剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
about sex.
性知识
She didn't know what street Central Park started on
她不知道中♥央♥公园在哪条街上
or how to use soap and I showed her.
也不知道怎么用肥皂 都得教她
And I wanted that chance to show someone everything.
我喜欢教别人的感觉
But she changed her mind about me and it was that fast.
但后来她变了心 变得那么快
I'm so exhausted.
我精疲力竭了
Okay.
好了
And I'll bring cookies.
我会带饼干
I don't really like cookies that much,
我不怎么喜欢饼干
so don't get mad at me if I bring the wrong shit.
如果不好吃可别生气
Thank you, Adam.
谢谢 亚当
So, Adam's bringing the cookies.
那么亚当负责带饼干
Honey.
亲爱的
Me? Yeah, you.
叫我吗 对啊 就是你
Yeah, uh, hi.
呃 你好
Oh, my, God's teeth. You are tall.
我的老天爷 你还真高
Yeah, I'm a little taller than average, yeah.
我是比正常人高一些
How tall are you, 6'2"?
你得有多高 1米88吗
6'3".
1米91
That's a very respectable height.
这才叫令人"景仰"啊
Oh, my God. Yeah, that's good.
老天爷 太棒了
I'm en-- I'm enjoying it, yeah.
我确实蛮享受的
Yeah, listen. I gotta tell ya.
听着 我跟你说啊
I'm just gonna tell ya. I'm very impressed by you.
我跟你说 你令我刮目相看
Your honesty.
你很诚实
I want you to meet my daughter.
我想让你见见我闺女
I want you to.
真的想
Really, I don't even usually encourage her dating
真的 平时我都不让她约会
because she is a very nice, busy girl.
因为她人很好 就是太忙了
But God damn if you're not cuter than a dimple on a bug's ass.
但老天爷啊 你比姑娘家还好看啊
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. That was scary.
是啊 这有点吓人了
Really? But I like you. No.
是吗 我可稀罕你了 没有吧
Oh, thanks-- thanks.
谢了 谢了
Um, uh, no.
没有啦
Wonderful. So you'll give her a call.
太好啦 你给她打电♥话♥吧
You'll give her a call. Her name is Natalia.
你给她打电♥话♥ 她叫娜塔莉亚
I will tell her that you'll be calling her.
我回头告诉她你会打给她
I'll tell her you'll be calling her.
我回头就告诉她
Oh, you've got a phone, right?
你有电♥话♥的吧
Yes, I do. I do have a phone.
没错 我有电♥话♥
Fabulous.
太好了
I mean fabulous.
真心太赞了
Fabulous. Fabulous.
真赞 赞死了
Yeah.
是啊
So, I'm gonna have my assistant send over
我让助手把杰克·约翰逊的专辑
the new Jack Johnson album. You're gonna love it.
寄给你 你一定会喜欢的
Nah, dude, that's all right.
不用了 没关系
I'm not too in Trust me, you're gonna love it, okay?
我没太大兴趣 相信我 你一定会喜欢
And when you love it, we're going the 29th.
等你喜欢上它 我们就着手第29次合作
All right. Take care.
好吧 保重
Okay, see ya.
回见
Funny.
太逗了
Excuse me, can I help you?
不好意思 您有什么事
Mindy, how is the Rothberry account?
敏迪 罗斯百瑞的账户咋样了
Did that go well?
还顺利吗
There is no Rothberry account.
哪有什么罗斯百瑞的账户
You're just making stuff up now?
你现在满嘴跑火车啊
You're such a good employee.
你真是个好员工
All right, I'll see you later.
好了 回见吧
Hi, this message is for Natalia.
我想给娜塔莉亚留言
Uh, I'm Adam...
我是亚当
Sackler.
赛克勒
Your mother Cloris gave me your number
你母亲克洛丝把你电♥话♥给了我
and suggested that I call you.
让我打给你
So, here I am.
所以我就打了
Um, so...
所以...
hello!
喂
Hello, yes, hi.
喂 是我 你好
This is a fucking landline.
这他妈是座机啊
Oh, you would. Great.
你会吗 太好了
Great.
太好了
Yes, I'll call you back with a spot.
我回头电♥话♥告诉你地点
You'll know me. I'm very tall.
你会认出我的 我超级高
And, uh, semi-dashing.
长得不好不坏吧
Your mother said you had great, um, teeth,
你妈妈说你牙齿很漂亮
so I'll be lookin' at you.
所以我会从靓牙入手找你
Like a creep.
像个变♥态♥一样
Okay.
好的
Yes, nice to talk to you.
很高兴跟你聊天
Adios.
拜了
I'll be staring at you like a creep,
我会像个变♥态♥一样盯着你
'cause I'm a creep.
因为我是个变♥态♥
Hi, Natalia. I'm a creep.
你好 娜塔莉亚 我是个变♥态♥
Fuck.
操
This place is crazy.
这地方太牛了
Yeah, well, it's the guy that bought the app.
是啊 那个买♥♥下软件的人弄的
He had the extra space for us. Oh, I see.
他帮我们弄了这个办公地点 明白了
So, what, you were just in the neighborhood?
你碰巧在附近吗
Yeah, yeah. I was just running some errands.
是啊 我正要去办事情
I mean, Chelsea's really, really central, and then I was like,
你知道 切尔西区就在市中心
I have an appointment after and I haven't seen you in a while,
我刚好之后有个会面 我又很久没见你
so I just thought, why don't I just stop by?
所以我就想 不然去看看你好了
And so I just, like... Yeah.
所以我就... 明白了
figured out where it was and All right.
找到你的办公地点 是的
Okay, are you okay? Yeah.
好的 你还好吗 很好啊
Okay, 'cause you seem kinda all over the place.
好吧 你看起来蛮糟糕的
I don't know. No, no, no, no.
我不知道 没有 没有
I'm just here for support.
我只是过来支持你的
Yeah? From me or for me?
是吗 支持我还是要我支持
What? Okay, so...
什么 没事
that's my office there.
那是我的办公室
There's the kitchen there.
那边有个厨房♥
Free candy.
免费的糖果
I'm not really that into it, but it makes people happy.
我不喜欢吃糖 不过大家都喜欢
That's so cool. That's very... Charlie?
很棒啊 很酷 查理
It's pretty cool. Yeah?
确实很酷 怎么了
Charlie, when you have a moment.
查理 等你有空了
I have some mock-ups of the interface
我拿到了接口的模型
that I think are closer to what you imagined.
我感觉跟你描述的差不多了
Oh, right. Okay, cool.
好的 很好
I'll be there in, like, one minute, Marla.
我马上就过去 玛拉
Thank you.
谢谢
What is she working on?
她在忙什么
Uh, well, we're developing these other apps in the vein of Forbid.
我们在研发"禁令"的周边软件
And our people are really responding to software
大家对这软件反响很好
that protects them from themselves, you know?
保护自己不受自我伤害什么的
Or other people.
或者不受他人伤害
I'm sorry to be so behind the times,
抱歉我有点过时
but what exactly does Forbid do?
"禁令"是干什么的
Hey, Charlie. Um...oh hey.
你好查理 你好
It prevents you from calling people that you shouldn't call,
它防止你打给你不应该打的人
be it a unrequited love or someone that fired you.
比如甩掉你的的恋人或炒掉你的老板
But if you want to call them,
如果你打给他们
then you have to pay $10 to "unforbid."
你得花十美元"解禁"
Got it. So the app is free,
明白了 软件是免费的
but breaking your word to yourself isn't.
但违反诺言要付出代价
Oh. That's smart. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真聪明啊 是啊
Well, I mean, you were the inspiration, actually.
其实这灵感来源于你
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表