剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I am growing older and I'm under a lot of stress.
我年纪大了 压力也大
I got fired. There's stuff.
被炒掉了 烦心事多
Don't say fired. You're transitioning.
别说炒掉 你这是过渡期
They downsized.
他们精简人员
Jesus, your father would tell you that
天呐 你♥爸♥爸如果肯下床出来
if he ever gets out from under his pillow.
也会说同样的话的
Okay, I'm transitioning.
好吧 我在过渡期
But it's not like I'm starving myself on purpose.
我又不是刻意饿肚子
I'm just-- you know, I had a bad breakup.
只是 分手不顺
And it's okay. I think we're gonna be able to stay friends.
但没什么关系 我们会保持友谊的
But I'm not gonna do, like, what Hannah does
但我不会像汉娜一样
and order six pizzas to make me feel better.
啃六个披萨以填满内心空缺
All you girls think that you look really good,
你们年轻姑娘都以为自己面容姣好
but you just look like floats in the Macy's parade--
但你们看起来像是感恩节游♥行♥的充气娃娃
these big heads on these tiny bodies.
头大身子小
You know what? You're just being judgmental of other people's bodies
你看 就因为你自己剪掉了34磅
because you lost, what, 34 pounds
你就以为自己有资格
and you think that gives you license
对他人评头论足
to control the way the rest of us eat.
控制我们的饮食
You haven't had a bite of your salad.
你连一口沙拉都没有吃
Well, I had a late breakfast.
我早餐吃得晚
Are you still seeing that man?
你还和那个男的在一起吗
I'm sleeping with him. And don't be prudish.
我还和他同床共枕 别装得假正经似的
I'm not prudish. I'm happy for you.
我没有假正经 我替你高兴
What does he do?
他是做什么的
He's a cater waiter and he's hot.
他是野宴服务员 帅气性感
I wouldn't even sleep with a cater waiter, and they're my age.
我和他们同龄 都不愿意和他们有一腿
Really, sometimes all you need is just a pair of rough hands on your body.
有时候 你需要的就是粗壮的大手掠过肌肤
Mom, that's disgusting.
真恶心 妈妈
I don't know. Maybe you're not ready for me to talk to you about this stuff.
或许你还没准备好听我说这些
Ew. And frankly,
真恶心 说实话
I'm a little hurt that we can't just be friends.
咱俩不能做交心朋友 我有点受伤
I can be your friend. Well,
我可以做你的朋友 那么
then you need to act like a friend.
那就拿出朋友的样子来
I'm treating you like my friend.
我就是把你当朋友对待
You wouldn't talk to your friends like this.
你不会对朋友这么说话
I talk to my friends way worse than this.
我对朋友说话态度比这更糟
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
God, this is fun. It's so important to entertain.
真有趣 保持一颗娱乐的心很重要
It's what keeps you young.
这样才能保持年轻
It's why my parents look so old and decrepit.
我爹妈看着年老色衰就是缺乏娱乐
It's because they never have anybody over.
因为他们从未邀请别人来玩
I think we should start by having theme nights. I love that.
我觉得我们该办个主题之夜 好主意
Obviously one will be a fondue night.
其中之一绝对是干酪火锅之夜
Obviously fondue night. I think we should also do a craft night.
当然 还该有一个手工之夜
Yeah, as long as we keep our supplies to one corner.
对 只要把东西放在一个角落
But definitely a craft night. Absolutely a craft night.
但绝对要手工之夜 当然
I definitely want to do a Japanese snack night.
我还想做一个日式小吃之夜
All your nights can't be food nights, though.
主题不能都于食物有关
Like, I was thinking maybe
比如 我想或许
we could do something more like a French salon.
我们可以做一个法国沙龙之夜
Okay, I love that idea
我爱这个主意
because I've always felt like I was secretly really good at cutting hair.
我总觉得自己的剪发技巧出其不意地高超
I was thinking of it more in terms of just,
我构思的沙龙是以一种
like, a Gertrude Steiny idea.
文学式的沙龙
Oh, so like a lesbian night. Well, no.
所以就是拉拉之夜 不是
It's just, like, I watched "Midnight in Paris"
就是 我看完《午夜巴黎》后
and I thought, "I can do that."
我觉得 "我也能如此"
Okay, so it's like when the Manson family,
就如同曼森家族一样
before they committed any murders,
当然是在他们供罪之前
and Squeaky Fromme was just like the Mary of Peter, Paul and Mary.
"吱吱"佛罗默纯如PPM三重唱里的玛丽
Yeah, when they were just like a band.
对 当他们只是一个乐队的时候
Like a dirty band. Yeah.
略咸湿的乐队 是的
I love living with you.
和你同住太有爱了
And I'm so excited that George is coming tonight
乔治今晚要来真是太激动了
because, you know, I feel like things are getting more serious with him.
因为 我觉得和他的感情越来越认真
And I want my friends to see that I have this handsome, rich boyfriend.
我想给朋友展示这个英俊多金的男友
And maybe I want to be Wendi Murdoch.
或许我想做邓文迪呢
Maybe that's my new thing.
或许这是我的新爱好
I'm just really glad Sandy's not coming
山迪不来我很高兴
because I just want to be an independent lady tonight.
因为姐今晚要做一个独♥立♥女性
I just want to be like, "What? It's my party."
我要独领风♥骚♥ "姐的趴体关你鸟事"
And I'm just gonna sidle up to whoever I like.
看上谁就找谁搭讪
Yeah, until Adam shows up and asks you to wash his nutsack.
是啊 等亚当出现喊你给他洗阴囊你就独♥立♥不起来了
Come in. Hi.
请进 嗨
OM-effing-G!
我了个天啦喂
This place looks amaze. Thank you.
这里看起来超赞 谢谢
No, seriously. It used to be a total dump.
真的 以前糟乱得像垃圾堆
No offense. It just looks kind of incredible.
无意冒犯 现在看起来超棒
I know. Thank you so much.
我懂的 谢谢夸奖
Also, I just wanted to let you guys know,
同时 我只想让你俩知道
like BJ Dobbs, do not be worried about me
千万别替我担心
because I thought you maybe looked a little bit worried.
我知道你们可能会为我担忧
But, like, I am so fine with the fact that Ray is coming tonight.
但是 雷要来我一点都不介意
I mean, even if he is coming. I don't know if he's coming.
就算他真来了 我不确定他会不会来
Like, I am ready to take this party by storm.
我已准备好驾风驭雨席卷趴体
Like, I am woman, hear me roar.
我要做能被世人注意的大女人
You know what I mean? Like,
懂我的意思不
I may be deflowered, but I am not devalued.
处♥女♥之身虽已破 自爱纯洁价更高
Do you miss your hymen?
想念小膜膜么
Miss would definitely be the wrong word.
想念绝对是个错误的词语
Like, I wouldn't say that I miss it.
我不会用想念来形容
I would just say that it kind of feels like something's missing.
只能说感觉缺少了什么似的
You know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗
They're really good. The cheese got all hard in a good way.
很好吃 芝士变硬了 但是件好事
People will like that, though.
大家会喜欢的
Hey.
嘿
Oh, hello.
哦你好
Good-bye.
再见
Hey, mister. Hey, lady.
先森你好 女士你好
How's it going? It's good.
过得如何 挺好
Are you in line? Uh, no, I just
你在排队吗 不 我只是
well, Audrey's in there.
奥德丽在里面
She's behind this door? Yeah.
她在门后吗 是的
What? I mean, Hannah said that you'd be okay with it.
什么 汉娜说你不介意
Yeah. Yeah. No, no, no. I'm totally--
是的 不 我完全不...
I'm totally whatever. Yeah.
我完全不在乎 是的
Cool.
那就好
So you're just, like, waiting for her to pee?
你这是在等她撒尿吗
Yeah.
是的
I mean, she doesn't know anyone here, so...
你看 她不认识其他人 所以...
You were always a really nice date.
你对待女伴总是很贴心
Oh, I told you not to wait.
给你说不用等我
Yeah, I know. But, you know, you don't know anyone here, so...
我知道 但你不认识其他人 所以...
The apartment is, like, 10 feet across.
公♥寓♥也就是10英尺的距离
I think I'll be okay. You remember Marnie, right?
我没事 你还记得玛妮吧
Yeah. Hi. Hey, Audrey.
记得 嗨 嘿 奥德丽
Do you know if there's any pot at this party?
你知道哪搞的到大♥麻♥吗
No, no. I don't live here anymore, so I don't know.
不知道 我不住这儿了 我不知道
Yeah, I don't even know why I asked you.
我都不知道为什么要问你
Oh, man. Women, right? Yeah.
天呐 善变的女人 对吧 是的
**Damn all these beautiful girls?*
*该死的这些美女
**They only want to do you dirt*
*她们只想和你干坏事
**They'll have you suicidal*
*让你为她死去活来
**Suicidal*
*活来死去
**When they say it's over...*
*一旦分手 伤心很久
I don't want to wear this.
我不想穿这件
I don't really know what's wrong with it.
这件有什么不好
'Cause it makes me feel like a stupid sailor nun.
让我看着像船上的傻修女
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表