剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
抱歉啊 我想着我们可以早点出发
Well, I'm sorry, I thought maybe we would leave early
这样就能一起欣赏日落了
so we could enjoy the sunset together.
行吧 我们现在就去散步
Fine. Let"s go on a walk now.
也许六点前就能完事
We'll probably be done before 6: 00,
之后的夜晚将会是一地鸡毛
and the rest of the night will be chaos.
但无所谓了 我们去欣赏美丽的日落吧
But whatever, let's go enjoy a beautiful sunset.
你怎么了啊
What is your problem?
你当我朋友们的面让我下不来台
You're embarrassing me in front of my friends!
看起来他们有个很不错的开始
Well, they seem like they're off to a good start.
但厚头龙会
"...but the Pachycephalosaurus fights back,
把它厚厚的圆顶头骨用作攻城锤进行反击
using its thick domed skull as a battering ram. "
把它厚厚的圆顶头骨用作攻城锤
Using its thick domed skull as a battering ram. ...
他要你动一下
He wants you to make it move.
是 抱歉
Oh, right, sorry.
萨曼 我冻死了
Sam, I am freezing.
如果我们很冷 那杰瑞米也会很冷
Well, if we are freezing, then Jeremy's freezing.
他就不会忍♥很久
He won't be able to put up with this for very long.
先是没无线网
First the Wi- Fi goes out,
然后热水也没了
then the hot water.
现在连暖气都停了 -是啊 抱歉
Now the heat? - Yeah, sorry.
可能不是你会想住上
Probably not the kind of place
一年的地方
you want to stay for a whole year.
我不介意呀
Oh, I don't mind.
我可是挺过费尔音乐节的人
I survived Fyre Festj
不仅如此我还是最后一个离岛的人呢
Not only that, I was last one to leave the island
因为我太喜欢那里了
cause I was loving it so much.
完全不知道他在讲什么
I don't know what he's talking about,
但我超喜欢他的自信
but I love his confidence.
就往他屋里扔老鼠不就完事了
Just fill his room with rats and be done with it.
杰瑞米 我们是家小作坊
Jeremy, we're a small business.
负担不起为一个
We can't afford to be providing
不知道住到何年何月的
goods and services to a non- paying customer
非付费用户
with no end in sight.
萨曼 我们能订阅按次付费的比赛吗
Sam, can we get the pay- per- view fight?
只要79. 99美元
It's only $79. 99.
好吧我很理解
AlI right, I do appreciate
你们现在处境艰难
that you're in a tough situation here,
所以我会给你们两个人
which is why I'd like to tip you both
2000奖励积分的小费
2, 000 rewards points.
行吧 去他妈的 要不这样 杰瑞米
Okay, screw it. How about this, Jeremy?
你跟我玩一局超级巨碗
You and me play one game of Super Mega Bowl.
那听起来像是
That sounds like something
腕龙喝水的地方
a brachiosaur would drink water from.
开玩笑的 翻页
I quip. Now, turn the page.
要是我赢了
If I win,
你今天就收拾行李走人
you pack up and Ieave today.
如果你赢了
If you win,
我给你双倍奖励积分
I'll double your rewards points.
杰 你这是干嘛
Jay, what are you doing?
我要拯救我们于水火
I'm getting us out of this mess.
我会像博·杰克逊冲破
I'm gonna run through you
印第安纳波利斯的防线一样冲过你
like Bo Jackson ran through the Indianapolis defense.
首先 没问题
Number one, you're on.
-好 -第二点
Yes. - Number two,
自2017年以来
since 2017,
我一直都是超级巨碗的世界纪录保持者
I've been the world record holder at Super Mega Bowl.
我以155比0打败了电脑
I beat the computer 155 to zero.
我弟会轻松干掉你的(帮你擦屁♥股♥)
Boom! My brother's gonna wipe your butt.
什么
Ew. What?
你懂我什么意思
You know what I mean.
干得漂亮 杰
Well, great work, Jay.
现在杰瑞米会拿到两百万积分
Now Jeremy's gonna have two million points,
我们还要跟他纠缠好几年
and we're gonna be stuck with him for years.
我已经知道怎么打败他了 就在我跟他约战的战场 -什么
I've got him- right where I want him. - What?
玩他最擅长的游戏吗
Playing the game he's the best in the world at?
我们要利用鬼鬼作弊
We're gonna use the ghosts to cheat.
汉密尔顿背叛了他的妻子
Hamilton cheated on his wife,
然后就被他情妇勒索
and then got extorted by his mistress.
不重要 但很有意思
Not important, but funny.
鬼鬼们怎么帮
How are the ghosts gonna help?
唯一个对超级巨碗
The only one who knows anything
或者说是对橄榄球了如指掌的人
about Super Mega Bowl, or football
就是特雷弗
for that matter, is Trevor.
我不认为他会帮你实现这个计划
And I don't see him helping out in this scheme.
他们只需要告诉你会用到几号♥战术就行
They just need to tell you what play number's being called.
完全不需要任何橄榄球常识
It doesn't require any actual knowledge of football.
橄榄球是项残忍♥的运动
Football is a brutal sport.
现在 走路 才是真正的乐趣所在
Now, pedestrianism, that's where it's at.
两个对手 走很远
Two combatants, walking really far,
走很长时间
for a really long time.
但如果特雷弗发现我们作弊怎么办
But what if Trevor catches us cheating?
他一定会为他弟出面干预的
He'll surely intervene on his brother's behalf.
那就不让他看见
We're not gonna let him see.
谁 -特雷弗
Who? - Trevor.
不让他看见什么
Won't let him see what?
杰 要不干脆这样
Jay, why don't we just do the thing
我先跟鬼鬼们商量
where I work it out with the ghosts
过后再告诉你
and I fill you in afterward?
我看会手♥机♥ -很好
I'll go on my phone. Great.
你们看到皮特了吗
Have you guys seen Pete?
没 -要是看见他了 跟他说我在找他
- Nope. - Well, if you see him, tell him I'm looking for him.
到时间揉脚了 我拇囊炎都犯了
It's foot- rub o'clock. My bunions are barking.
好的 没问题
Okay, no problem.
谢谢你说的如此详尽
Thank you for providing all that context.
嘿 维京人
Hey, Viking.
你看起来有点像胡克·霍根
You look a little like Hulk Hogan.
他是80年代摔角于
He was a wrestler in the 80s.
体格相当不错
Quite a specimen
可怜的皮特
Poor Pete.
那个女人对他太刻薄了
That lady is so mean to him.
她还用很淫♥荡♥的眼神看着索尔
She also look at Thor most lasciviously.
就像从战场上归来的饥饿的战士
Like a hungry warrior returned from battle,
而索尔就是那碗酸公羊睾丸
and Thor is bowl of sour rams' testicles.
是 她确实看上你了
Yeah, she did seem into you.
也许我们可以利用这点
Maybe we can use this.
已知皮特最讨厌的事
We know the thing Pete hates most in the world
就是卡萝尔劈腿
is that Carol cheated on him.
那么 如果我们做个忠诚度测试呢
So, what if we did a loyalty test?
我看杰在抖音上刷到过这个
It's this thing on TikTok that I've seen Jay watch.
就是有人找个朋友
So someone asks a friend
去勾搭他们的男友或者女友
to hit on their boyfriend or girlfriend,
看看他们上不上钩
to see if they're into it.
如黑上了 那就玩完
And if they are, boom, busted.
所以你是说我们测试下卡萝尔是否对皮特忠诚
So you're saying we see if Carol stay loyal to Pete.
没错
Exactly.
所以你去勾引卡萝尔
So you hit on Carol,
如果她说自己愿意
and if she says she's open to it,
那我们就告诉皮特 这样他就别无选择
then we tell Pete, and he'll have no choice
肯定会跟她分手了
but to break up with her.
索尔接受任务
Thor accept mission.
皮特的老婆 准备接受考验吧
Pete's wife, prepare to be tested.
忠诚度考验
Loyalty tested.
我要澄清一点哈
Uh, just to really clarify, you know that
你知道“勾搭”和“打”没有关系吧
"hitting on"has nothing to do with actual hitting.
也许我们最好再详细讨论一下计划
Maybe best we go over plan in slightly more detail.
太好了
Yes!
我怎么可能输呢 这根本说不通啊
How am I losing? This makes no sense.
随便吧
Whatever.
反正还有时间 我看这个你要怎么应对
There's still time. Let's see how you like this.
不是吧 -不是吧
Oh, come on! Come on!
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表