剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
I did warn you!
把上衣拉下来
Pull the top down!
你做得很好 屏蔽噪音就行了
You're doing very well, just block it out.
-别犹豫... -我警告过你的
- Try not to hesitate... - I warned you!
-艾莉森 -紧急情况
- Alison! - Emergency!
艾莉森
Alison?
就是一通电♥话♥打来说
...Literally a phone call saying,
"这房♥子现在归你了"
"You now own this house."
这庄园继承自我父亲那边的亲戚
It was inherited through my dad's side,
但他在我小时就去世了
but he died when I was young
我妈最近也去世了
and my mum passed away more recently.
由于没有在世的亲人
So with no living relatives,
-这房♥子就变成了... -看不到标志
- the house has become a kind of link... - Oh, can't see the logo!
艾莉森·库珀
历史建筑主人
撤掉字幕 快撤掉
Lose the thing! Lose the thing!
就像家人都在我身边一样
It's like having family all around me.
真有爱
That's nice.
我应该就是在这里....
I think this is where I...
砖... 砖砌的正面
Well, the brick... The brick frontage
就是... 正面的砖墙
is, er...it was a brick front
被添加到原来的都铎式房♥子
that was added to what is, er, what was a Tudor house.
衣服上写的什么 什么是"屁♥股♥妓♥女♥"
What does that say? What is a Butt Ho?
你是"屁♥股♥妓♥女♥"吗
Are you the Butt Ho?
是砖砌的 本来外层是砖砌的 但是
...Well it was brick, it had a brick facade. But...
-死了算了 -欧比
- Oh, my... - Obi!
这就是我们现在看到的巴顿庄园的外观
...Which is now what we now see now on Button House.
感谢大家
Well, thanks, everyone.
巴克利· 拜格-切特温德
巴顿庄园发言人
但这地方不仅是结构有问题
But there's much more to this place than just structural issues.
首先 这房♥子闹鬼
For one thing, it's haunted!
-我要关电视了 -不 等等
- And I'm turning it off. - No, no, wait.
等一下
Hang on a sec.
我在这里有客串
I think this is my cameo.
看这个花瓶
Watch the vase.
等着...
Wait for it...
太棒了
Bravo!
他好像成名人了
It's like he's famous for now.
-你能给我签个名吗 -你有笔吗
- Can I have your autograph? - You got a pen?
但有件事可以确定 当谈到天主教大业时
But one thing's for certain - when it came to the Catholic cause,
汉弗莱·博恩爵士
Sir Humphrey Bone was a man prepared
敢于冒险[伸出脖子]to stick his neck out.
这双关好笑
Oh, very good!
-脖子 -这居然戳中你们笑点
- Neck! - Seriously?!
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表