剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
还是有人要结婚了
actually is getting married today.
卡萝尔和巴克斯特
Carol and Baxter.
行吧 伙计 祝你好运了
Yeah, buddy. Good luck with that.
什么 巴克斯特是谁啊
What? Who's Baxter?
非常次要 不用管了
He's very peripheral. It doesn't matter.
晚餐马上就好了 宝儿
Dinner will be ready in a minute, babe.
天 我在井里时特别想念杰作的饭
God, I really missed Jay's cooking down in the well.
肯定啊
Oh, I bet.
你能回来我们真是太开心了
We're so happy to have you back.
你一定十分孤单吧
You must have been lonely.
大部分时间是 除了两条虫子
For the most part. Other than the worms.
然后我朋友去井里看过我
And my friend that visited me in the well,
被我的尖叫声吸引过去的
attracted by the sounds of my screams.
什么 谁啊
What? Who was that?
佩兴斯
Her name is Patience.
是个住在地下的女士
She's a lady that lives in the ground.
什么 佩兴斯吗
What? Patience?
就是艾萨克打了个喷嚏
That's that Puritan lady
松开了手的那个
Isaac lost to the dirt when he sneezed
被丢在泥土里的清教♥徒♥女士
and let go of her hand.
那事儿她还记得呢
Oh, she remembers that.
基本上就一直在说起
It's kind of all she talks about.
她好像对艾萨克挺痴迷的
She's sort of obsessed with Isaac.
我听说你想见我
I was told you wanted to see me?
是啊 来吧 来吧
Yeah, come in, come in.
我们听说你没结成婚
We heard you didn't get married,
但我们给你准备了一份结婚小礼物
but we got you a little wedding gift
我们还是想送给你
and we'd still like to give it to you.
你们可太好心了
Oh. That is most kind.
你真的应该邀请我们去参加婚礼的 艾萨克
You really should have invited us to the wedding, Isaac.
他来了 佩兴斯
He's here, Patience.
上帝保佑你们
PATIENCE: God bless you. Oh!
你们知道她会这么做吗
Uh, did you guys know she was gonna do that?
不知道
No.
我本来以为
I kinda just thought
她会出来
she was gonna come out
吼他几句什么的
and yell at him or something.
我们最好不要把这件事告诉任何鬼
It's probably best we don't tell anybody about this.
这对我们来说不太好
It's not a great look for us.
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表