剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
此时此刻 我必须问一下
SASAPPIS: At this moment, I must ask
在座是否有人对这桩婚事有异议
if anyone here has any objections to this marriage.
我有
I do.
那是
Is that.
我单身派对上的脱衣舞男
The stripper from my bachelor party.
是的 就是他
Yes, I believe so.
对 克里斯 艾萨克单身派对上的脱衣舞男
Yes, Chris, the stripper from Isaac's bachelor party,
你对于他们的结合有异议吗
you have a reason these two should not wed?
我有8个理由
I've got eight reasons.
就在这了
Here they are, mate.
你让我感觉
♪You make me feel...♪
我得说这理由挺充分的
Is very good argument. I'll say.
大堡礁啊
Great barrier reef!
艾萨克 艾萨克
NIGEL: Isaac. Isaac.
艾萨克 什么 什么
Isaac! What? What? Oh!
你在梦里哼哼唧唧的
You were moaning in your sleep.
哦我 我做噩梦了
Oh. I- I was, uh. ...I was having a nightmare.
我被考拉咬伤了
I was...being mauled by a koala.
真可怕
How horrid.
我做了个噩梦 喝奶茶时
I had a nightmare there were no biscuits
没有饼干了
for my cream tea. Oh!
无所谓了 婚礼日开心 亲爱的
Well, no matter. Happy wedding day, my love.
我们的婚礼日啊 当然
Oh, our wedding day. : Of course.
万岁
Huzzah!
接下来就是无聊的那些了
ALBERTA: And immediately following
结婚典礼
all the boring stuff- - The wedding ceremony.
我会唱那首《终于》
I'm gonna be singing the song"At Last. "
这首歌♥是由埃塔·詹姆斯推广的
It was popularized by Etta James,
她在我的时代之后
who was after my time,
但很多人都说我唱得比她好
but a lot of people are saying I sing it better than her.
谁说的 很多人
Who saying...A lot of people.
那么 我听说你们三人行了啊
So, I hear you guys are a throuple now. FLOWER: Some folks think
有些人觉得三人行很复杂
throuples are more complicated,
但以我的经验
but in my experience,
其实这样更好
they're just more of a good thing.
那么 你们婚礼上想坐哪呢
So, where do you guys want to sit for the wedding?
索尔喜欢坐前排 我喜欢后排
Thor like it up front. I prefer the back.
我喜欢站着
I like standing.
是啊 看这情况真的是
Yeah, I don't foresee any problems
不会有任何问题呢
with this situation at all.
嘿 宝儿 你想把花放哪
Hey, babe, where do you want these flowers?
海蒂 你想把花放哪
Oh, Hetty, where do we want these flowers?
客厅 谢谢
Oh, in the living room, please.
客厅 杰
Uh, in the living room, Jay.
收到
Got it.
实际上 实际上
Actually...Actually...
放在前台
HETTY: ...by the front desk
也许能更好的平衡这里的摆设
might balance things out nicely.
实际上 海蒂想让你把花就放这里
Actually, Hetty wants them over here now.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this system.
她是婚礼策划人嘛 杰
She's the wedding planner, Jay.
很想伸手帮个忙
TREVOR: Would love to lend a hand
但你也知道 鬼鬼嘛
but, you know, ghost.
音乐人员那边怎么样了
And where are we with the music person?
就是那个碟片操作者
The...jockey of the disc. Oh, Jay
杰在网上定了个DJ 他应该很快
booked a DJ online. He'll be here soon
就会过来设置设备
to set up his equipment. Oh!
再说一次 我觉得
JAY: Again, it just feels
这就是浪费钱
like a big waste of money.
为什么就不能用我的手♥机♥放音乐啊
How come I can't play music through my phone?
因为这是我的婚礼 而我未婚夫很有钱
Because it's my wedding and my fiance is rich.
新郎霸王龙
Groomzilla.
你在这平嘛呢 想点事
What are you doing up here? Oh, just thinking.
我觉得我需要
I feel like I need to speak to someone
跟人谈谈我的心事
regarding matters of the heart.
当然 我可以倾听
Of- of course. I'm here for you.
你吗 是
Oh. Oh. Oh, you? Yes.
是 应该也行哈
Yes, I suppose that could work as well. Hey, man,
嘿 我有过女友的 为什么谁都不记得这事呢
I had a girlfriend. Why doesn't anyone ever remember that?
我们记得啊 我们也记得
We remember. we also remember
她为了闻烤牛肉的味就抛弃了你
that she left you to smell roast beef.
你想要什么 艾萨克
What do you want, Isaac?
我昨晚做了个梦
I had a dream last night.
这是我反复出现的梦境中的一个
Another in a recurring series of such dreams.
是有关克里斯的
About Chris...
你单身派对上那个澳火利亚脱衣舞男吗
The Australian stripper from your bachelor party?
我今天就要跟奈杰尔结婚了
I am to wed Nigel today
可我醒来脑子里想的确是另一个人
and I wake up thinking of another?
我到底是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
听着 这没什么大不了的
Listen, it doesn't mean anything.
你只是婚前恐惧症罢了
You're just having cold feet.
你和奈杰尔在一起十分般配
You and Nigel are amazing together.
好吗 你们一定会非常幸福的
Okay? You're gonna be very happy.
所以别在想克里斯了 好好享受今天
So just put Chris out of your head and enjoy today.
是你的婚礼啊 说的对
It's your wedding. You're right.
你说的对
You're right.
我再也不会想他了
I just won't give him another thought.
谢谢你 萨萨皮斯 你真的是帮了大忙
Thank you, Sasappis, you've been very helpful.
考虑到
Which is remarkable,
你在这些事情上几乎全无经验
considering your almost total lack of experience
还真是挺了不起的
in these matters.
嘿 我活着时跟人上过43次床呢
Hey, I had sex 43 times when I was alive.
嗯嗯 能查出数来这事一点都不奇怪
Mm- hmm. And that is a very normal thing to say.
天 这里简直就是天堂啊
Man, this place is paradise.
而来到这跟家人在一起
And to be here with my family- -
这比我把汤姆林森一家升级到
I mean, that feels better than when I got the Tomlinsons
牙买♥♥加凉鞋酒店的总统套房♥时感觉好多了
upgraded to the presidential suite at Sandals Jamaica.
抱歉 里根 房♥间有人定了
Sorry, Reagan, the room's booked!
我知道你听不见我说话 但这样走开还是挺没礼貌的
Ah, I know you can't hear me, but it still feels rude.
我勒个去啊
Holy smoked salmon
她看上去好像洛尼·安德森啊
she looks just like Loni Anderson.
这评价还挺高的嘛 陌生人
That's quite the compliment, stranger.
额滴神啊 你是死了吗
Cream cheese and capersl You're dead?
让人悲伤的事实
Sad but true.
有个混♥蛋♥把手♥机♥从九楼阳台掉了下来
Some jerk dropped his cellphone off his ninth floor balcony.
你要知道 那时才82年
Keep in mind, this was in"82,
所以手♥机♥重达15磅
so it weighed about 15 pounds.
让我猜猜你 心脏病吗
Let me guess. Heart attack?
为什么我在附近没见过你呢
Why haven't I seen you around here?
为什么我在附近没见过你呢
Why haven't I seen you around here?
我最近才知道白己不受地域限制
Well, I recently learned that Im nσt geographically- bound,
所以我过来跟还在生的家人一起度假
so I'm on vacation with my living family,
他们不知道
unbeknownst to them.
所以你是跟你老婆一起来的
Oh. So you're here with your wife?
不 不 我 我老波死了
Wha...No, no. My- my wife is dead.
我是说 我知道我也死了
I mean, I know I'm also dead,
但是 但是我老婆人品很差
but- but My wife is terrible.
我单身
I'm single.
矮油
Well...
你好啊 单身汉
Hello, single.
我叫唐娜
I'm Donna.
天 看上去真美啊
FLOWER: Man, everything looks so pretty.
你知道谁会喜欢这种吗
You know who would love this?
就是会去井里看我的朋友
My friend who would visit me in the well.
她说什么呢
: What is she talking about?
跟花花约会的一个小秘密
Little secret to dating Flower- -
有时候最好是微笑点头
sometimes is best to just smile and nod.
好吧 喜欢这些内♥幕♥消息 大块头
Okay. Loving these insider tips, big guy.
她总是谈论搅拌黄油
She was always talking about butter churning
还有她丈夫约西亚
and her husband Josiah
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表