剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Not to cash in on my sexuality.
不用出♥卖♥♥♥色相
Oh, you think I'm not pretty enough for a pretty-person job.
还是你觉得我不够漂亮
Hannah, I think you're beautiful and you know that.
汉娜 你知道我觉得你很漂亮
I'm just saying I don't think you have
我只是觉得你不适合
the appropriate disposition for this job, that's all.
这份工作 仅此而已
Oh, my God, I have a terrific disposition.
谁说的 我非常适合
And an entire range of kinds of men like me--
各种类型的男的都喜欢我
black men, Republicans, et al.
黑人 共和党人 等等
"Et al"?
"等等"
Really?
真的吗
What?
怎么了
And start off cutting--
开始这样剪
start off cutting this way.
这样剪
Just down.
向下
And then trim it
然后弄齐
like this.
像这样
All the way through.
一直剪下去
And then... that's it.
然后 就好了
Simple.
很简单
It really isn't brain surgery.
十分简单易学
Now you are ready
现在你可以
for the perfect sticker photo.
照出完美的大头贴了
Adam?
亚当
Cinco de Mayo!
五月五日节快乐
It's not fuckin' funny. What are you doing here?
一点都不好笑 你来干什么
You gave me a key.
你给我的钥匙
That's a key for emergencies.
急事才能用好吗
Well, it's an emergency. I can't find my cast.
很紧急 我找不到我的石膏了
Oh, my God.
天呐
You okay? You look kind of tired.
你还好吗 你看起来有点累
Look, I'm sorry about the album.
专辑的事很抱歉
I shouldn't have sent you such hostile songs.
我不该给你送那么有敌意的歌♥
No, 'cause you shouldn't have written me any songs
你就不应该给我写歌♥
and you shouldn't be here right now.
你现在也不该在这
Can I have some milk?
我能喝点牛奶吗
Are you serious? Yeah, a little.
你认真的吗 是啊 就喝一点
Okay, but then you have to leave, okay?
好的 然后你就得走 好吗
When I'm done. I'll go when I'm done.
等我喝完就走
Yo, milkmaid, milk please.
牛奶工 给我点牛奶喝
It's not funny, okay?
不好笑 好吗
It's not funny.
不好笑
Thank you.
谢谢
Hannah, I hear where you stand.
汉娜 我知道你的立场
And as an outsider looking in, I'm impressed
作为局外人 我为你
and I applaud how maturely
如此成熟地断绝关系
you've handled your resolve to end this.
感到刮目相看 我为你鼓掌
Thank you.
谢谢
But as a man living my man life,
但是作为一个男人
my desire for you cannot be repressed.
我不能压抑对你的欲望
And to quit this pursuit would be to shirk self-respect
停止追求你就相当于丢弃尊严
and abandon my own manhood,
丢掉了我的男子气概
and that's not going to happen.
这不能够发生
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah, but you shouldn't come back tomorrow.
你明天不应该过来
Uh, but I might.
但是我会来
But you really shouldn't,
但你不应该来
because I really want you to go away.
因为我想让你离开
Adam, I'm not kidding.
亚当 我没开玩笑
I would really like you to go away.
我希望你离开
Make me. I'm seriously not joking, okay?
有能耐让我走啊 我没开玩笑 好吗
And if I said go away... Whoa! Whoa, watch it.
如果我说让你离开 小心点
...and you don't go away, that is space rape.
你还不走 就是侵犯我
You gave me a key. I'm not I did give you a key.
你给我的钥匙 我没有给你钥匙
I gave you a key when we were going out.
我们交往的时候我给你的钥匙
And now we're not going out, so go away!
我们现在没有交往 所以赶紧滚
Go away!
滚啊
Go away! I'm serious!
滚 我是认真的
Go away.
滚
I don't understand that.
我之前不明白
Well, do you understand now? Yeah.
现在明白了吗 明白了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Okay, I'll see you later.
回头见
Adam.
亚当
Yeah.
怎么了
Hannah Horvath?
汉娜·霍瓦斯
Is that a boy?
有男的找你吗
Hannah Horvath? Uh, yes?
汉娜·霍瓦斯 怎么了
We had a 911 hang-up. What's the complaint here?
你之前报♥警♥了 有什么问题吗
Uh, there's no complaint here.
没什么问题
Did you call 911, miss? Uh, no, I did not call 911.
你拨911了吗 没有 我没拨911
Miss, we're just following procedure.
我们只是按规矩办事
What was the reason for your calling?
你为什么报♥警♥
Well, there was no reason for my call 'cause I didn't call 911.
没有原因 因为我根本没报♥警♥
She didn't call 911. I've been with her the whole time.
她没报♥警♥ 我一直跟她在一起
Hannah, did you call 911?
汉娜 你报♥警♥了吗
I didn't even let it ring.
我没让它接通
I honestly-- I pressed 911, I hung up.
我按了一下 就挂了
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑呢吧
You called the popo? Well, you were stalking me.
你叫条子了 你跟踪我来着
We're gonna have to take you both down
你俩得跟我们走一趟
so you can fill out a report.
你得填个报告
Honestly, no. He didn't do anything wrong.
真的 他没什么错
I was just asking about restraining orders.
我只是想要个制止令
He didn't do anything wrong.
他没做错事
I just wanted a restraining order against him.
我只想对他申请个限制令
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Maybe I should have filed a restraining order against you
我应该对你申请个限制令
when you used to show up at
你以前头戴丝♥袜♥
my house all the time in fucking knee socks.
出现在我家
I did that one time.
就那么一回
And a Jason mask. Calm down, sir.
还戴着面具 冷静点 先生
Hey, I can't believe that
我真不敢相信
you guys come every time somebody calls.
有人打电♥话♥你们就来吗
I mean, that seems really alarmist and crazy.
有点儿过于紧张神经病了
What's your name, young man?
你叫什么名字 年轻人
He does not have to tell you his name.
他不需要告诉你们他的名字
Adam Sackler is my name, and I would like to take out
我叫亚当·赛克勒 我想对她
a restraining order against her.
申请一个限制令
You can't do that. If you can, I can.
你不能这么干 你要是能我也能
I wasn't doing any stalking.
我没跟踪你
Not recently, no!
最近是没有
Okay, you're gonna have to come with us, sir.
你得跟我们走一趟 先生
Honestly, we really can work this out between ourselves.
真的 我们两个自己能解决
No, the system is telling me
系统表明你有两个未缴费
you have two unpaid parking tickets.
的停车罚单
And an ignored summons for public urination.
还有公共场所小便
This is fucking unbelievable.
真不敢相信
You have the right to remain silent.
你有保持缄默的权力
Anything you say or do can be held against you in a court of law.
你所说的话会成为呈堂证供
I'm so sorry. But what if I wanna talk?
对不起 但是我要是想说话呢
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm gonna talk to you, Hannah, all the time.
我要跟你说 汉娜 一直说
I'm just gonna keep calling 'cause I'm crazy!
我还接着给你打电♥话♥因为我是疯子
I'm crazy! Take it easy.
我是疯子 冷静点
Number one-F crazy!
宇宙第一大疯子
I just wanted him to stop texting me.
我只是不想让他给我发短♥信♥了
Where are you guys going?
你们去哪
I'm so glad you guys are keeping
你们能阻止真正的犯罪
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表