剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
你等会儿嘛
Just wait.
真不敢相信我会和
ALBERTA: I can't believe I'm here
著名的锁尔·亨利在一起
with theSaul Henry.
还有打呼噜的吉恩
And sleeping Gene.
很遗憾 吉恩没点红酒
Well, unfortunately, uh, Gene didn't order
给我们俩闻 -没关系啦 小哥
any wine for us to smell. Child, that's all right.
我其实更喜欢萨泽拉克鸡尾酒
I'm more of a Sazerac kind of girl myself.
我喝过最好喝的一次是在桑尼阳光俱乐部
Best one I ever had was at Sunny's Sunshine Club.
什么 我以前是桑尼的头牌哎
What? I used to headline Sunny's.
-什么 -对啊
What? Yeah.
那你认识汤米汤米吗
Say, did you know Tommy Two Times?
23年那会他在那看门
He used to work the door back in'23.
岂止是认识 那个傻瓜到我死时还欠我5块钱呢
Know him? That fool still owed me five dollars when I died.
想想就生气
Ooh, I get mad just thinking about it.
你知道吗
well, you know something,
你发脾气的样子好可爱
you're kind of cute when you're mad.
真的吗 -嗯嗯
Oh, you think so? Mm- hmm.
他的前列腺
Oh, that's his prostate.
但是别担心
Oh. But don't worry,
等我回来 我们还有妥妥的45分钟在一起
we'll have a solid 45 minutes when I get back.
这简直是最棒的打油诗了
NIGEL: That was the best limerick yet.
皮特 你可真会逗人开心
Oh, Peter, you do amuse me.
这是我参加过的最糟糕的单身派对
This is the worst bachelor party I've ever been to,
之前参加过一个派对
and I was at one where a flaming shot
燃♥烧♥弹♥把新郎的胡子都点着了
set the groom's beard on fire.
我曾经看到查尔斯顿城被大火吞噬
I once saw the city of Charleston go up in flames.
各位 单身派对
Guys, a bachelor party
应该是一场充满酒精
is supposed to be a depraved affair
毒品和大腿舞的堕落之旅
full of alcohol, drugs and lap dances.
大腿舞
Lap dances?
大腿舞就是
TREVOR: A lap dance is
一个假装当服务生挣学费读大学的人
when someone pretending to be working their way
坐在你的大腿上
through college sits on your lap
用他们的私处摩擦你的私处
and grinds their junk up against your junk.
我觉得我可以试一下
I think I could give it a try...
巴克斯特 来点伴奏吧
Baxter, a little accompaniment?
我天
Yes. Oh, my.
天
Oh, my.
你觉得奈杰尔被前任
And how do we feel about Nigel
这么蹭我们该作何感想
getting grinded on by his ex?
索尔懂得欣赏艺术
Thor appreciate the artistry,
但觉得艾萨克可能
but feel Isaac might not
不会太高兴
be so amused.
我要打工赚钱去上大学呢
I'm making my way through university.
是 是
NIGEL: Oh, yes, you are.
有人跟阿尔伯塔
SAMANTHA: So, has anyone
说过话了吗 她昨晚
spoken to Alberta? She was supposed
应该跟锁尔在一起的 -对哈
to hang out with Saul last night. Right.
那个黏在牙医身边的促狭鬼
The clinger that's attached to the dentist
是在枫叶套房♥吧 太瘆人了
in the Maple Suite? So creepy.
我只想说 阿尔伯塔今早散步没有来喔
All I'lI say is, Alberta missed our morning walk.
他们是不是搞到一起了
Oh! I wonder if they hooked up.
早上好啊
Good morning.
如果你们这些傻子等着听细节猛料
Oh, if you fools are waiting around for juicy details,
那就别想了
you can forget it,
因为我什么都不会说的
'cause I am telling you nothing.
不不不 我们绝不会那样的
No. No, no, no. We would never.
那就好 因为我和锁尔在那个房♥间里
Good. Cause what happened between me and Saul
发生的事与你们无关
up in that room is none of your business.
而且我说的可是
And I'm talking about
三次喔
all three times.
干的漂亮 阿尔伯塔
Nice one, Alberta!
他们做了 杰
They did it, Jay.
一个人来到哈德逊河谷 也许是为了看鸟
Guy comes to the Hudson Valley, maybe to see some birds.
结果发现自己成了一个夸维度三人行的
Instead, he finds himself an unknowing participant
不知情参与者
in an interdimensional threesome.
但是我得承认
But I got to admit, though,
除了我们之间的身体接触之外
as nice as the physical element was,
我真心喜欢上了锁尔
I actually kind of like Saul.
他要是走了我会伤心的
I'll be sad to see him go.
-伯塔 -阿尔伯塔 她说他走了
Bertie. Alberta. She said she's gonna be sad
她会伤心 嘿
to see him go. Hey.
我来退房♥的
Okay, so, checking out,
好吧
SAMANTHA: Okay.
住的还好吗 -挺好
And how was your night? Good.
不过房♥间里有
Although there was a rather loud
特别吵的哼哼声
humming sound in the room.
都是我的错 也是你的错
My bad. But also your bad.
真希望你不用走
Oh, I wish you weren't leaving.
哦哦 天 吉恩
Uh...Oh. Oh, wow, Gene.
根据记录显示
It says here that you are actually
你是我们的第1000名住客
our 1, 000th customer.
真敢编啊
Not even close.
所以 我们可以为你
And as such, you're entitled to extend your stay
免费续房♥一晚
by an extra night, free of charge. HETTY: Oh.
真诱人 但是不了 谢谢
Wow, tempting, but, um, no, thank you.
我想我还是回费城吧
I think I have to get back to Philly.
我帮你拎行李 -好
I'll help you with your bags. Great.
非常感谢 各位 -保重
Uh, thanks a lot, folks. Take care. Uh- huh.
我觉得跟一个附着在某样东西上的鬼鬼
Ugh, it's painful when you're dating someone
谈恋爱特别痛苦
who's attached to something.
因为那个汽车鬼我体会到了这一点
As I know, because of the car ghost.
就是杰西卡 我之前的女友
You know, Jessica. Who was my girlfriend.
关键点是我交过女友
The point is I had a girlfriend.
你这圈子绕的 萨萨皮斯
That was a long walk, Sasappis.
看来要告别了
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
真希望我们能有更多的时间在一起
I wish we had more time together.
实际上还真有个办法
Actually, there is another way.
极度痛苦
Now, it's extremely painful,
但如果我精力够集中
but if I can focus hard enough,
我可以从一个宿主身上脱离
I can actually sort of jerk my body off
然后转到另一个宿主身上
of one host and onto another.
你会为我这么做吗
You'd do that for me?
为你做什么都行
Anything for you.
嘿 再次感谢所做的一切
GENE: Hey, thanks again for everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
刻薄的吉恩(恶劣的基因)
Mean Genel
加油啊
Come on now!
那个吉恩是个好人
That Gene is a nice guy.
-杰 -好消息 各位
Uh, Jay? ALBERTA: Good news, y'all.
锁尔现在跟着杰了
Saul jerked himself off onto Jay.
我不走了
I'm staying.
我是说那个可怜的家伙都不知道
I mean, the poor schnook doesn't even know
自己身上黏着个鬼
there's a ghost attached to him.
锁尔现在黏你了
Saul is now attached to you.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我们是早上洗澡还是晚上洗呢
Do we shower in the morning or the night?
不用告诉我 我喜欢惊喜
You know what? Saul loves a surprise.
真不知道索尔怎么想的
I don't know what Thor's talking about.
你的帽子多好看啊
I rather like your hat.
你个小可爱
You little charmer.
嗯 但我更喜欢帽子下的女人
Yeah, but I like the woman underneath even more.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
萨曼
Sam.
你真的非得待在这吗
Do you really need to be here?
这是我的房♥间啊
It's my room.
怎么了
What's happening?
锁尔说什么了吗
What did Saul say?
我在跟阿尔伯塔说话
Oh, I was talking to Alberta.
阿尔伯塔也在这吗
Alberta's in here, too?
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表