剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Just down.
太失落
You have no idea, do you?
你完全不了解
What do I have no idea about?
我不了解什么
What?
什么
Of how much time I've spent waiting for you.
我为你等待了多少时光
Of how much shit I've taken
我承受了多少破事儿
because you never taught me how to do anything else.
因为你什么东西都没教我
Oh-- oh, yeah? What shit?
什么破事儿
Huh? What?
你说啊
Everything.
所有事
You disappearing for months on end,
你一连消失好几个月
you never taking my calls
不接我电♥话♥
when things between Mom and me were so bad.
及时我和妈妈闹僵也不管不问
Why didn't you stand up for me?
你为什么不为我撑腰
Why weren't you there?
为什么不在我身边
Why can't you do one single thing
为什么连一件承诺
you say you're gonna do?
都不愿意兑现
And you act like you want me to come see you,
你表现得很希望我来见你
but you don't know how to have me here.
又不知该怎么面对我
You don't know how to deal with it.
不知道该如何对待我
You don't know how to even have a conversation with me.
连和我谈心都不会
Oh, you think I can rely on you? Hmm?
那你就如此可靠了吗
You shouldn't have to.
我不需要可靠
I'm the child.
我是孩子
I'm the child.
我才是孩子
Hannah and I should be going if we're gonna catch the--
我和汉娜得走了 要赶...
No, no, no. Darling.
不 别走 亲爱的
Look, um...
听着
Why don't-- why don't you just stay, okay?
留下来好吗
Take the late train.
坐晚点的车
Um, I didn't get to see you last night,
我昨晚没见着你
so why don't we just have a big old family meal, okay?
一会吃一顿传统的家庭晚餐吧
I know. I know, I know.
我知道 我懂的
I'll make you bangers and mash.
我给你做香肠土豆泥
You love your bangers and mash, no?
你爱吃香肠土豆泥 对吧
Can we do that?
好吗
Oh, I wasn't waiting here for you.
我不是在等你
This is where I sit and--
我坐这儿
and drink lemonade and...
喝柠檬汁
digest.
消化果汁
So you're waiting for me.
所以你在等我
Mm, well, I mean, I was feeling
我刚才对某些事
kinda weird about something.
感到很奇怪
I just feel like you used me...
我就是觉得你利用了我
for sex.
和我做♥爱♥
Frank, that's crazy.
弗兰克 这太疯狂了
You did, though.
你就是那样干的
Use me for sex, I mean.
利用了我的身体
Okay, first of all, that wasn't sex.
首先 那不叫做♥爱♥
You came in my thigh crease.
你插在大腿赘肉♥缝♥里的
That was sex!
那就是做♥爱♥
Okay?
好吗
Okay, was that-- was that your first time?
好吧 那是你第一次吗
My first-- that wasn't my first time.
第一 那才不是第一次
All right? Okay, good.
好吗 好
Okay, it was my second time, okay?
是第二次
So who was your first time with?
那你第一次是和谁
A girl...
一个名叫
...named Rihanna.
日日妹的女生
Rihanna.
日日妹
Yeah, a girl who lives near me and is named Rihanna.
一个住我们家附近叫日日妹的女生
Great.
真棒
I'm so glad that it was with
我很欣慰 你的第一次
someone that special.
奉献给如此特别之人
What?
怎么了
You know everyone thinks that
每个人都以为
I'm in love with Tyler.
我深爱泰勒
But I'm not.
其实不是
If anything,
要说爱
Tyler is in love with me.
也是泰勒深爱我
Darling, I can't go in there, all right?
亲爱的 我不能进去
I'm fighting with the manager.
我在和经理吵架
Now, I'll be driving around.
我在附近绕
I'll see you in five minutes.
5分钟后见
Oh, and, sweetheart, sweetheart, don't forget
对了亲爱的 别忘记
day-old lettuce for Petula's rabbits.
给帕丘拉的兔子买♥♥老生菜
I'm so hungry. I cannot wait to get my own food.
饿死了 等不及要去买♥♥吃的了
I'm getting yogurt, almonds, baby food--
我要吃酸奶 杏仁 婴儿食品
Whiskey.
威士忌
Well, I don't want whiskey,
我不要威士忌
but if you want whiskey, I can front you $11.
你要想喝 我可以给你11美刀
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
Ever? This is what he does.
再不回来了吗 这是他的风格
Well, do you want to call his cell phone?
要打他的手♥机♥吗
There's no point.
没必要
Do you want to call Petula's phone?
要给帕丘拉打电♥话♥吗
Remember I gave my cell phone
还觉得我把手♥机♥
to that guy at the Mexican restaurant?
送给墨西哥饭店那个人了吗
Ugh, Jessa, it's back.
洁莎 又来了
It's definely back. My urine feels so daggery.
绝对又染上了 尿道刺痛啊
It's back.
又染上了
It's really, really, really hurting me.
太太太太痛了
Jessa?
洁莎
Jess, I'm all packed.
洁莎 我都打包好了
We have to go.
我们得走了
Hannah?
汉娜
Daddy? Hannah banana!
爸爸 小乖乖汉娜
Your mother and I were just talking about
你妈妈和我刚才还在说
how excited we are
我们很激动
for our trip to New York City.
要去纽约旅行
Now, where's a nice place to stay
50美刀一晚的住宿
for, say, 50 bucks a night?
有没有好的推荐
Don't be stupid, Ted.
别傻了 泰德
Your mother thinks I'm crazy,
你妈妈觉得我疯了
but the Internet has deals.
但网上就有便宜住宿的广♥告♥
Okay, you need to talk into the receiver.
你得找个信♥号♥♥好些的地方
I know you think you're talking into the receiver,
你自以为信♥号♥♥很好
but you're not talking into the receiver.
其实没有
Is-- is this better?
好点了吗
Okay, you don't have to scream.
不用吼
I can hear you. You don't have to scream.
能听见 别吼
Ooh, there's just no talking to you
你这脾气暴躁地
when you're in one of your moods.
叫人没法和你沟通
Why do you call us when you're in a bad mood?
心情不好干嘛打给我们
I'm not in a bad mood.
我没有心情不好
Well, we just spoke with you three days ago,
我们三天前才和你通话过
so obviously you need something.
很明显你有事相求
God knows we're not people here.
天知道你没把我们当人看
We're just need-fillers.
我们是你的有求必应机
I don't need money.
我不需要钱
That's not why I'm calling.
不是为钱打电♥话♥
I was calling to thank you for making me feel
我是打电♥话♥感谢你们
so supported as a child
让我儿时感到父母的支持
and sometimes even as an adult.
成人之后亦是如此
And there's times where I feel like we have nothing in common,
虽然偶会觉得我们毫无相同之处
we don't know each other at all,
完全不了解对方
we weren't even really put on the same Earth by the same god.
信仰亦有所区别
But at the same time, I just feel like there's
但同时 我觉得
a hammock under the Earth that's protecting me.
幸运之人必有天佑
It really means a lot and that's because of you,
你们的爱对我意义深远
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表