剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, dude. I waited for you for 45 minutes.
是吗 伙计 我等了你45分钟
Hey, I have to take this guy in.
我得把自行车推进去
My gears are totally shot.
齿轮都晒坏了
Okay. But I'll see you later?
好的 一会儿见吧
Yeah, cool. Congratulations again.
行啊 再次恭喜啦
Oh, thank you, Marla.
谢谢 玛拉
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
So you just forgot? Yeah.
你直接给忘了 是啊
Things are just really crazy here today.
今天公♥司♥里特乱
Forbid, we hit 20,000 MAUs
"禁令"拿下了两万月均量
and then everyone was just like, "Oh, fuck, we did it."
每个人都在说 "他妈的 我们成功了"
What is an MAU?
月均量是啥
It's just Monthly Average Users.
月平均用户量
And, I guess, amidst all the craziness today
公♥司♥里有点兴奋过头
I just spaced out about lunch.
我就忘了午饭的事了
Okay, okay.
好吧
Uh... oh, actually--
其实吧
hey, we're actually gonna be having
我们今晚要在这里
a party here tonight to celebrate.
办个庆功宴
The MAUs? Yes, exactly.
为了月均量 没错
And you should come.
你来呗
It'll be fun.
很好玩的
Yeah? Yeah.
是么 是啊
Come.
来吧
Okay.
好吧
All right? You'd better be there.
很好 你最好到场
I have to. I will be here.
我必须到场 我会的
Okay.
好的
All right.
好的
Hey, hey. Mom, I did something really bad
喂 妈 我♥干♥了蠢事
and I really stuck a Q-tip far down my ear.
我把棉签插♥进♥了耳朵里
All right, slow down, hon-- look, it's Dad.
慢点说 亲爱的 我是你♥爸♥
Okay? Slow down. I think I'm deaf
慢点说 我觉得我会聋
Slow down, slow down, honey. forever.
慢点说亲爱的 一辈子当聋子
I can't 'cause I heard air hiss out the hole.
我没法慢点说 我都能听到进气声
I heard air hiss out of it
我耳朵眼里在跑气
and I think I really messed it up.
这回肯定完了
What's going on?
怎么了
It seems Hannah stuffed a Q-tip very deep into her ear hole.
汉娜用棉签捅进了耳朵眼里
Nothing smaller than an elbow in there, ever.
千万别拿小东西捅耳朵
That's it. Nothing-- did you hear your mom?
没错 听见你♥妈♥的♥话了吗
Ever. Ever.
千万别 千万别
I have to go to the hospital.
我得去医院
What's she saying?
她说什么
The hospital. Oh, my
医院 天啊
Who's going with you, baby?
谁陪你去啊 宝贝
Who's gonna go with you, honey?
谁陪你去啊 亲爱的
Uh, any one of my, like,12 to 15 very close friends.
就我那一群死党呗
That's not why I called you.
又没叫你们陪我去
Hannah, don't mosey. Go to the hospital!
汉娜 别磨蹭了 快去医院
Well, you must be feeling pretty silly.
你肯定觉得蠢死了吧
What, were you digging for gold?
在里面挖金矿呢啊
The Q-tip is still in.
棉签还在里面
I'm not blind, my dear.
我又没瞎 亲
How deep were you going?
你捅到多深啊
I was having a little trouble hearing, so--
我听东西不清楚 所以...
Well, nothing like you're having right now.
就好像你现在就能听清了似的
Well, I'm gonna look into your ear now, okay?
我现在看看你的耳朵内部
Thank you. Hold still.
谢谢 别动
Okay.
好的
I've just been having a little trouble
我最近精神状态
with my mental state. You're kidding.
一直不太好 是么
These days, I just-- I have a lot of anxiety,
这几天我一直很焦虑
and I didn't think that stress was affecting me,
我不知道压力对我影响这么大
but it actually is,
但确实很大
and so I'm not saying this was an accident,
所以我不是说这是个意外
but I was just trying to clean myself out
我只想自我清理一下
and I got a little bit...
但弄得有点...
Well, I can't see much down your ear.
我看不太清里面什么情况
There's too much blood.
血太多了
Okay. I'd say it's an abrasion.
好吧 估计是擦伤
An abraded drum.
耳鼓膜擦伤
If you're still having a problem hearing
如果你明天之后
by the day after tomorrow,
听力还没恢复
you should see a specialist. Okay.
就去看专科医生 好的
Do you think maybe you could clean the other one out?
你能不能帮我清理一下另一边
Just because it's feeling a little uneven.
现在感觉不太对称
I don't clean ears, my dear.
我不管清理耳屎的亲
I'm just going to put some antibiotic drops.
我往你耳朵里滴几滴消炎药
If you'll lie on your side, please.
请侧着躺下
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Maybe you could just look at the other one, not even clean it?
就帮我看看另一只耳朵行吗 不用清耳屎
Ah, there's nothing wrong with the other one.
你另一只耳朵没毛病
It's starting to hurt so bad.
好疼啊
Really? That bad?
真的吗 那么疼吗
Really bad.
超级疼
Oh, it doesn't, it doesn't, it doesn't.
没那么疼啦 没那么疼
There.
好了
Can I keep the Q-tip?
我能把棉签带走么
Certainly. I suggest you frame it.
当然 回去镶起来更好
Charlie, hi!
查理
Your office is, like, stupidly grown-up.
你的办公室太成熟了吧
Bye. Bye, Marissa. Thanks.
拜拜 拜拜玛丽萨 谢了
Like, grown-ups do work here.
在这工作的都是高端人士
No, I know. A lot of grown-ups, but it's cool.
我知道 很多成年人 但很酷啊
A little bougie, don't you think?
有点太装逼了吧
It's, you know-- it's just beer and pizza.
只是啤酒和披萨啦
Right, the people's food.
是啊 大众食品
I'm not doing this with you, man.
我可不想跟你扯皮
Are some of the women here prostitutes?
有些女的是妓♥女♥吧
Anyways, Marnie told us about the "AMUS."
总之 玛妮把你的"均月量"告诉我们了
Uh, congratulations.
恭喜啦
We are both, like, exceedingly happy for you.
我们替你高兴到爆啊
Oh, my God. 20,000? Like, that's insane.
天啊 两万 太疯狂了
I'm gonna get a shitty beer.
我去拿瓶烂啤酒
Do you guys want anything? You already have one, I see.
你们要喝什么吗 我看见你已经有了
I'm good, I have my own shitty beer. Thanks, dude.
我有自己的烂啤酒 谢了哥们儿
You okay? Mmhmm.
你要么 不用了
Okay, I do not know why he's acting this way.
我完全不知他干嘛这个样子
He's Ray.
他是雷啊
You know? And that's how he is.
他一直都这副熊样
Yeah, he's Ray, and that's how he is.
没错 他是雷 一直这幅熊样
I didn't mean that offensively.
我不是说他坏话啦
No, I know. Okay. That was weird.
我知道 好吧 真尴尬
Okay, I don't want this to be awkward,
我说这话没别的意思
but, like, you look amazing.
但你看起来太帅了
Like, seriously, you could have sex with any girl at this party,
你想跟今晚任何女人上♥床♥都行
including me.
包括我在内
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Hey, come on, you need to see--
来吧 你得见见...
No, don't. Come on.
别闹了 拜托
I know some of these people from high school,
好多人都是我高中同学
and the rest of them I know from Angie's college.
剩下的都是安吉的大学同学
Mm, good people?
人都不错
Uh, mostly, yeah. Yeah.
大部分不错
Oh, look, do you mind if I drink some wine a little bit?
你介意我喝点酒吗
Fuck, no. Are you sure?
当然不 你肯定
Because my mom-- she sometimes gets weird when I drink,
因为我妈不太喜欢我喝醉
so I just wanna make sure...
所以我想确定一下
Well, I'm not your mom. Well, that's good.
我不是你妈 还好不是
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表