剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
还是有足够时间让我们其中一个上去
Still enough time for one of us to be up there
为推♥翻♥这不公正的政策而战的
fighting to overturn this unjust policy
是哦 有道理
Right. I guess that makes sense.
这样吧 也许我们两个人上去
You know, it- it might be even more effective
为这件事游说
if two of us were up there,
可能会更有效
lobbying for the cause.
人多比较容易赢下民事诉讼
Civil action is helped by numbers.
就是说你俩都上去参加婚礼
So, you're both going up to the wedding
留我一个在这儿
and leaving me here?
我们会为你报仇的
We will avenge you.
要和平
Peace.
难以置信
Oh, unbelievable.
各位
CATHERINE: Uh, guys.
有位女士刚从墙里穿出来了
Some lady just came through the wall.
你谁啊
Who the hell are you?
就是说你告诉我你开始重新考虑
So, you're telling me your starting to rethink
跟奈杰尔的关系
your relationship with Nigel
就因为克里斯有完美腹肌
just because Chris has perfect abs,
喜欢恐龙 讨厌汉密尔顿
loves dinosaurs, hates Hamilton
而且还没有嗅觉
and has no sense of smell?
你是在劝他接受那人吗
Are you trying to sell him on this guy?
我说服自己结婚
Am I talking myself into this marriage
只是因为我想有个伴吗
just because I want to be with someone?
我以前跟碧翠丝就犯过一次错
I made a mistake once before with Beatrice,
我不想再犯了
I don't want to make another one.
我不是那种会劝人结婚的人
Far be it from me to be the guy pushing marriage,
但你还是别因为一个存在于
but you may not want to dump your fiance
不同存在层面的人抛弃你未婚夫吧
for someone on a different plane of existence.
萨曼 你赶紧下楼
Oh! Sam, you got to come downstairs right now
那个脱衣舞男出事了 他要死了
It's the stripper. He's dying.
出什么事了 不知道
What happened? I don't know.
我进来的时候他就这样了
I came in here and found him like this.
这里有
Does...this have...
螃蟹吗
crab in it?
其实 加了蟹肉汤
Well, actually, it's crab stock.
我觉得加一点可以让
I find that a splash of it really deepens
牛油果酱的鲜味更浓厚
the umami of the guacamole.
想法不错哎 我们现在不需要烹饪课杰
Nice touch. We don't need a cooking lesson right now, Jay.
我过敏 对
I'm allergic to...
天呐 叫救护车
Oh, my God! Someone call an ambulancel
这人可能会死 真的吗 你真这么认为吗
This man could die! Really? You think so?
我是说 不是吧 会吗
I mean, really, you think so?
要这样就太让人难过了
Because that would be sad.
皮特 冷静
Pete, you have to calm down.
我们都不知道发生了什么
We don't even know what's happening.
你觉得如果我回家 还会重新长出来吗
Do you think I'll reappear if I go back home?
也许就像《回到末来》里那张照片一样
Uh, m- maybe it's like that photo in Back to the Future.
我不知道啊 皮特 我从没
I don't know, Pete. I- I've never
见过鬼鬼升♥天♥前就消失不见
seen a ghost vanish into oblivion before.
天 你觉得会这样吗
Oh, my God! Is that what you think is happening? l
我会一直消失到
That I'm just gonna keep disappearing
永远不见
until I'm gone?
好吧 皮特
Okay, Pete.
过去几天你是怎么跟我说的来着
What did you tell me about the last couple days?
你说那些天是我存在这么久的日子里
That they ve been the best
最美好的时光
of my entire existence.
你还说如果你在家里
And what did you say you'd be doing
会做什么来着
if you were back home?
这个时候 我一般是
Well, around this time, I'm usually
等着萨曼把邮件拿进来
waiting for Sam to bring in the mail.
天 太悲催了
Oh, God, that's sad.
皮特 我们是鬼
Pete, we're ghosts.
我们要善加利用我们的处境
We make the best of our situation.
但在内心深处
But deep down,
我们都只是在等待机会继续前行
we're all just waiting for the opportunity to move on.
是 你可以现在回家
Yeah, you could go home now
也许那样能阻止正在发生的一切
Maybe that stops whatever is happening.
但 看看周围
But...look around.
如果这就在这里结束了
If it did end here, now,
真的是最糟糕的事吗
would that really be the worst thing?
有新消息吗
ALBERTA: Any updates?
医生们
NIGEL: Well, the physicians
已经到了 情况
have arrived, and it appears
看起来很危急
things are touch and go.
为了帮他呼吸
To help him breathe,
他们不得不把这个可怜人的衬衫剪开
they had to cut the poor chap's shirt right open.
也许我该下去
Well, maybe I should go down
看看能做点什么
and see if there's anything I can do.
我跟你一起
I'll go with you.
我亲爱的艾萨克
My dear Isaac. Hmm?
你看起来很震惊
You look shaken.
你放心
Let me put your mind at ease.
不管发生什么 我们今天都会结婚
We are getting married today, no matter what.
挺好
Oh. Good.
克里斯走了
Chris is gone.
真的吗 他是直接升♥天♥了
Really? Did he go right up
还是留下来当鬼了 就是好奇问问 没什么理由
or did he remain a ghost? Just curious. No reason.
索尔的意思是他们
What Thor meant is that they
把克里斯送去医院了
take Chris to hospital.
他们认为他会没事的
They think he'll be okay.
这 太棒了
Oh, that's...wonderful.
不好意思 那个脱衣舞男没死
I'm sorry, were you disappointed
变成幽灵 你是失望了吗
that the stripper didn't perish and become a ghost?
什么 才没有
: What? No.
当然没有了
Of course not.
我明白了
I see.
失陪
Well, if you'll excuse me,
我突然意识到
I just realized it's bad luck
婚礼前见面不吉利
to see each other before the wedding.
奈杰尔 别跑啊
Now, Nigel, don't run away.
这又不是独♥立♥战争
This isn't the War of Independence.
只是 拿个玩笑破局
Just- just starting with a joke.
误判 就像你试图占领莱克星顿一样
Miscalculation. Like when you tried to take Lexington.
我该闭嘴了
I should stop talking.
最后一次说实话的机会
One last chance to tell the truth.
你是不是希望那个脱衣舞男
Were you hoping that that stripper
变成鬼鬼并永远留在这里
would become a ghost and live here for eternity?
不是 是 我是说
No. Yes. I- I mean,
我暂时的欲望
my temporary lustfulness
只是典型的怯场症状
was merely a symptom of classic cold feet,
老实说 随着我们婚礼临近
and if I am being honest, in the run- up to our nuptials,
我可能过多考虑了
I may have been overthinking
我们关系中的不完美之处
some of the imperfections in our relationship.
不完美
Imperfections?
小小小的不完美
Minor imperfections.
比如我崇拜恐龙而你喜欢蚂蚁
Like how I revere dinosaurs and you prefer ants
或者我喜欢胡萝卜蛋糕而你睡了詹金斯
or I like carrot cake and you slept with Jenkins.
我们当时分手了
We were on a respite!
是 我的意思是
Yes. What I'm saying is
这些都是琐事
these are all trifles.
我们的关系很稳定
Our relationship is steady.
很强壮 就像一头拉车的牛
Sturdy, like a trail ox.
你把我们的关系跟拉车牛作比较
You compare our relationship to a trail ox?
这绝对是褒义的说法
Favorably so.
我的邻居卖♥♥了女儿换了头拉车牛
My neighbor sold his daughter for a trail ox,
老达斯迪在他的农场耕作了20年
and Old Dusty plowed his farm for 20 years
而阿比盖尔长大后成了一个荡♥妇♥和酒鬼
while Abigail grew up to be a trollop and a drunk,
所以这是一笔相当不错的交易
so that was a pretty good trade.
为了解释稳定你这故事讲的够长的
There is something to be said for steadfastness.
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表