剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
从篱笆外面拍过来
er, from just... just past that fence.
我觉得用做巴克利的采访背景会很不错
I thought it might make a nice background for Barclay's interview.
好 我看看
OK. I'll take a look.
要到篱笆外去
Just PAST the fence.
-到院子外面去 -外面 外面
- Just outside the grounds. - Outside. Outside.
-出去 -你说了到外面去没
- Outside. - Did you say outside?
说了 她应该知道了
Yeah, I think she got it.
巴克利·拜格-切特温德 本地历史学家
Barclay Beg-Chetwynde, local historian.
这座庄园的朋友
Friend of the house.
巴克利·拜格-切特温德 巴顿庄园发言人
Barclay Beg-Chetwynde, Button House spokesman.
他在那儿干什么呢
What's he doing here?
-那个切格-拜特温德 -是拜格-切特温德
- Cheg-Betwynde. - Beg-Chetwynde.
他突然冒出来 就像贵族蝙蝠侠一样
He just appeared. Like posh Batman.
他在里面说他是我们的发言人
Well, he's in there saying he's our spokesman.
他跟扎拉聊过 他们现在想采访他
He spoke to Zara and they want to film a bit with him now.
-什么 -就是这样
- What? - Yeah.
不能让他代表我们 你得去接受采访
Can't let him speak for us! You've got to do the interview.
我压力很大
Oh, pile on the pressure.
我知道你可以的
It's just, I know that you can do it.
你就是巴顿庄园的门面
You're the face of Button House.
因为你知道你拥有什么
Because you know what you've got?
强大的内心吗
Inner strength?
我本来想说会有件印了商标的T恤
I was going to say a branded sweatshirt coming, but...
-不过强大的内心也不错 -好吧
- But inner strength. - OK.
明白吗 爱你
Yeah? Love you.
是因为你的口语技巧吗
Is it your oral skills?
-什么 -你担心采访的原因
- Excuse me? - That worry you, about the interview?
我只是不想上镜 在公共场合讲话
I just don't want to be on camera, like public speaking.
完全理解
I understand entirely.
我记得我第一次在巴顿电台做访谈的时候
I remember my first confabulation on Button FM.
结结巴巴 像个胆怯的小丑
Stammering like a chicken-hearted clown.
但我找到了自己的声音 艾莉森
But I found my voice, Alison,
我也可以帮你找到你的
and I can help you find yours.
好吗
Ok?
好的
Ok.
你好大胆子
How dare you?
告诉你们 我可是有艺人徽章的
I'll have you know I've got my entertainers badge.
只不过还没缝上去
I just hadn't sewn it on yet.
我的缝纫徽章也是
The same with my sewing badge.
我只是想说 你很少看到我们哈哈大笑
I'm simply saying that the reason you so rarely see us
是因为和这群鬼在一起
reduced to fits of hysteria is because in present company,
-我们甚少有笑的理由 -好吧
- we're seldom given cause. - All right, then.
那要不你来逗大家乐 给我们做示范
Why don't you make us all laugh, show us how it's done?
我来处理吧 范妮
I'll handle this, Fanny.
-好了 -我只记得想着
- Right. Now. - I just remember thinking,
"那本书一定很不错
"Well, it must be a pretty good book,
因为他们在里面待了很久"
"Cos they've been in there for ages."
再见 再会 很高兴见到你们
Farewell. Au revoir. Er, bon...to see you all.
保重
Take care.
有人忘了拿...
Oh, someone forgot their...
不好
Oh, no.
管家烧糊了黄油 但培根先遭了殃
The butler burnt the butter but the bacon bore the brunt.
管家烧糊了黄油 但培根先遭了殃
The butler burnt the butter but the bacon bore the brunt.
管家烧糊了黄油 但培根先遭了殃
The butler burnt the butter but the bacon bore the brunt.
管家烧糊了黄油 但培根...
The butler burnt the butter but the bacon...
-有什么好笑的吗 -抱歉 就是...
- Something amusing? - Sorry. It's just,
很难把你当成老师看待
it's hard to think of you in a sort of, well, teacher role.
我知道了
Ah, I see.
是因为吸引力
Because of the frisson.
-什么鬼吸引力 -你我之间的吸引力
-The frisson? - The frisson between us.
我知道这很难 艾莉森
I know it is difficult, Alison,
但既然你要接受我的指导
but while you are under my tutelage,
你就必须假装没被我吸引
you really must pretend there is no frisson.
托马斯 我本来就没被你吸引
Thomas, there is no frisson.
这态度就对了
That's the spirit.
现在该你了
Now, then, your turn.
滚家烧糊了黄油 但黄油...
The butler... The butler burnt the butter and the butter...
-是管家 -滚家烧糊了黄油...
- BUTler. - The butler burnt the butter...
滚家是什么
What's a budler?
是"管" 管事的管
Bu-t-t-t. Big but.
-管事的管 -对了
- Big but. - That's it.
欢迎来到巴顿庄园
Welcome to Button House.
对了 我知道感觉有点奇怪 但确实加强了...
That's it. I know it feels strange but it really strengthens...
我是一名自信 美丽的年轻女性
I am a confident and beautiful young woman.
-我是一名自信的女性 -我应该上电视
- I am a confident woman... - And I deserve to be on television.
-欢迎来到巴顿庄园 -双手放在身体两侧
- Welcome to Button House. - Hands at our sides.
你又不是海鸥
We're not a seagull.
-托马斯很棒 我希望... -托马斯很棒 我希望
- Thomas is terrific and I wish... - Thomas is terrific and I wish...
-我们已有婚约 -我们已有... 不
- ..We were betrothed. - ..We were... No.
只是练习嘛
It's just an exercise.
行吧 我们换别的
Fine, we'll do something else.
军需官说"付钱的或许是你
And the quartermaster says, "You may have paid the bill,
但我才是一酱[家]之主"
"But I'm still the Pate familias."
因为他吃了肉酱
Because he'd had the pate.
-肉酱 -你听懂了吗
- The pate! - Do you see?
谐音很巧妙
It's very clever.
她没笑
She didn't laugh.
你没笑
You didn't laugh.
没半个人笑
Nobody laughed.
又长又复杂的词句没什么笑点
Long, fancy words don't make something funny.
我发现我经常因为最简单的事发笑
I find I often laugh most at the simplest things.
知道了 但不在乎
Duly noted.
比如其他人在笑 我就会笑
Like someone else laughing.
没错 笑会传染
Yes. Laughter is contagious.
-什么 不要啊 -不是指传染病 基蒂
- What? Oh, no! - Not in a bad way, Kitty.
只是笑声会引发更多笑声
No, just that laughter breeds more laughter.
-荒谬 -胡说八道
- Preposterous. - Balderdash.
-什么事 -关于那件上衣 我一直...
- What's up? - About this top. I've been...
你还没做完吗
Haven't you done it yet?
要想加强效果 我们可以把字
Impact-wise, we could wrap the text
-环绕在身上 -你就算用土豆刻♥章♥
- around the trunk and... - I don't care if you potato-print it
印到垃圾袋上也无所谓 只要写上巴顿庄园
on a bin bag, as long as it says Button House
-4点半前送来就行 -好 我这就开工
- and it's here by 4:30, yeah? - All right, all right, I'm on it!
这件T恤就是我的西斯廷教堂屋顶
This sweater is my Sistine Chapel roof.
米开朗基罗在教堂天花上作画
-是天花板 -是吗 那就好
- Ceiling. - Is it? Good.
因为我刚谷歌♥了那屋顶 并没觉得有多震撼
Because I just googled the roof and I weren't blown away.
我忍♥不住笑啊
I can't help myself!
好了 我说到哪儿了
Anyway, where was I?
-快要说到死的部分 -对
- About to die. - Oh, yeah.
如果那也算体面的死法
If you can calls that dying.
晚安 苏菲
Bonne nuit, Sophie.
你都做了什么
What have you done?
-站住 女王卫队 -我们要赶紧走
- Halt! Her Majesty's Guard. - We have to go.
走 什么
Go? What?
你要是不想死 我们就必须离开
You want to live, we must go.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
汉弗莱
Humphrey!
我会尽力拖住他们的
I'll hold them off as long as I can.
这不是你选择的生活 快走
This isn't the life you signed up for. Go!
又来了一个
Have another one.
快走
Well, go!
开门
Open this door!
快出来
Show yourself!
开门
Open up!
继续
Keep going!
他因叛国罪被当场斩首
Beheaded on the spot for high treason,
他的罪行令人发指
so heinous was his crime,
死时手里仍抓着玛丽的命令
with Mary's orders still in his hand.
这就是汉弗莱·博恩爵士 博恩阴谋的幕后策划者
Sir Humphrey Bone, mastermind of the Bone Plot,
和殉道者
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表