
别客气
You mind if I just throw you, like, 500?
我给你500块行吗
What, dollars?
美刀吗
Yeah.
对啊
You don't have to pay me.
你不用付我钱
I'm your girlfriend.
我是你女朋友
I-- I didn't realize I had a girlfriend.
我怎么不知道我有女朋友
What?
什么
Wait, did you think I was, like,
慢着 你的意思是
working for you tonight or something?
我今晚是在为你工作吗
Well, you're a hostess for a living.
你不是以招待为生吗
I didn't think it was that weird to ask you to host.
请你来招待不奇怪吧
But you have sex with me.
但你和我做♥爱♥了呀
Yeah, I mean, I had sex with Soo Jin
是 我还和酥紧做♥爱♥了呢
and she worked for me.
她不也为我工作吗
It's one thing you can say about Sooj--
酥紧除了酥紧外还有个优点
she really got the situation.
她挺明白事理
Oh, um... no, hey, hey.
别哭啊
Don't-- hey, don't do that.
别 别哭
No, come on.
拜托 别哭
This just isn't the best time for me--
我现在不适合恋爱...
No, no, no. Stop, stop.
不 打住
You're making me feel so much worse.
这安慰只会让我感觉更糟
I'm sorry. I think I just like spending time with you.
抱歉 我只是喜欢和你相处
I just think-- I don't know.
我以为 我不知道
I feel really stupid now.
我真是太蠢了
Usually when I think someone's my boyfriend,
一般我以为对方是我男友
they're my boyfriend and I'm not delusional about it.
我的猜测都是对的 对方确实我为男友
And I just feel dumb
我觉得自己好笨
all because I just liked spending time with you
全因为我喜欢和你相处
and I hoped you were my boyfriend.
我希望你做我男友
And I'm a longtime fan of your work
我仰慕你的作品已久
and I just like everything in your life
我喜欢你生命里的一切
and I'm wearing this dress and I like your house.
我为你穿成这样 我喜欢你的房♥子
You think you enjoyed hanging out with me or my work more?
你是喜欢和我相处还是我的作品多一些
Honestly, I think I probably just--
实话实说 我八成...
I fell in love with the idea of you.
我爱的是你这个意象
Like it'd be cool to know you--
能认识你是很酷的事
Oh, my God. Fuck this!
天呐 真操蛋
See, this is exactly why
看吧 这就是为什么
I can't hang out with anyone.
我不能和任何人相处
Because everyone just uses me
因为大家都利用我
for what I represent to them.
获得我所代表的那些含义
What? See, you don't actually like me.
什么 你根本就不喜欢我
No, I do.
不 我喜欢你
No, you don't.
你不喜欢
Hey, you're a great guy.
你是个好人
Everyone loves you.
大家都爱你
No one even knows me, Marnie.
都没人了解我 玛妮
Not even you.
连你都不了解我
And this party fucking sucks.
这派对烂爆了
I fucking hate everyone here,
我他妈恨死所有人了
including Sketch and Hopper.
包括思凯奇和霍博
Stryder straightened his hair.
斯莱德把头发拉直了
Did you notice that? Fucking asshole.
你注意到了吗 操蛋的烂人
I hate all of my friends.
我讨厌所有朋友
I hate everyone here.
我恨这儿所有人
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go home.
我要回家了
Hey, where'd you go?
嘿 你跑哪去了
Hey...
嘿
um, I just was...
我只是...
I don't know.
不知道
I just wanted to leave, so I left.
我想离开 就先走了
Why'd you wanna leave? I don't know.
为什么想离开 不知道
You were just talking to Hopper
你和霍博聊天
about his corn and it got me kinda...
说他的什么玉米 让我受到...
inspired by his creativity
受到他创意的启发
to go and write, so I did that.
产生了写作灵感 我就回来写作了
You had a good time?
玩得尽兴吗
It was really nice. It was-- it was perfect.
挺好的 派对很完美
I'm very happy.
我很开心
Great.
很好
Where are you now?
你现在在哪
Oh, we're just in Booth's garden.
我们在布斯的花♥园♥
We're watching fireflies.
看萤火虫呢
Nice. Are you getting a lot done?
真好 问思如泉涌了吗
Oh, yeah. Tons.
对啊 都满出来了
I'm excited.
我很兴奋
Talk soon, or...
回聊吧...
Of course.
当然
Okay.
好的
Love you, bye.
爱你 再见
Love you, bye.
爱你 再见
What are you looking at, hmm?
你又在看什么
Your life is perfect.
你的生命多完美
You think I'm pathetic, don't you?
你觉得我是个窝囊废 不是吗
You think I'm a kike?
你觉得我是个犹太佬吗
Well, I'm not even that.
我连犹太佬都不是
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表