剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
considering they teach you how to be a millionaire.
如何成为百万富翁 其实还是很划算的
You want me to go see Donald Trump speak?
你想让我去听唐纳德·特朗普演讲
Yeah.
是呀
I mean, obvy there's a lot of bad stuff we can say about him,
尽管人们对他颇有微辞
like how he totally should not have hired his daughter Ivanka
比如他不该请自己的女儿伊万卡
as a judge on "The Apprentice," But--
做《学徒》评委 但是...
So, you want me to be some kind of, what, entrepreneur?
所以 你希望我成为那种企业家吗
Well, it-- it says here that it gives people the tools they need
宣传♥单♥上说他们提供给每个人
to be as happy as possible every single day of their lives.
每天快乐无比的途径
And why would I want that?
我为何要寻求此种途径
Don't you want to run your own coffee shop one day?
你不想有一天经营自己的咖啡馆吗
No.
不想
Hey, what are you doing here only 12 minutes late?
才迟到12分钟 你怎么这么早来
Sorry, I woke up early to write
抱歉 我早起写作
and then I really just got into my flow.
结果刚进入状态就要上班了
Just got into your flow? Mmhmm.
刚进入状态 是的
You know you didn't mop the floors last night?
你昨晚没有擦地
Cool, I'll do it right now.
好吧 我现在拖
No big deal.
没关系
Hey, Shosh! Um, okay, seriously,
索索 说真的
I cannot believe that I have a friend who signed a book deal.
难以相信我的朋友要出书了
It's so adult and intriguing.
感觉好成熟 又有趣
It is pretty impressive.
确实令人刮目相看
Usually when people say they want to be a writer,
一般以作家为理想的人
they really don't want to do anything
大多毫无追求
except, you know, eat and masturbate.
以满足食欲性♥欲♥为己任
Well, that's not me. I want to do everything.
姐可不是那种人 我要实现远大理想
And everything is write, write, write.
一切以写作为宗旨
How fast do you think you can write a book?
你们觉得多快能完成一本书
Like, a year.
一年吧
Oh, by the way, where's my copy of "Little Women"?
对了 我的《小妇人》呢
Oh, I left it at Adam's. Sorry.
我忘在亚当家了 抱歉
Well, I need it back.
快还给我
Well, I can't get it for you right now
我现在没法还你
'cause I can't see him. So I'll buy you a new one.
我不能见他 我给你买♥♥本新的
Hannah, my godmother gave me that book, okay?
汉娜 那书是我教母的礼物
She writes notes in the back of books
她在书后给我寄语
explaining how they relate to my shit. I need it back.
说什么情节与我很相像 我要那本
How exactly does your godmother think
你教母怎么会认为
that "Little Women" Relates to your shit?
你那破事与《小妇人》情节像
Like, does she think you're a Marmee or an Amy?
她把你当作妈妈还是艾米
I don't know. Probably a Marmee,
不知道 八成是妈妈吧
but I don't know 'cause I haven't read it, okay?
我不确定 我没读过那书
That's why I need it back.
所以你得还给我
I don't like the idea of it cohabitating with that sociopath.
我可不想让它与那反♥社♥会♥待一起
It's unsettling.
太不安了
Firstly, you're not a Marmee.
首先 你不像妈妈
You're probably the dad who dies of influenza at the war.
八成像战时死于流感的爸爸
Okay? And secondly,
第二
I really can't go get it right now
我现在真没法去拿书
because Adam is still crazy about me
亚当还是十分迷恋我
and if we were in a room alone together, he might murder me.
如果我俩独处一室 他可能会灭了我
I mean, it's really your duty as a man to go.
你一大老爷们自己去拿嘛
Yeah?
谁呀
It-- it's Ray.
是雷
Ray who?
雷什么
I'm a friend of Hannah's.
汉娜的朋友
Fuckin' fucker. Hello?
操他♥娘♥的♥ 你好啊
Hannah didn't send you here, did she?
不是汉娜喊你来的吧
Because I'm fucking done with her shit, okay?
老子不鸟她了 行不
She got me thrown in jail. Did you know that?
你知道她把老子关进监狱不
I had to spend a night in a cell with a fucking yoga teacher.
我他妈和一个瑜伽教练关了一夜
Look, I'm here to get my book, okay?
听着 我是来拿我的书的
Hannah borrowed it. It's important to me. I need it back.
汉娜借去了 那书对我很重要 我要拿回来
It's called "Little Women."
叫《小妇人》
Okay, well, I'm very busy.
我很忙
I don't have time for a scavenger hunt.
没时间玩寻宝游戏
You're more than welcome to look.
自己进来找吧
I'm coming in, then.
那我进来了
What do you got, a one-bedroom here?
这里只有一间屋子吗
Yep.
是的
It's very masculine, primal.
男子汉氛围强烈啊
Fuckin'--
操他...
is that the book with all the stupid shit written in the back?
是那本背后有一堆蠢话的书吗
Yeah.
是的
It's in the bathroom.
在浴室里
Why is it in the bathroom? I don't know.
为什么会在浴室里 不知道
Hannah was probably reading it when she took a dump.
汉娜估计在拉屎的时候读吧
Fantastic.
真棒
Careful, my dog's in there.
小心 狗在里面
Jesus!
天呐
What the hell is that? Fuck, he's still going.
这是什么情况 操 还发疯呢
Well, clearly I'm not welcome in there, so would you mind--
很明显它不欢迎我进去 能麻烦你...
I'm not going in there. He bit me.
我不进去 它要咬我
He bit you?
它咬你
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Looks infected.
看起来感染了
Well, I put baking soda on it.
我涂小苏打了
Okay, so what's the game plan here?
这狗到底是什么情况
Well, just hang out a minute and he'll wear himself out.
它疯一会自己就累了
Then I can try to harness his energy.
我便可以制♥服♥它了
And I gotta piss.
我要撒尿
So, uh, what's the little rascal's name?
这小混球叫啥名
You know, it's a dog.
它就一条狗
His name is Dog.
就叫狗
I just got him, so I haven't had time--
我刚得到它 没时间想...
Oh, so, it's like a-- like a breakup dog.
所以是分手疗伤狗咯
Dog's not a breakup dog.
狗才不是分手疗伤狗
I just wanted a dog, so I got a dog.
我想要只狗 就带回一条狗
Okay.
好吧
I stole him.
它是我偷来的
You stole him? Why'd you steal him?
偷来的 干嘛偷它
'Cause he-- well, there's this fucking bulldick
因为它的主人是个杂种
who was calling him a shitdick and such,
他骂我龟儿子之类的
so obviously it made me very angry.
所以我被他激怒了
And then he tied him up outside a fucking coffee shop
那逼崽子把狗拴在一个破咖啡店外面
so he can, what, get coffee?
自己进去买♥♥咖啡
Fucking croissant?
羊角面包之类的破玩意
And he wrapped himself up in his own leash.
结果它被自己的链子缠住了
I was untangling him and he licked my face...
我帮它解开 它便舔我的脸
and, I don't know, I felt
我感觉
like he wanted me to rescue him, so I did.
它是在向我求救 我就把它牵回来了
He wanted you to rescue him, so you did?
它向你求救 你便欠它回来吗
That is a really messed-up thing to do, you know that?
这可不是人干的事 好吗
You don't do that.
你不能这么干
I've-- I had a dog, too.
我也养过一条
Okay, so you understand that what you did
你这行为基本等于
is basically like kidnapping a baby, okay?
绑♥架♥婴儿 懂吗
It doesn't matter if owner was yelling at dog.
就算主人吼它也不能这么干
Owner probably loved dog.
它主人八成很爱它
Someone did that to me,
要是有人敢这么对我
someone stole the dog that I grew up with,
把我的狗偷走
someone took Constantine away from me,
谁敢把我家康斯坦汀带走
I'd shoot that fucker right in the face.
我非一枪毙了他不可
Right between the nostrils, no hesitation.
直射印堂 一枪毙命
Shut the fuck up!
叫你妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
You understand? Yeah.
明白吗 嗯
Okay.
好
So find a way to return that dog to his owner
赶紧想办法把狗还给主人
or Lucifer or whoever the hell you got him from.
这逼狗是撒旦犬牙吗这么闹腾
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表