剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
拜托 别让一段小插曲
Please, don't let a hiccup
毁了一段永恒的婚姻
ruin a marriage made for eternity.
艾萨克 我没法一直生你的气
Oh, Isaac, I can't stay mad at you.
让我们结合在一起
Let us yoke ourselves together
共同耕耘婚姻的土地吧
and plow the fields of matrimony.
万岁
Huzzah!
看 我们经受住了考验
See? We have been tested
但最后取得了胜利
and yet we emerge victorious.
就像在莱克星顿的美国人
Like the Americans at Lexington.
我不知道为什么又提这茬了
I- I don't know why I'm like this.
非常抱歉 去圣坛吧
I am so sorry. To the altar. Very...
艾萨克·希金图
SASAPPIS: Isaac Higgintoot,
你愿意接受这个男人成为你的合法丈夫吗
do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband,
无论顺境或逆境
for better or for worse,
健康或疾病
in sickness and in health...
说实话 这些在这很多都不适用
You know, a lot of this doesn't really apply.
从今天开始拥有
SASAPPIS: ...to have and to hold,
并坚持下去
from this day forward?
拜托 拜托
PETE: Please, please, please,
拜托 拜托
please, please, please!
太好了
Oh, yesl Yes!
哦 我回来了
Oh! I'm back!
彻底回来了 很高兴看到你 伙计
Completely back. Good to see you, buddy.
皮特来了 嘿 伙计
Pete's here. Hey, man.
皮特 怎么回事啊 哇 正好在
Pete, what happened? Wow, right in the middle
婚礼正中间啊 抱歉了 各位
of the wedding. I'm so sorry, you guys.
我 我就是 我没想打断你们的婚礼哈
I- I just...I didn't mean to interrupt the proceedings.
我就安静的找到自己的座位就行
I'll just quietly find my seat.
皮特 为什么刚才你有一半都不见了啊
Pete, why was half of you missing just now?
没事的 皮特 解释吧
It's fine, Peter. Explain.
很明显 如果我离伍德斯通时间太久
Well, apparently, if I'm away from Woodstone too long,
我就开始消失了
I start to disappear.
导致了
It actually led to
一场生存危机
quite an existential crisis.
面对逐渐消失的可能
Faced with the possibility of fading into oblivion,
我意识到有多想念你们
I realized how much I'd miss you guys,
我觉得自己必须回家
and I had to head home.
当然 现在我想念唐娜了 谁是唐娜
Of course, now I miss Donna. Who's Donna?
她是我在加勒比海岸的情人
She was my Caribbean lover who was
简直长的跟洛尼·安德森一模一样
the spitting image of Loni Anderson.
和她在一起的每一刻
Every moment with her
都像烟火
felt like fireworks- -
是法律允许的
the legally permissible kind
由训练有素的专业人员点燃的那种
that are ignited by trained professionals.
他虽然是个书呆子
He may be a nerd,
但是床上功夫是真不错
but man, could he bring it in the sack.
真的是太疯狂了 前一天还坐在这里
It's just crazy. One day, you're sitting here
想着你死后的生活永远不会改变
thinking your afterlife will never change
然后突然
and then, boom,
有个人出现了 颠覆了一切认知
someone comes along who upends everything.
当你和某人一起时
You know when you're with someone
感觉到自己好像
and you feel like your feet
腾云驾雾一般
aren't touching the ground?
我跟唐娜在一起就是那种感觉
That's what it was like with Donna.
总之 让你们俩赶紧结婚吧
Anywho, let's get you two kids married, huh?
是的 好吧
SASAPPIS: Yes, okay.
我们进行到哪了
Where were we?
艾萨克 你愿意接受奈杰尔成为你的丈夫吗
Isaac, do you take Nigel to be your husband?
我不愿意
I don't.
我天哪
Oh, my God!
尼克斯队的比赛刚刚进入加时赛
The Knicks game just went into overtime.
婚礼结束了吗
Is this wedding over yet?
稍等一下 杰
One sec, Jay.
你 不愿意吗
You...don't?
我不能跟你结婚
I can't.
我我我 真的很希望我们能成
I- I- I really wanted this to work,
但听到皮特说的 我意识到
but hearing Pete talk, I'm realizing
我们之间缺少了什么
I think there might be something missing here.
一小时之前你就不能告诉我吗
And you couldn't have told me this an hour ago?
还是因为皮特的事
Well, again, the Pete thing.
非常抱歉 奈杰尔
I'm so sorry, Nigel.
终于
♪At last♪
我的爱来了
♪My love has come along.♪
我刚跟奈杰尔聊过
ISAAC: Well, I just spoke with Nigel.
谈的怎么样
How'd it go, bud?
真是次艰难的对话啊
It was a difficult conversation.
我被他叫了不止一次美♥国♥佬♥
I was called a Yankee more than once.
但到最后 他似乎理解了
But in the end, he was kind and understanding,
所以这让我感觉更糟糕了
so now that makes me feel even worse.
艾萨克 有时候人的出现
Isaac, sometimes people
是有原因的
come along that serve a purpose.
这不意味着
And it doesn't mean
你非要跟他们永远在一起
you have to be with them forever.
他们就是来帮助你成长的
They just help you grow.
这话说的太深刻了 妞子
That was deeply profound, girl.
我说什么了 花花说的对
What did I say? SAMANTHA: Flower's right.
伤害你在乎的人是件痛苦的事
It's hard to hurt someone you care about.
但事实上是
But the truth is,
你今天还没准备好 这也没关系
you just weren't ready today, and that's okay.
你已经存在了300年
You've been around for 300 years,
但你真正了解自己的时间很短
but you've only really known who you are for a short time.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
谁知道未来会怎样
And who knows what the future holds.
我是说 皮特和一个长得像
I mean, Pete had a fling with a woman
洛尼·安德森的女人有过一腿
that looked like Loni Anderson
而我和一个促狭鬼上了床
and I schtupped a poltergeist.
洋洋得意说的就是你
Kvelling over that proper usage.
而众所周知 我和一个汽车鬼约会过
And I famously dated a car ghost.
直到她为了闻烤牛肉而甩了你
Until she left you to smell roast beef.
再说一遍 我是想帮你 伙计
Again, just trying to help you, man.
关键是
ALBERTA: The point is
也许死亡还会给你一些惊喜
maybe death has some surprises for you yet.
你今天的行为
THORFINN: What you did today,
非常勇敢
truly brave.
你鼓励了索尔
You inspire Thor to do something
去做一件
that, up until now,
他一直不敢做的事
Thor afraid to do.
花花
Flower?
索尔
Yes, Thor?
我不想三人行了
I do not want to be in throuple
因为我只想跟你在一起
because I only want to be with you.
而理由就是
And the reason is...
我爱你
I love you.
索尔刚刚跟花花说他爱她
Thor just told Flower he loves her.
哇 今天这事可大发了
Wow, we got big, big stuff going down.
你吓到我了
That scares me.
但更让我害怕的是
But what scares me more is.
我也爱你
...I love you, too.
她也说爱他了
And she said it back.
那么多漂亮的
Oh, ho! You know, it'd be a shame
婚礼装饰品都浪费了
for all those beautiful wedding decorations
真是太可惜了
to go to waste.
不
THORFINN: No.
我们不会在今天这样对艾萨克的
We would not do that to Isaac on this day.
是啊 我想那的确是有点过份了
Yeah, I guess that would be kind of monstrous.
各位
CAROL: Everybody,
巴克斯特和我有事要宣布
Baxter and I have an announcement.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
什么
What?
好吧 看来今天终究
Okay, looks like somebody
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表