剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
这多恶心啊 不是吗
I mean, it's gross, right?
这样利用他
Using him like that?
更不用说这对我来讲有多侮辱人
Not to mention, completely rude to me.
太有趣了
Very interesting.
皮特告诉我你干了什么 萨斯
SAMANTHA: Pete just told me what you ve been up to, Sass.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你一直在进入我丈夫的梦境
You've been entering my husband's dreams
试图操纵他的想法
to manipulate his thoughts?
好吧 是这样 但我真的想要披萨烤箱
Okay, yes, but I really wanted a pizza oven.
等等 艾萨克呢 今天不是他尾随你的日子吗
Wait, where's Isaac? I thought he was shadowing you today?
他在做婴儿式瑜伽动作的时候睡着了 所以我就溜走了
Yeah, he fell asleep during child's pose, so I snuck out.
重点是 这样做严重侵犯了我们之间的隐私和信任
The point is, this is a huge breach of trust and privacy.
吏别说这也太惊悚了 别再进杰的脑子了
Not to mention, it's creepy. Just stay out of Jay's head.
抱歉 知道了
I'm sorry. Lesson learned.
谢谢你 -知道吗
Thank you. And you know what?
我很为你骄傲 萨曼
I'm proud of you, Sam.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是觉得
Well, I just think that
要换作其他的妻子 没你这么大义凛然的
another wife, a lesser wife,
或许会想要让这超能力为她所用
might want to use this power to her own benefit. Like,
比如说 赢得一场胜负击定的夫妻争论
I don't know, to win an ongoing marital dispute.
你们决定好把电视装在哪里了吗
Did you guys ever decide where to put the TV, by the way?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你知道我什么意思
Oh, I think you know what I'm saying.
你也知道在哪儿能找到我
And you know where to find me.
你在这儿呢
Oh, there you are.
做完瑜伽真是神清气爽
Man, I feel refreshed.
现在该下楼去办公桌整理这周的邮件了
Now, down to the desk for the weekly sorting of the mail.
周三真快乐哟
: Wednesdays.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
特雷弗
Trevor.
你遇到什么烦心事了吗
Is something troubling you?
是 我的确有烦心事
Yeah, something's troubling me.
我们已经是在偷♥情♥了
We're secretly hooking up
你还偷偷摸摸的想勾搭我室友
and you're secretly trying to hook up with my roommate.
你是在说索尔吗
Oh, you're talking about the hor thing.
这没什么好偷偷摸摸的
Well, there's nothing secret about it.
我光明正大 连门都没关
I was most overt I left the door open.
我们压根没法儿关门
We literally can't close doors.
好吧 我知道你为什么不开心
Okay, I get why you're upset.
但如果
But if you
你真的在乎我
truly cared for me,
难道不希望我和你的室友在一起
wouldn't you want me to get sucked off
然后愉快的升♥天♥吗
by being with your roommate?
从某种角度来讲
Well- - In a way,
难道不是你太自私了吗
isn't it you who's being selfish?
重点是
The point is,
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
不 不
No. No. This?
我们之间的关系 结束了
You and me, is over.
你勾搭索尔是不对的
What you did with Thor was wrong.
告诉你 阿尔伯塔也这样想
And just so you know, Alberta agrees with me.
阿尔伯塔知道索尔的神奇能力了吗
Alberta knows about Thor's magic hammer?
是啊 她还觉得你的行为非常有趣
Yeah, and she found your behavior"very interesting. "
她是这样说的 -是啊 还说了两次
Is that what she said? Yeah. Twice.
所以
So.
抱歉了 姐们儿 但我离开这道门
sorry, sister, but I'm walking through this door
就不会回来了 -我走了
and I'm not coming back. I've got to go.
早啊 亲爱的
SAMANTHA: Oh, morning, sweetie
睡得好吗 -好极了
How'd you sleep? Incredible.
你知道咱家的工具放哪儿了吗
Do you know where our tools are?
我睡得不好
I did not sleep well.
我的舌头整个滑到喉咙里了
My tongue literally slips into my throat.
嗓子眼里的箭已经够占地方了
Which is already pretty packed real estate.
你要工具干什么
Why do you need the tools?
我要去把电视挂起来 我醒来后又想了想
I'm going to hang the TV. I woke up thinking about it
我觉得你说的对
and you know what? You were right.
什么 -真的吗
What? Really?
对啊 最佳视角有什么好的
Yeah, I mean, who cares about optimal viewing angle?
你想把电视挂在壁炉上
You want the TV over the mantle.
不 这不是你的想法 这是她的想法
No, you don't, that's what she wants.
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe you.
你现在竟然利用萨斯达到你的目的了
Now you're using Sass to get what you want?
杰 这不是什么大不了的事
Well, Jay, it was such a trivial matter.
根本不值得争论
And not remotely worth getting worked up about.
但我很高兴我们达成一致了
But I'm glad it's behind us now.
你是位很坏的女士 坏坏的女士
You're a bad lady. A bad, bad lady.
走进房♥间看到沙发的背面
I mean, walking in and seeing the back of the couch.
难道我们是动物吗
I mean, w- what are we, animals?
对吧 -坏女士
Right? Bad lady!
我一直在想你那天
ALBERTA: You know, I was thinking about that story
跟我讲的故事
you were telling the other day.
就是你操着自己雄壮的臂膀
The one about you raiding that village
突袭了那个村庄
using those big, strong arms of yours.
索尔的这种光辉事迹多了去了 能说详细些吗
That's many of Thor's stories. Can you be more specific?
就是你徒手把一头猪撕成碎片的那次
The one where you ripped a pig apart using your bare hands.
你还记得是什么种类的猪吗
Do you remember what type of pig?
索尔 我正要找你呢
Thor? Just the man I was looking for.
阿尔伯塔 我能单独和他聊聊吗
Alberta, mind if I steal him for a sec?
我们正忙着呢
Actually, we're kind of in the middle of something.
我想也是
I bet you are.
不过 我的确得跟索尔单独聊聊
Unfortunately, I really must speak with Thor alone.
你想和索尔说什么 都不用避着我
Whatever you need to say to Thor you can say in front of me.
让开 女人
Back off, woman.
得让我先来 你欠我的
Mm. I go first. You owe me.
你儿子杀了我 你替他隐瞒了一个世纪
Your son killed me and you hid it for a century!
我在这儿被困了一个世纪了
I've been stuck here longer than you.
最应该升♥天♥的只能是我
If anyone's getting sucked off, it's gonna be me.
你说什么升♥天♥
What do you mean, "sucked off"?
你听错了
You misheard me.
我们来聊聊鳕鱼吧
Let's talk about cod.
多美味的鳕鱼啊 皮薄肉肥
Oh, wonderful fish. Flaky. Mm.
够了
Enough!
告诉索尔到底怎么了
Someone tell Thor what's going on here.
索尔
HETTY: Thor...
我们
we have.
听说
been informed.
你只要跟谁约会
that when you date someone,
她就会被吸上天
they tend to get sucked off.
所以你们
So you just
只是利用索尔到达英灵殿
using Thor to get to Valhalla?
贪婪掠夺索尔
Preying on Thor's
和花花痛苦的过往
painful past with Flower,
还有卢埃拉
Luella,
弗拉特·玛丽亚
Flat Maria.
我的小可心儿
My little pancake.
我需要你用能力提醒杰
So I need you to use your power to alert Jay.
写在镜子上 或者给他发个信息
Write on the mirror, send a text message.
我不想介入这事儿 但需要有人提醒他
I don't want to micromanage, but he needs to be warned.
等等
Hold up.
这么久以来 萨斯一直可以用超能力
This whole time, Sass has had the ability
控制活人的梦
to manipulate Livings' dreams?
是啊 现在萨曼也利用他
Yep. And now Sam is getting him
帮助自己达成邪恶的目的了
to use it for her own evil purposes.
你敢相信吗
I mean, can you believe that?
萨斯可以用自己的能力
So, Sass can use his power
帮助其他人得到他们想要的
to help other people get what they want?
是啊 -有趣
Exactly. Interesting.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea.
这似乎有点勉强啊
I mean, we're kind of pushing our luck here.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表