剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
or you could learn a bit of English.
当我没说
It doesn't matter, actually.
书籍[音似"出去Livres.
要我出去吗
Me leave?
-可我住这里 -是书
- I live here. - Livres.
阅览室
Salon de lecture?
你是说读书小组
Oh, like a reading group!
好主意 如果你愿意
Yeah, great idea. You could use the chart room
你可以用我那边那间休息室
up in my end if you wanted.
等到了冬天 或许你可以学一点英语
And maybe in winter, you could learn a bit of English.
英语难听的语言
It is...ugly language.
英语"是"难听的语言 不过你说得很好
It is AN ugly language, but, yes, well done.
非常好
Very good.
汉弗莱
Humphrey?
汉弗莱
Humphrey?
-汉弗莱 -抱歉
- Humphrey? - Sorry.
很久没有想起
It's not someone I've thought
-这个人了 -我们来讲笑话吧
- about in a very long... - What about jokes?
你们喜欢听笑话吗
Do you like jokes?
我们应该没借过香槟桶给你
Oh, I don't think we ever lent you a champagne bucket,
因为我们根本没有香槟桶
cos, well, we don't own a champagne bucket.
那你们现在有了
Well, you do now.
摄制组
Oh, a film crew!
真没想到
How surprising.
我很意外
I'm surprised.
不过我刚刚想起来 商店的简
Though, now I think of it, I do remember Jan from the shop
提起过要拍纪录片 是吧
mentioning something about a documentary, was it?
幸好我正好来访
Lucky I dropped by!
-的确很"幸运" -我想
- I do feel lucky. - I imagine
他们可以加入本地人对房♥子的认识
they could use a little local knowledge,
填补资料空白
fill in the gaps in their research.
我不确定你...
I'm not sure that you...
-在意我说什么 或知道我叫什么 -你们好
- Care what I say, or know my name. - Hello there!
我是巴克利·拜格-切特温德 本地地主兼历史学家
Barclay Beg-Chetwynde, local landowner slash historian.
他一点儿都没变 对吧
Urgh. He hasn't changed, has he?
傲慢 卑鄙 彻头彻尾的自私鬼
Arrogant, sleazy, and entirely self-serving.
你敢信吗 我以前竟和这种人来往
Can you believe I used to associate with that type?
我做过很多的...
So I've done a lot of...
瞧见没
Hello. See that?
我发现他要心脏病发作了
I spy Harry Heart Attack.
顿顿午饭三瓶酒的后果找上门来了
Those three-bottle lunches finally catching up with him, eh?
糟糕
Oh, no.
艾莉森
Alison!
你得立刻把他赶出去
You have to get him out of here right now.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
巴克利要心脏病发作了
Barclay is on the verge of a heart attack.
相信我 我清楚发作的迹象
Trust me, I know the signs.
万一他在这里暴毙 灵魂又离不开
What if he carks it right there and doesn't move on?
我们就要永远跟他困在一起了
We could be stuck with him forever.
-我觉得你太激动了 -那样的话
- I think you're getting a bit carried away. - Which means
你也会和他困在一起
you could be stuck with him, too.
日日为伴
Every day.
一辈子都甩不掉
For the rest of your life.
不行
Oh, no.
车道尽头那块漂亮的地
Lovely strip of land at the end
曾经也是属于我的
of the drive there once belonged to me.
-不行 -那4点半行吗
- No way. - OK, what about 4:30?
-4点半前能做好吗 -问题不是几点能做好
- Can you do it by 4:30? - It's not about the deadline.
而是我才不要在白T恤上印黑字
I'm just not doing black text on a white T-shirt.
我可是艺术家
I'm an artiste.
-什么 -你会叫米开朗基罗
- What? - Would you ask Michelangelo
改造你的壁脚板吗
to touch up your skirting boards?
那要看他的报价 而且他4点半能做好
Depends on his prices. And if he could do it by 4:30.
那我就这么做 定制矢量标志
Here's what I'll do - custom vector logo,
在高织混纺棉上用三色数码打印
three-colour digiprint on a high-weave cotton blend!
听起来不错 谢了 兄弟 欠你个人情
Sounds great. Thanks, man. Owe you one.
你会在节目里提到我的吧
And you'll credit me on air, right?
如果他们问起上衣的话
I mean, if they ask about the top.
他们会问起上衣的
Oh, they'll ask about the top!
肯定会的
That's a fact!
牧师说"我知道 所以我才把它刷成了金色"
And the priest says, "I know! That's why I painted it gold."
这冒犯了至少五个宗教
That is offensive to at least five different religions.
笑话里只提到了三个
There are only three in it.
好了啦 不过是个无伤大雅的玩笑
Give over. It's just a harmless bit of fun.
你们还没听过我的喷气机笑话
You haven't heard me jumbo jet joke yet.
有一个修女 一只大猩猩和一个...
There's a nun, a gorilla and a paed...
不好意思 我正在敞开心扉聊过去
Do you mind? I'm baring my soul here.
你害他说得断断续续 很痛苦
You're making this very slow and painful.
不像他的斩首处决那么痛快
Unlike his execution.
我刚才说到哪里了
Now, where was I?
想起来了
Oh, yeah.
读书俱乐部
Book club.
你好 很高兴见到你 你好
Bonjour. Good to, er, see you. Bonjour again.
你好吗
Ca va?
祝你读得开心 这周我们读哪本书
Happy reading. What book is it this week?
哪本书
Quel livre?
《冬日里的春天-
Le Printemps d'Yver, Contenant Plusieurs Histoires
五日谈
Discourses en Cinq Journees
春天城♥堡♥贵族故事集》
en Une Noble Compagnie au Chateau du Printemps.
别告诉我结局
Well, don't tell me how it ends.
我想跟你道谢 谢谢你让我这么做
Je voulais vous remercier. Pour m'avoir laisse faire ca.
我感觉好多了
Je me sens un peu mieux.
我
Moi...
觉得快乐
..Joyeux.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
别傻站在那儿 还有很多事要做
Well, don't just stand there. We have much to do.
玛丽女王来信了
We've received word from Queen Mary.
她赞成你的计划 但我们得马上行动
She approves of your plan, but only if we can act quickly.
到处都是探子
There are spies everywhere.
事不宜迟
We cannot delay.
那就周一行动 我们在伊丽莎白去教堂路上动手
Then Monday it is. We get Elizabeth on her way to chapel.
下周的这个时候 真正的女王就已登上王座了
By this time next week, the true Queen will sit on the throne.
-伊丽莎白女王必死 -伊丽莎白女王必死
- Death to Queen Bess. - Death to Queen Bess.
怎么处置他
What about him?
他什么都不知道
He knows nothing.
众人皆知
Famously.
他是个好人
He is a good man.
计划是将剑藏在这里的柱子旁...
So the plan is to conceal our blades here by the colonnade...
真没想到 那个小姑娘觉得我可能有一些
Well, fancy that! Young filly there seems to think I might have
实用的见解 她说的 可不是我自夸
some useful insights - her words, not mine.
好吧 是我说的 不过她点头认可了
Well, mine, but she nodded.
她想让我录节目
Wants to get me on camera.
你不会紧张什么的吗
And you're not, like, nervous about...?
我的意思是...
What I... What I mean by that is...
叫这个胡说八道的老家伙滚回自己地盘死去吧
Tell the old guff to go and die on his own property.
-他活得够久了 -你没事吧
- He's got enough of it. - Are you OK?
我吗 生龙活虎着呢
Me? Yes. Fit as a fiddle.
其实我正在尝试健康的生活方式
In fact, I'm on a bit of a health kick.
我有20年没有锻炼过了
After 20 years of no exercise whatsoever,
但我现在开始打壁球了
I've just taken up squash.
-这能弄死他 -壁球是什么
- Yeah, that'll do it. - What is squash?
我们还要去玫瑰园再拍几张照片
So, we've got a few more shots to grab in the Rose Garden
然后回来做采访
and then we'll be back to do the interviews.
-如果你们都没意见... -很好
- If you're both happy and... - Marvellous!
-好 -我去彩排一下
- Yeah. - I'll go and rehearse.
不用准备 真的
There's no need to prepare anything, really.
自然点最好 随便聊聊
Best to keep it natural. Conversational.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
真是外行
Amateur.
你得把他弄走
You have got to get him out of here!
扎拉 我想说 房♥子有个角度非常漂亮
I meant to say, Zara, there's a stunning view of the house,
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表