剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表
例如,有一家公♥司♥
For example, there's a company
这会将少量灰烬放入雪球中。
that will put a small amount of ashes into a snow globe.
嗯,那很好。
Mm, that's nice.
你觉得呢?呃。。。是的,很好。
Do you think? Uh... Yeah, nice.
呃。。。有时人们将灰烬与墨水溷合并纹身。
Uh... Sometimes people mix the ashes with ink and get a tattoo.
真?放鬆。
Really? Relax.
是的,一定要这样做。我可以得到一隻泰迪熊,
Yep, definitely doing that. I could get a teddy bear,
也许是我肩膀上自己的小盟友。
my own little Ally-bear on my shoulder maybe.
我本来认为流浪邮票会更合适。
I would've thought a tramp stamp would be more suitable.
我已经有了一个,吉娜,所以开玩笑你。
I've already got one, Gina, so joke's on you.
嗯嗯...我的客户...
Mm. Um... My client...
坚持。不好意思。咀嚼。
Hang on. Sorry. Chewing.
对不起,这不公平。
Sorry, that's not fair.
我需要超过五克
I'm gonna need more than five grams
如果我要纹身和雪球。
if I'm gonna get a tattoo AND a snow globe.
这实际上是公平的,因为我们已经完成了计算。
It actually IS fair because we've done the calculations.
让我告诉你它们,然后你会看到我们是如何到达那裡的。
Let me talk you through them and then you'll see how we got there.
好,所以...
OK, so...
..我们需要做什麽
..what we need to do
比较你和芒斯特先生在一起的时间
is compare the amount of time YOU spent with Mr Munster
而不是他与家人共度的时光。
versus the time he spent with his family.
所以,在你这边,
So, over here on your side,
你说你们在一起六个月,我听信你的话,
you say you were together six months, I'm taking you at your word,
包括开头的那一点,
including that extra bit at the beginning,
我们最终有大约 7.44 个月。
we end up with about 7.44 months.
与两个孩子的48年婚姻相比,
Versus a 48-year marriage with two children,
其中总年龄为76岁。
combined ages of which are 76 years.
现在,76 岁和 48 岁——那是 124 年。
Now, 76 and 48 - that's a 124 years.
为了将其与此进行比较,我们需要将其转换为月。
In order to compare that with this, we need to convert that to months.
所以,我们把它乘以 12。我们最终有 1,488 个月。
So, we times it by 12. We end up with 1,488 months.
现在我们正在比较苹果和苹果。
Now we're comparing apples with apples.
然后我们考虑骨灰的重量。
Then we factor in the weight of the ashes.
现在,大约是一到三公斤,
Now, that's approximately one to three kilograms,
所以我们用的是单位,然后我们把它换回克,
so what we go with is units, then we convert it back to grams,
我们最终得到的是五克,一茶匙。
and what we end up with is five grams, one teaspoon.
它实际上是4.7,但我很慷慨,我已经四捨五入了。
It was actually 4.7, but I'm being generous, I've rounded up.
那麽,我们怎麽看呢?鲍勃?
So, what do we think? Bob?
是的,要...
Yeah, um...
那是卑鄙的...令人印象深刻。
That's imp... It's impressive.
是的,我实际上认为这是一个相当公平的交易。
Yeah, I actually think that's quite a fair deal.
那麽,我们都对此感到满意吗?
So, are we all happy with that?
我知道你对此不满意。但我们同意吗?
I know you're not happy with it. But we agree to that?
是的。伟大。
Yeah. Great.
好吧,我要打电♥话♥给殡仪馆,让他们释放骨灰。
Well, I'm gonna call the funeral home and get them to release the ashes.
毫米。
Mm.
确保我得到一个好的五克。
Make sure I get a good five grams.
就像,从他的心裡,你知道吗?我不想要脚灰或任何东西。
Like, from his heart, you know? I don't want foot ashes or anything.
关于我们的下一次会面,海伦,
Vis-a-vis our next meeting, Helen,
您如何看待一些熟食肉类?
what do you think about a few deli meats?
也许是一些熔岩?
Maybe some lavash?
是的,我会继续的。
Yeah, I'll get on that.
你想吃鹰嘴豆泥吗?没有人想要它,鲍勃。
Do you wanna take the hummus? No-one else wants it, Bob.
哦,是的。确实。
Oh, yeah. For sure.
谢谢。
Thanks.
以及您下次会议想要的任何小吃,或者...
And any snacks you'd like for the next meeting or...
..有点不高兴?
..a bit upset?
还行。
OK.
哦,维克多。海伦!
Oh, Viktor. Helen!
这是怎麽回事?我的日记里没有你。
What's going on? I don't have you in the diary.
我以为你会在工作。我...(嗅探)
I thought you'd be at work. I'm on... (SNIFFS)
我正在休长♥期♥服务假。那是什麽味道?
I'm on long-service leave. What is that smell?
你没有带那隻狗,是吗?
You haven't got that dog with you, have you?
不。你知道我过敏。
No. You know I'm allergic.
是的。哦,就像爆米花和湿肉。
Yes. Oh, it's like popcorn and wet meat.
不,我认为那只是我。爸爸在家吗?
No, I think that's just me. Is Dad home?
是的。为什麽?我需要理由吗?
Yes. Why? Do I need a reason?
也许我只是想打个招呼。
Maybe I just want to say hi.
真?是的!
Really? Yes!
我还想借用乔治福尔曼烧烤,拜託,
And I would also like to borrow the George Foreman Grill, please,
因为我Airbnb的灶具坏了。
because the cooktop at my Airbnb is broken.
哦,海伦。这就是你认为你的生活会变成这样吗?
Oh, Helen. Is this how you thought your life would turn out?
你离婚了,你住在床上,
You're divorced, you're living in a bedsit,
您正在吃三明治机烹製的牛排。
you're eating steaks cooked in a sandwich maker.
它不是三明治机。这是...精益,平均烧烤机,
It's not a sandwich maker. It's a... lean, mean grilling machine,
你看,你为什麽不在星期天来吃午饭的时候拿起它?
Look, why don't you pick it up on Sunday when you come for lunch?
哦,你不是我爸爸的老闆,维克多,好吗?
Oh, you're not the boss of my dad, Viktor, OK?
我做了他15年的提示,海伦。
I was his tipstaff for 15 years, Helen.
我想你会发现我一直是你♥爸♥爸的老闆
I think you'll find I have been the boss of your dad
很长一段时间。
for quite some time.
好。我会在星期天得到它。
Fine. I will get it on Sunday.
嗯,很可爱。我们期待届时与您相见。
Well, lovely. We'll look forward to seeing you then.
爸爸正在做海鲜自助餐。
Dad's doing a seafood buffet.
哦,天哪!鱼!
Ooh, goody! Fish!
没有人喜欢。哗啦啦!
No-one's favourite. Bleugh!
是的,维克多?
Yes, Viktor?
我希望你打电♥话♥给梅和格雷厄姆,邀请他们参加周日的午餐。
I want you to call May and Graham and invite them to Sunday lunch.
为什麽我必须打电♥话♥给他们?这是你的午餐。
Why do I have to call them? It's YOUR lunch.
他们是你的阿姨和叔叔。
They're YOUR aunt and uncle.
我希望每个人都在那裡。我有一个重要的公告。
I want everyone there. I've got a big announcement.
这是委婉的说法吗?
Is that a euphemism?
维克多,我说这是委婉的说法吗?
Viktor, I said is that a euphemism?
是的,海伦,我听到了。不要平常。
Yes, Helen, I heard you. Don't be common.
请叫你阿姨和叔叔。谢谢。再见。
Just call your aunt and uncle, please. Thank you. Goodbye.
哇!
Wow!
看看你做了什麽。
Look what you've done.
这就像街区上的一个房♥间。
It's like a room reveal on The Block.
所有这一切都在凯马特 80 美元。你能相信吗?
All this for $80 at Kmart. Can you believe it?
是的,我可以。看看这个!
Yes, I can. Check this out!
为客户提供有史以来最舒适的椅子。
The most-comfortable-ever chair for clients.
主席,你觉得呢?
Chair, you reckon?
我真的想出了这个框框。
I really thought outside the box for this one.
是的。和。。。什麽?一个菲斯?
Yeah. And...what is that? A fez?
是的,也许是为了一隻猴子。
Yeah, maybe for a monkey.
嗯。
Mm-hm.
这并不意味着她可以随时来这裡
Doesn't mean she can come in here any time she wants
然后看电视,在沙发上睡着。
and watch TV and fall asleep on the couch.
前几天我下班回家时,她在沙发上睡着了。
She was asleep on the couch the other day when I came home from work.
但如果你不在这裡,那又有什麽关係呢?
But if you're not here, what does it matter?
这很重要,因为这违反了规则,我正在租♥房♥♥子。
It matters because it's against the rules and I'm renting the house.
好的,好的。我会确保她不再进来这里看电视了。
OK, fine. I'll make sure she doesn't come in and watch TV here anymore.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好吧,不要进入我的...
Well, don't come into my...
哦。好吧,好吧,这是小事。
Oh. OK, well, this is petty.
它也插在牆上。你将不得不...
It's plugged in at the wall as well. You're gonna have to...
现在不是了。
Now it's not.
还行。
OK.
好。
Good.
我就看一本书。这对你更好。
I'll just read a book. It's better for you.
女人:(在广播中)稍后与克裡斯鲍文一起出现,
WOMAN: (ON RADIO) Coming up a bit later with Chris Bowen,
海伦·海恩斯和沃伦·恩奇,
Helen Haines and Warren Entsch,
三位议员都想告诉我们
three parliamentarians who all want to tell us
他们一直在阅读、收听和观看的内容。
what they've been reading and listening to and watching.
他们确实有时间,看起来 - 只是。
They do have time, it would appear - only just.
所以,我们也在这样做。
So, we're also doing that.
妈的!
Shit!
明!
Minh!
明,你在干什麽?!
Minh, what are you doing?!
焚烧垃圾!
Burning rubbish!
哦,我的去...
Oh, my Go...
等一下。
Hang on a sec.
剧集 | Fisk(2021) | 导航列表