剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
照做 不然我就发邮件给杰 把你的诡计全揭穿
Do it or I'll email Jay and blow up your whole game.
好吧
You got this.
布洛扎克人在跟踪我们
The Blorzaks are tracking us.
后方盾牌全部充能 -是的 长官
I want rear shields to full. Yes, sir!
这里是太空报告 太空老大
Here's your space report, space boss.
这正是我担心的
It's exactly what Ifeared.
这里也太空了
That is a lot of space.
要用原子鱼雷吗
Shall we engage the atomic torpedoes?
实际上 我觉得我们需要
Actually, what I think we need is
你想要干嘛来着
Oh, what was. that thing you wanted?
一张凯西·爱尔兰的海报
A Kathy Ireland poster.
她是《体育画报》的泳装模特 -好
She was a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Okay.
唯一能够拯救这艘船的
The only thing that can save the ship
是一张凯西·爱尔兰的海报
is a Kathy Ireland poster.
什么
What?
我的数据库显示
According to my database,
她是20世纪末的一名超模
she's a late 20th century supermodel.
你们干嘛呢
What are you guys doing?
你又潜入杰的梦了
Are you going into Jay's dreams again?
皮特 快回去睡觉
Pete, go back to sleep, okay?
我只是在帮特雷弗 没什么的
I'mjust helping Trevor. It's not a big deal.
皮特 特雷弗
Pete? Trevor?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
该死 梦里的杰起疑心了
Damn it. Dream Jay is suspicious.
你是那个披萨裁判
You're the pizza ref.
还有那个让我把电视
And the old fortune teller who told me
挂在壁炉上的老算命先生
to hang the TV over the fireplace.
长官 布洛扎克的军舰已经
Chef, the Blorzakian warships- -
等会儿再说 弗拉冈
Not now, Flargon.
你是
Are you
你是萨斯吗
Are you Sass?
他现在开始问我是不是萨萨皮斯了
Now he's asking if I'm Sasappis.
我
I mean...
我不是
No, I'm not.
那你怎么知道他的全名叫什么
Then how did you know his full name?
萨曼逼我的
Okay, Sam made me do it.
好吗 萨曼逼我的
Okay? Sam made me do it
我喜欢你原本想挂电视的位置
and- and I like the TV where you wanted it.
我逮到你了
You are so busted.
这是你自己织的网 萨曼
PETE: You made your bed, Sam.
现在作茧自缚了吧
And now you got to lie in it.
明白不
Get it?
因为她正裹着被子睡觉
Because she's sleeping.
还犯下了欺诈的行为
And also guilty of a deceitful act.
嘿 亲爱的 早安呀
JAY: Hey, sweetheart. Good morning.
我做了你最喜欢的煎蛋饼
I made you your favorite frittata.
你真好
That's so sweet of you.
里面什么都没有啊
There's nothing there.
因为我没做煎蛋饼
Because I didn't make you a frittata.
我骗了你
I lied.
自己的伴侣不可信的感觉很糟糕吧
Sucks when you can't trust your partner, right?
杰知道了 他什么都知道了
Jay knows, he knows everything.
我猜到了 萨斯
Yeah, I got that, Sass.
有趣哦 你那个隐形的
Oh, interesting. Is your invisible
诡异梦境潜入者朋友来了
creepy dream creeper here?
告诉他我试着提醒他了
Tell him I tried to warn him.
不好意思 谁能告诉我怎么了
I- I'm sorry, can someone catch me up?
萨斯一直在进入杰的梦
PETE: Sass has been controlling Jay
来控制他 这是他的鬼鬼超能力
by entering his dreams, it's his ghost power.
真的吗 我的能力怎么就是个屁呢
Seriously? And I get the fart thing.
好吧 杰 真抱歉 我这样做太蠢了
Okay, Jay, I'm sorry. It was very dumb of me.
我两天前才刚发现萨斯的鬼鬼超能力的
I only found out about Sass's ghost power two days ago.
我应该立刻告诉你的
I- I should've told you right away.
可你没有 你一心只想赢了我们之间的争端
But no, you wanted to win a stupid argument.
我压根都不在乎电视放哪儿
And I don't even care about the TV.
我在乎的是你辜负了我的信任
I care that you violated my trust.
但我气的不止你一个
But it's not just you I'm mad at.
他没有生我的气吧
He's not mad at me, is he?
我一直都支持他
I had his back all along.
我是因为忠诚才得到的这块奖章
I got this badge for loyalty.
哦不是 这个是摘苹果比赛奖牌
Oh, no, wait, that's apple picking.
我为鬼鬼们做了那么多事
I do so much stuff for the ghosts.
和你不同 我根本都看不到他们
Unlike you, I don't even get to see them.
现在我才知道 一直以来
And now I learn, all this time,
其中一个鬼鬼能够用自己的超能力和我交朋友
one ghost had the power to actually sort of be my friend
可他却把这种超能力
and he took that power
用来控制我为他们做更多的事
and used it to get me to do even more stuff.
萨曼 告诉杰我很抱歉
Sam, just please tell Jay I'm sorry.
萨斯说他很抱歉
Sass says he's sorry.
没事
It's cool.
我知道我在他们心中是什么地位了
I guess I just know where I stand.
我真是松了一口气
Whew. I'm relieved.
索尔
Thor?
我们来向你道歉
We owe you an apology.
我们不应该
It was very wrong of us
试图勾引你达到自己的目的
to try to seduce you for our own benefit.
我们只是太羡慕花花了
The thing is, we were just jealous of Flower.
我和海蒂都有太多
Hetty and I have both had
值得被吸上天的重大时刻
some very big suck off- worthy moments.
不要找借口
There's no excuse.
建立亲密关系是两个
Intimacy is sacred act
相爱的人之间神圣的行为
between two people who love each other.
或是在几十个喝酒狂欢的陌生人之间
Or between dozens of strangers at mead- fueled orgy.
你说的对 我们很抱歉
You're right, we're very sorry that we tried
在这个悲伤的时刻利用你
to take advantage of you at this difficult time.
多谢理解 我的确很悲伤
Thank you. It is difficult.
花花不仅仅是我最勇敢无畏的爱人
Flower not just most adventurous lover,
她还是唯一一个能够花时间
she also only ghost who ever really take time to...
听索尔说话的鬼鬼
listen to Thor.
其实 索尔
You know, Thor,
我很想听听你那个
I'd like to hear the rest of that
把野猪撕成两半的故事后来怎么样了
"splitting the pig in half"story.
我也想听听撕野猪的故事
I also want to hear about splitting the pig.
你们只是安慰我
You're just saying that.
你说的对
Damn right we are.
你得把所有血腥的细节一字不拉的全部告诉我们
Now, you tell us and we're gonna listen to every gory detail.
好吧
Okay, well,
很多人不知道的是 猪的弱点在于脊椎
what a lot of people don't know is pig has weak spot in spine.
只要找到了这个点
And once you locate spot, well,
就能像撕山羊一样把它撕应两半
you can just rip it in half just like goat.
嘿 大块头
Hey, big guy.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我本想着你会是一个人
I was actually hoping to catch you alone.
他已经知道《幸运查克》那件事了 南希
He's wise to the whole Good Luck Chuckthing, Nancy.
《幸运查克》哪件事
What Good Luck Chuckthing?
我只是满怀敬意的给索尔一个
I was just waiting a respectful amount of time
缅怀花花的时间 但是
post- Flower, but, uh...
咱们摊牌吧
Cards on the table.
我想爬上这棵大树
I want to climb that tree.
从下爬到上
To the top.
阿伦德卡尔再次站到了罚球线后
ANNOUNCER: Arondekar at the free throw line again,
但这次他只是悲伤的坐在地上
but this time he's just sitting sadly on the floor.
多么惊人的逆转啊
What a turn of events.
嘿 杰 -让我猜猜
Hey, Jay. Let me guess.
又是海蒂想要什么鬼鬼可♥卡♥因♥了吗
Hetty wants a mound of ghost cocaine?
你要是能做到
Uh, I mean, if that's something you could arrange,
她肯定不会拒绝的啦
I'm sure she wouldn't turn it down,
但这不是我来的原因
but that's not why I'm here.
现在裁判和阿伦德卡尔一起坐在了地上
ANNOUNCER: And now the referee is sitting down with Arondekar.
真没想到啊
This is unprecedented.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表