剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
There's an address on his collar.
项圈上有地址
When he calms down, we can wrap him up with this muzzle I made
等它闹够了 我们可以给它戴上口套
and we can take him back to the guy.
把它归还回去
Just lately I've just been Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我只是最近比较.. 慢着 打住
There's no "We" Here. There's no "We."
什么我们 谁和你我们
That's between you and fucking Cujo, okay?
你自己带狂犬回去 好吗
I'm not your partner in crime here, okay?
我又不是你的犯罪同伙
I came here to get my book. This is obviously not a good time.
我是来拿书的 明显现在不方便
Leave it in your fucking mailbox.
你把书放在邮箱里
No, his owner must've had him on Quaaludes or something.
不 它主人八成给它灌了安♥眠♥酮♥什么的
This guy's intense. Big face, big head.
那伙计很吓人 头大脸大的
Big, bald head.
大光头一哥们
I might need some backup.
你得给我护驾
Backup?
护驾
Please, man. Help me out.
拜托了亲 帮帮忙
Like, uh...
像是
like, uh, extra muscle
那种打手
in case shit gets real? That type of backup?
场面难堪就要冲上的打手吗 那种护驾吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, okay.
行吧
So, is that a yeah?
你答应了是吗
Yeah, I'm in.
是的
All right. Uh, thank you.
好 谢谢你
Huh. No problem.
别客气
Oh, my G, that is too cute.
喵了个咪 过于可爱了
Yeah, it's too cute.
对 过于可爱了
Everything I own is, like, so basic.
我的衣服太普通了
You can borrow something of mine.
你可以借我的穿
Yeah, I think I have to go shopping.
我得去购物
Fun.
好有趣哦
Are you, like, going to some fab event tonight or something?
你今晚是要去参加什么外事活动吗
Um, actually, Booth and I are having a couple of friends over
其实是布斯和我邀请些朋友聚会
before one of his, I don't know,
是给他的一个什么
associates' art opening or whatever. Oh, my God.
同事画展开幕庆功之类的 天呐
That's so fabulous.
超赞哦
You're like Bella Swan from "Twilight"
你就像《暮光之城》里的贝拉
and I'm, like, her weird friend who doesn't understand
我就是女主的古怪朋友
how fabulous her life is because my boyfriend
不知道你的生活如此美妙 因为我男友
won't spend $4 on tacos.
连4美刀的塔克卷都不舍得买♥♥
Yeah, it's a thing. It's, like, happening on a nice level,
还挺隆重的 这个聚会蛮高端的
on, like, a fancy, nice level.
蛮高级优雅的
Who goes to get tacos on a date?
谁在约会的时候吃塔克卷啊
I was under the impression--
在我印象中
when Aunt Eileen told me about the first time
约会该像是艾琳姨妈当初说的那样
a boy's gonna take you on a date, it's, like,
男生不该带女生去一些...
why would there not-- there should be mood lighting.
为什么没有... 我真是想发脾气
It has to be perfect. I mean, this is the first thing
一切必须完美 这是我俩首次
that we're hosting together as a couple.
以情侣身份举办活动
I mean, no presh, but that's a really big deal.
别紧张 但这确实蛮重大的
He, like, totally likes you.
他确实很喜欢你
That's, like, a huge deal.
真是好重要的聚会
Oh, my God, can I come?
天呐 我能参加吗
I can't believe you stole this fucking dog
你♥他♥妈♥偷一条破狗
from a guy from fucking Staten Island.
这破主人竟他妈住在斯塔腾岛
They make that place look like an amusement park.
这破地儿像是主题公园
It's not an amusement park, okay?
这不是主题公园
It's the gates of hell.
这里是地狱之门
I was offered a three-way once and I turned it down
有个妹子邀请我去玩双飞 我拒绝了
'cause the girls were on Staten Island.
就因为这妹子住在斯塔腾岛
These were attractive girls, too, nice girls.
俩妹子很漂亮 人蛮好
Look at this stupid fucking boat.
看看这破船
Look at these people.
这些鸟人
Hopeless.
满心绝望
They know where they're going.
他们知道从此踏上一条不归路
This is what it felt like when they approached
当年登录诺曼底的时候
the beaches of Normandy.
他们就是这种抱死的决心
See, if I made a joke like that to Shoshanna,
我要是和索姗娜说这种笑话
she would just stare at me.
她只会盯着我看
Give me the old slow blink.
眨个眼以示疑惑
Control your animal!
管好你家狗
Jesus.
天呐
How's that going with you and Shoshanna?
你和索姗娜相处如何
Good. Really good.
不错 挺好的
Really good.
非常好
I mean, I know she thinks I haven't done enough with my life
我知道她觉得以我这岁数
considering, you know, my age,
我算是一事无成
but it's hard to tell someone so young
但我没法打击年轻人
that things don't always end up the way you thought they'd be.
告诉她人生无常 事与愿违太过稀松平常
Maybe it's weird that I'm dating someone so young.
也许与一个年轻人恋爱很奇怪
I don't think it's weird. Young girls are great.
我不觉得奇怪 年轻妹子很赞
Young girls and older ladies.
嫩萝莉和老御姐
It's the in-betweens that are a problem.
处在中间的少♥妇♥才棘手
Right, exactly.
确实如此
Yeah, women under 18 and over 40 are the best at relationships,
18以下 40以上女性值得追求
'cause the young ones... True.
因为年轻女孩 对
...they can still maintain enough insecurity to be vulnerable,
她们仍旧过于不安而导致脆弱不堪
which is attractive.
很吸引人
And the older ones, they don't have these
而年长女性 她们可没有那些
bullshit expectations of what a relationship needs to be
扯淡的期望 不会在恋爱中
or doesn't need to be, you know?
有所寻求
Yeah, my best relationships
我谈过的最佳恋爱
were with a 17-year-old and a 54-year-old.
是与一个17岁姑娘和一个54岁的大妈
You dated a 54-year-old?
你和一个54岁大妈恋爱过
How was the Her body was fantastic.
她那个.. 身材火♥辣♥
She exercised compulsively.
她强制性锻炼身体
Again, it's the in-betweens
只有中间那堆婆娘
that are always worried about how they look.
总是在担忧自己的外貌
Linda just loved her body and it was fucking sexy.
琳达对自己的身材十分满意 太性感了
No position she didn't want to fuck from.
任何体♥位♥都来者不拒
That is sexy.
确实性感
You know, you and I,
你和我
we're actually not so different.
咱俩其实十分相像
I may intellectualize everything
我理性对待一切事物
and you nothing, but at the end of the day,
而你将理性抛弃在外 最终结果是
we both get to the same meaty ideas.
得到的结论是一样的
You know?
对吧
Maybe it's 'cause we're both honest men.
或许因为我们都是诚实之人
Maybe it's 'cause we're both kinda weird-looking.
或许因为咱俩都长得略奇怪
她叫穆贾西哈维
第一章 还吃得下奶油吗
Fuck!
操
Jessa?
洁莎
Yeah.
干嘛
Fell asleep in the tub.
在浴缸里睡着了
I had no idea you were here.
我都不知道你在这儿
That was absolutely terrifying.
太吓人了
How's your book of shit?
破书写得咋样了
Um, it's okay. It's pretty good.
还行 挺好的
I mean, I feel like the hardest part is always getting started,
我觉得开头总是最棘手的部分
but I have a lot of great ideas that are forming in my brain--
而我脑子里形成了许多好点子
Where's your dustpan? Uh, I don't know.
簸箕呢 不知道
You know, I think what's most stressful with this
我觉得最具压力的问题是
is that it's my first book.
这是我的头本书
It's like, with a first book,
因为是头一本
you have this duty to express yourself
就必须要清晰明了地
in a really clear way that's Hannah...
表达自己... 汉娜
whether you write this book or not,
写不写这本书
it's not gonna change anything.
不会有任何改变
This book doesn't matter.
这书没意义
That's the first thing you need to know.
你要首先树立好这个观点
It's not gonna matter to the people who read it
对读者或对你 都不会有任何
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表