剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
If you could uncook it a little, that would be great for me.
要是再生一点就更好了
I'll just hold it up.
那我晾一下
Fuckin' hate those guys. I really do.
真♥他♥妈♥烦死这群小鬼了 真的
It's like having a frat house next door.
就跟隔壁有个兄弟会似的
Hey, this does not look like a frat house.
看起来不像兄弟会啊
All these guys have buns.
他们都有发髻
You look like the leader of a frat house.
你就像兄弟会的头头
Is that really the neighbor you are?
难道你真是这种邻居
Just, like, shaking your fist,
晃着你的拳头威胁
like, "Why, I oughta..."
为毛啊 我要
Yes, yes. It's awful. I'm like--
确实 简直太糟糕了
I'm, like, the oldest guy in this neighborhood
我大概是这片最老的了
by, like, 25 years.
大他们25岁左右
I'm like an old ghost.
阴魂不散的老鬼
Ripped up all the carpet and the floors were in good shape,
去了地毯以后地板还是保持得很好
so I didn't have to do much there.
所以我没怎么修地板
The bedroom I totally gutted.
我翻修了卧室
Except for the molding. The molding stayed.
除了构造 构造我没动过
And the fireplace. The fireplace was in good shape.
还有壁炉 壁炉也保持得很好
It was a little fixer-upper.
这地方就是需要整修一下
But you really fixed it up.
你确实整修得很好
I did. It's very beautiful.
确实 好漂亮
I like all your fixtures.
我喜欢你的装潢
Well, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Um, so I'm gonna go.
我差不多该走了
It's about that time of the night.
天色也不早了
What time? What?
什么时间
The time when you give someone space.
是时候给彼此留出空间了
Well, I like you here.
我喜欢你在这
Well, you say that now,
你现在是这么说
but it is not my first time at the rodeo.
这可不是我第一次遇到这种事了
Well, if you wanna leave the rodeo,
如果你想离开
then that's your choice,
那是你的选择
but I don't mind you staying.
但我不介意你留下
Oh, if you don't mind having me here...
如果你不介意我留下
I don't know how I could resist an invitation--
我不知道我要怎么拒绝这样的邀请
I want you to stay.
我想要你留下
Okay, I'm just gonna try something.
我想试验一下
All right.
好的
Beg me to stay.
求我留下
Please stay.
求你留下
But, like, sadder, like you're really--
再悲伤一点 好像你真的...
Please, stay. Please, stay.
求你了 留下吧
But not like you're in "Toy Story".
不要搞得像在演《玩具总动员》
Like, do it. Please!
快点 求你
Please, don't leave.
求你了 别走
Don't leave me. I want you to stay.
别离开我 我想要你留下
I want you to stay this night and every night.
我希望你今晚甚至每晚都留下
I don't want you to ever leave my house.
我不要你离开我家
I will burn it down if you leave.
你走了我就把房♥子烧了
There's a good shot I will kill myself when you leave.
你走了我很可能会自杀
I don't-- I don't wanna be without you.
我不想没有你
I changed my mind. It's stressful.
我改变主意了 压力好大
What? You're beautiful.
怎么了 你很美
You really think so?
你真这么觉得吗
I do.
是的
Don't you?
你不觉得吗
Um... No, I do.
当然
It's just not always the feedback that I've been given.
只是别人不太这么说我
Well, you are.
你很美
Very beautiful. Thank you.
非常美 谢谢
Here.
我来
You do that. I got it.
你来吧 我来吧
I want you to make me come, okay?
让我射出来 好吗
Make me come, Hannah.
让我射出来 汉娜
What? What happened?
怎么了
I want you to make me come.
让我高♥潮♥吧
Do you need help with that? No.
需要帮忙吗 不用
Does that feel good?
感觉好吗
Feels really good.
非常好
Morning.
早上好
Okay, I think your sweater costs more than my rent.
我觉得你的毛衣比我的房♥租还贵
All right, so, what do we do now?
我们现在干什么
Well, I have to go to work.
我得去上班
No, no. You have to call in sick.
不行 你得请病假
I did.
我请了
Are you serious? Yes.
真的吗 真的
What happens if a doctor calls in sick?
要是医生请病假会怎样
10 to 20 people die.
死个十几二十人吧
Come on. That's not a big deal.
别这样 有什么了不起
Yeah, it's not very important.
是啊 没什么了不起
Come on, we're having such a nice time.
我们处得很开心
Are we?
是吗
I am. I mean, I am.
我很开心 我是很开心啦
All right. So? Okay.
很好啊 所以呢 好吧
Don't we deserve it?
我们不应该开心吗
I haven't played this a lot,
我没怎么玩过这个
but I'm just-- I'm very naturally gifted...
但我很有天赋
Athletically.
有运动细胞
I don't do that many sports, but when I do them,
我不太运动 但我一旦动起来
people are impressed.
人们会很震惊
What you got?
你有什么本事
There you go.
走你
Oh, that's gonna be yours. That's your point.
这分算你的 你得分了
That's my point? That's your point.
我得分了 你得分了
That was my point. That was my point.
我得分了
That was my point. That was my point.
我得分了
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
When you're done, meet me upstairs.
洗完了来楼上找我
We can look at the moon.
我们可以赏月
What is the moon?
什么是月
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Still in there?
还在里面吗
Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah?
汉娜
Hello?
在吗
Holy fuck. Hannah.
天啊 汉娜
Hannah, Hannah, Hannah.
汉娜 汉娜
Wake up.
醒醒
I'm fainted.
我晕倒了
Feel better?
好点了吗
I thought I was a gummy worm for, like, seven minutes.
有那么七分钟 我觉得自己是条粘粘的虫
Next time, call me.
下次记得叫我
Is this helpful?
这样有用吗
Good.
有用
What? Wait, what?
怎么了 等等 怎么了
What did I miss? Nothing, I'm sorry.
有什么我不知道的吗 没有 对不起
No, what did I say? I'm so sorry.
我说什么了吗 太对不起了
You said nothing.
你什么都没说
Okay. Honestly, you didn't say anything.
好吧 真的 你什么都没说
You didn't do anything. You're--
你什么都没做 你
besides just being so great and perfect and--
简直是个完美先生
All right. What is it, sweetie?
好吧 那你怎么了 宝贝
Please don't tell anyone this, but...
拜托不要跟别人说
I want to be happy.
我想要幸福
Of course you do.
当然了
Of course you do. Everyone does.
当然 所有人都想
Yeah, but I didn't think that I did.
是啊 但我以前以为自己并不想
I made a promise such a long time ago
我很久以前发誓
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表