剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
我们得谈谈了
We must speak.
我们恐怕要看到内脏了
I think we're about to see some innards.
我们还有内脏吗 -嘘
Do we have innards? - Shh.
你打的那一拳很疼
That punch pretty painful.
但是索尔尊重你最终
But Thor respect that you finally solve problem
通过暴♥力♥来解决问题
through physical violence.
索尔
Thor.
道歉
apologize.
我接受
Apology accepted.
而且我想 虽然你用的方法很操蛋
And I guess, in some kind of messed up way,
但你的确挽救了我
you did save me from continuing to make
让我不再犯下大错
a huge mistake.
我们再也不要提这件事了
Let us never speak of this further.
索尔是个英雄 别客气
Thor is hero. You're welcome.
是时候跟杰仔说再见了 萨曼
Time to say goodbye to the J- Dog, Sam.
我会想你的 老弟
I'm gonna miss you, little brother.
现在你离开这里 去让咱爸为你骄傲吧
Now, you go out there, and you make our dad proud.
祝你在新的职位中一帆风孙 杰瑞米
Good luck on the new endeavor, Jeremy.
只能做起来看了
Yeah, we'll see, uh...
真希望自己我能胜任
I just hope I have what it takes.
萨曼 你告诉他 一旦他怀疑自己
Sam, you tell him any time he's doubting himself,
就要让他记起 是他发现了
remember, he's the one who found the loophole
伍德斯通奖励计划里的漏洞
in the Woodstone Rewards program.
兄弟 是你发现了
Bro, you're the one who found the loophole
伍德斯通奖励计划的漏洞啊
in the Woodstone Rewards program.
对啊 这要不是个天才可发现不了
Yes. And that took no small amount of genius.
这可是个很明显的错误呢
Well, it was a pretty glaring error.
但没人发现哦
And yet, no one else found it.
可能是没人关注吧
I get the sense not a lot of people are looking for it.
我 是说我在这住的这段时间
You know, I mean, I didn't see another guest
没看见一个客人
the whole time I was here.
而且
And, you know,
你们的网站能有多少流量呢
how much traffic does your website get?
谢谢你能来 杰瑞米
Thanks for coming, Jeremy.
好吧
AlI right.
我会想你的 兄弟
Gonna miss you, buddy.
就这样 他走了
And with that, he's gone.
就像那些可怕的被称之为恐龙的蜥蜴们
Just like those terrible lizards they called dinosaurs.
怎么了 它们多大啊
What? They were big.
多有意思啊
It's interesting.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表