剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Sorry. Okay.
不好意思
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧 是的
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Give me a second.
挺好 给我一点儿时间
Give me a second. Give me a second. Give me a second.
不要急 给我点儿时间
How am I supposed to get hard if you're rolling your eyes?
你翻白眼让我怎么硬
I didn't roll-- I did not roll my eyes at you.
我没翻 我没对你翻白眼
You rolled them in my face.
你当着我的面翻的
I 100% did not roll my eyes. I looked up.
我绝对没翻白眼 我只是向上看来着
I went like...
我就是
You know,
你知道吗
you really don't have to try to be anything that you're not.
你不需要违背自己的本性
Neither do you.
你也不需要
Pardonnez. Pardonnez.
借过 借过
We need this cab.
我们得上这辆计程车
Jump right in, honey. Just jump right in.
直接进 宝贝 直接进
Sorry, girls. Sir, go ahead and take it.
对不起 姑娘们 先生们 直接坐进去
My wife is very ill.
我老婆生命了
We're Mexican. We're Mexican.
我们是墨西哥人 我们是墨西哥人
We don't know the rules.
我们不知道规矩
No hablo. No "Habalos."
不会说西语 不会说
Okay, let's go, let's go. Thank you.
出发吧 出发吧 谢谢
We're going to, um...
我们去
What?
怎么了
Fucking what? What's so fucking funny?
到底怎么了 什么这么好笑
I don't know where we live. I don't know your address.
我不知道我们住哪 我不知道你的地址
I'm not here to cause any trouble.
我不是来找麻烦的
I know you have a girlfriend,
我知道你有女朋友
but I just need to sleep next to someone tonight.
但今晚我只想有人陪我
Okay.
好吧
It's a little late, lady.
有点儿晚了 小姐
Can I borrow "The Fountainhead"?
我能借本《源泉》吗
Sure.
当然
It's in my library.
在我书房♥里
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表